The Education Forum

Out-of-print JFK Books Online

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Robert Morrow

Question: did a moderator make invisible one of my posts regarding Madeleine Duncan Brown in this thread? It was a long post, goes into detail in a defense of Madeleine Brown and I would like to see it posted.

And if it was made invisible - why?

Thank-you,

Robert

Robert: the post was up yesterday, I do not see it today. It must be some glitch in the system, apparently there was another post that was supposed to have been put up, but is not there as well.

Frankie: happy to do it. Just out of curiosity, is there a lot of interest in the JFK assassination in New Zealand?

Question: did a moderator make invisible one of my posts regarding Madeleine Duncan Brown in this thread? It was a long post, goes into detail in a defense of Madeleine Brown and I would like to see it posted.

Thank-you,

Robert

That is weird, I read the post you made and was looking into the Dave Perry link that you posted

When I came back to reply to your post it was gone

I hope it was not deleted by a mod, there was nothing in that post that was against any rules

Guest Robert Morrow

Thank-you,

Robert

That is weird, I read the post you made and was looking into the Dave Perry link that you posted

When I came back to reply to your post it was gone

I hope it was not deleted by a mod, there was nothing in that post that was against any rules

Madeleine Brown is a very important and heavily vetted witness to JFK truth. Dave Perry is really being disingenous when he has his wife saying she was not even LBJ's mistress or had his son. That is pretty much 99%+ sure.

Madeleine did get some minor things wrong, did embellish her story, but she gives us a heavy dose of truth regarding LBJ and the JFK assassination. People who dismiss her are "throwing the baby out with the bathwater."

And the "other side" is desperate to discredit such a critical witness.

As far as I know, there is just me and Seamus Coogan here in New Zealand that have 'the bug'. There seem to be quite a lot in Australia though.

I have a rather large tattoo of JFK and Jackie arriving at Love Field, so its brought up in conversations quite a bit and everyone I speak to here in NZ do not believe Lee Oswald alone shot JFK. I guess its because there are such a lot of hunters here, they always mention the rifle and laugh.

All, I notified a mod yesterday morning, as five or six replies from Jim's '...Proof..' thread also disappeared. I was told they were not 'pinked', (I assume that's code for anything that may be libelous, etc), but am still waiting on notification. They are aware though....

Thanks,

Calli.

P.S. Thanks, Barry. Just watch your back with this SOPA fiasco ;-)

Edited by Calli Robertson

Guest Robert Morrow

All, I notified a mod yesterday morning, as five or six replies from Jim's '...Proof..' thread also disappeared. I was told they were not 'pinked', (I assume that's code for anything that may be libelous, etc), but am still waiting on notification. They are aware though....

Thanks,

Calli.

P.S. Thanks, Barry. Just watch your back with this SOPA fiasco ;-)

I think there must be some sort of a technical glitch going on. I have had at least 2 posts of mine disappear on this thread. One of them was a long defense of Madeleine Duncan Brown. I don't think I said anything that violated Forum rules in it.

And secondly, I posted asking whether it was a technical glitch or whether the moderator's were making my post invisible ... and THAT post disappeared. I had assumed that the moderators were following this thread. I don't know what is going on, but I would like to see my Madeleine Brown post put back up or just tell me it no longer exists so I can write it up again.

Guest Robert Morrow

Dean (and everyone else),

Get this book: "Power Beyond Reason: The Mental Collapse of Lyndon Johnson," (2002) by D. Jablow Hershman. It is a very important book and you can get it for $5 total on Amazon. You will never look at Lyndon Johnson the same.

http://www.amazon.com/Power-Beyond-Reason-Collapse-Johnson/dp/1569802432/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1327613945&sr=1-1

The book is about Lyndon Johnson's extreme manic-depressive behavior. LBJ's outrageous, bizarre behavior and narcissistic obessions are detailed.

The book does not mention the JFK assassination. Yet it is ALL ABOUT the JFK assassination because it goes into detail about WHO Lyndon Johnson was. LBJ was a *textbook* definition of a psychopath.

Some of the most important books about the JFK assassination are books that are not directly about the JFK assassination. Jim DiEugenio knows this; DiEugenio often recommends many fine boutique books that give insights into JFK's foreign & domestic policies; these books tell you in an indirect way who killed JFK and why they killed him.

"Power Beyond Reason: The Mental Collapse of Lyndon Johnson" does the same by putting Lyndon Johnson under the microscope.

Edited by Robert Morrow

Guest Robert Morrow

I have added a new PDF to this folder. Salandria's "False Mystery." Very valuable observations, this guy was way ahead of his time.

Vince Salandria is a MUST READ. "Ahead of his time?" Salandria knew it was a coup d'etat in real time over the weekend of 11/23-11/24/63.

Another great book is History Will Not Absolve Us. That has a lot of Salandria in it.