The Education Forum

Tink's performance in The New York Times

Guest James H. Fetzer

Guest Robert Morrow

The "Oswald shooting at Edwin Walker" is a canard of the JFK assassination. It is a lie that was posthumously created by the murderers of JFK (or their lackeys, rather) to frame Oswald for the death of John Kennedy. I give it zero percent credence.

It did not happen.

Robert, zero percent denotes a rather high level of certainty. One would have to possess proof that Marina Oswald lied - and not only that, but that she played along with a conspiracy fomented through the FBI in which Oswald wrote a letter to her the night before, in Russian, in his own handwriting, of what she must do in case he was arrested.

One would also have to possess proof that the conspirators worked with the FBI to (1) forge this letter; (2) convince Marina to lie, saying she found this letter; (3) forge photographs of Oswald holding a rifle, pistol and militant newspapers; (4) convince Marina to lie again, saying she took at least one of these photographs (the others of which were altered into variations); (5) forge Oswald's signature on the back of one of these photos; (6) get Marina to write "Hunter of Fascists, ha, ha" on that same photograph; (7) place this photograph among George DeMohrenschildt's possessions; (8) take pictures of General Walker's house, backyard and surrounding area; (9) distrubute these photographs among Oswald possessions in Ruth Paine's garage and in his Dallas rooming house; and (10) convince George and Jeanne DeMohrenschildt to also lie to the Warren Commission about their certainties that Oswald shot at General Walker.

That's a very elaborate scheme, obviously. General Walker himself had a different scheme. To the end of his days (as I shared with David Lifton) he claimed that Oswald was arrested on April 10th, 1963 on suspicion of this shooting, but was released on the orders of RFK and the Secret Service. Walker was also convinced that Oswald had a second shooter with him, and demanded to know - to the end of his days - the identity of that second shooter; whether he was connected with the CIA.

Dick Russell suggests that the second shooter was Larrie Schmidt, who owned a tan Ford Sedan. Russell says Schmidt's brother confessed to joining Oswald on this shooting. The eye-witness to the April Crime saw two men running from the scene, one to a tan Ford Sedan, and the other to a Chevy at the local Church parking lot. So it seems one would also need proof that Dick Russell's source was lying.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

Good point. I will assess the odds of Oswald taking a pot shot at Walker at under 1% but not at zero percent.

If one looks at the JFK assassination broadly, one sees the FBI, all branches of government, the Dallas police, LBJ, the Warren Commission perpetuating a gargantuan cover up of the JFK assassination.

You literally can't trust ANYTHING those folks said, or submitted as "evidence." They were destroying real evidence and fabricating false evidence at will.

A terrified Marina Oswald was willingly telling lie after lie in the aftermath of the JFK assassiation. She was literally a marionette doll for the murderers of JFK. She is on the record for several decades now saying that Oswald was innocent of killing JFK and I think if you asked her today she would say Oswald did NOT shoot at Walker in her opinion.

Interesting, she told Jesse Ventura last year (or 2010) that she took the backyard photos. I believe her. I think it was part of Oswald's sheep dipping operations (or set up the patsy!)

Likewise, CIA asset George DeMohrenschildt later pretty forcefully stated that Oswald was a patsy for the JFK assasssination and he seemed guilty as to his whole role in "guiding" Oswald. I don't trust a word of what DeMohrenschildt was saying in the immediate aftermath of the JFK assassination, especially if it was critical of Oswald.

The bias was for the government to force everyone into say negative stuff about Oswald.

Marina Oswald could easily have written "hunter of fascists" on that photo ... POST JFK Assassination, couldn't she? Remember, she told Jesse Ventura that her protecting her children were more important than the truth.

As for Edwin Walker, well perhaps he believed that ... but it does not mean he was right.

Edited by Robert Morrow

• Replies 526
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Oswald shooting at Edwin Walker" is a canard of the JFK assassination. It is a lie that was posthumously created by the murderers of JFK (or their lackeys, rather) to frame Oswald for the death of John Kennedy. I give it zero percent credence.

It did not happen.

...General Walker himself had a different scheme. To the end of his days (as I shared with David Lifton) he claimed that Oswald was arrested on April 10th, 1963 on suspicion of this shooting, but was released on the orders of RFK and the Secret Service. Walker was also convinced that Oswald had a second shooter with him, and demanded to know - to the end of his days - the identity of that second shooter; whether he was connected with the CIA...

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo

...As for Edwin Walker, well perhaps he believed that ... but it does not mean he was right.

Robert, thanks for your open mind regarding my suspicions about General Edwin Walker. I also appreciate that you recommended me to the Education Forum knowing that we disagree on this critical issue.

To help explain my position about General Walker, I offer in evidence seven (7) documents that come from Edwin's Walker's personal files, as copied from the Briscoe Center for American History archives. (I tried to attach these PDF documents to this reply, but they comprise around 180MB, nearly twice our alloted limit. I'm not sure how to share large files with the Forum.) The seven documents can be described as follows:

(i) EW_1963_11_29: This is an excerpt from the November 29th, 1963 edition of the Deutsche NationalZeitung. It makes the claim that Oswald was arrested on 4/10/1963, but was released on the orders of RFK. The article goes on to claim that these ideas come from Edwin Walker, who graced this grateful newspaper with an interview on 7am of 11/23/1963, only 19 hours after JFK was assassinated. The full transcript (translated into English) is available on the Mary Ferrell web site (http://www.maryferrell.org/) using this search tag: ADMIN FOLDER-E11: HSCA ADMINISTRATIVE FOLDER, OUTGOING TO COMMISSION VOL IX. Once you find the document, read pages 330-340. Pay special attention to page 330, Rankin's evidence that Walker spoke to Muench. Yet Walker told the Warren Commission he never heard of Muench. (But why should Walker tell the Warren Commission the truth, because Walker's slogan since 1959 had been, 'Impeach Earl Warren"!)

(ii) EW_1967_04_04: This is Walker's article, OSWALD - A KNOWN CRIMINAL. It is notable because of its ending paragraph that repeats the story he allegedly told the Deutsche NationalZeitung on 11/23/1963.

(iii) EW_1968_06_12: This is Walker's article, THE US SENATE AND ITS SENATOR KENNEDY, written seven days after the assassination of RFK. It is notable because of its ending paragraphs that also repeat the story he allegedly told the Deutsche NationalZeitung on 11/23/1963.

(iv) EW_1969_12_12: This is Walker's article, CHIEF CURRY'S BOO-BOO. It is notable because its ending paragraphs suggest again that Oswald received "protection" from RFK, although he uses the term, "two Chiefs of State," because as he argues in other writings, Walker believed that the White House and the Kremlin both protected Oswald.

(v) EW_1975_06_23: This is a letter from Walker to Senator Frank Church, in which he repeats the story he allegedly told the Deutsche NationalZeitung on 11/23/1963.

(vi) EW_1990_09_12: This is a letter from Walker to Congressman Lamar Smith, Bob Dole and others, requesting the release of all JFK assassination files.

(vii) EW_1991_11_11: This is Walker's article, JFK DIDN'T KNOW HE KNEW HIS ASSASSIN. It was published by the Kerrville Daily Times on 1992_01_19. It is notable because he repeats the story he allegedly told the Deutsche NationalZeitung on 11/23/1963.

As I explained to David Lifton -- I don't believe Walker's story, nor do I believe that Walker himself believes his own story. Yet to the end of his life Walker kept repeating this story. Why? Perhaps because it sets up a smokescreen for his actual participation in these events.

I'd ilke to post these PDF files somehow, Robert. I'd really like to hear your opinion about them.

Best regards,

--Paul Trejo, MA