The Education Forum

JFK Special: Oswald was the man in the Doorway, after all!

Guest James H. Fetzer

Doorway man's shoulders are roughly in a line of 45 degrees to the vertical. The little triangular shadow just to the right of the shadow of his chin is part of the suit of the man behind, as is the small dark triangle to the right of Doorway man's left arm,and the two white lines are the shirt either side of the tie of the same man.

Seems to me that the white blob, which Jim says has been added to hide a face, just below the up stretched arms, is caused by a woman waving a handkerchief in front of the man.

None of the body of the black guy in front of doorway man is visible, as only his head is sticking out, so Doorway man's arm cannot be overlapping his body.

Just my 2c .

Edited by Ray Mitcham

• Replies 648
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cinque responds to Lamson:

Lamson, Doorman is not dropping his left shoulder. NOBODY can just drop their left shoulder. You think you can? Well, you go into the bathroom and look in the mirror and try to drop your left shoulder. Try to do it without raising your right shoulder an equal amount. I dare you. It can't be done.

Sure he is ralph, he HAS to drop his left shoulder, he is leaning that way. Did it raise his right shoulder? Who knows, It is HIDDEN by the wall. For a so called "body expert" you sure have a lot of problems figuring out how the body looks in a photograph.

Now, look at Doorman's right shoulder. Is it raised? Is it all hunched up? No! What he is doing there is not "dropping his shoulder" but simply rotating his spine, and to the right. That's how he's bringing his arm around to grab the railing. He is not dropping his shoulder.

YOU CAN'T see the right shoulder ralph. Have you now added the ability to "see through walls"? In any case unless he is grabbing the ONLY hand rail in the stairwell....the one right down the center, you fail once again. Is anyone surprised at that?

Think of the shoulders like a see-saw. If you've got two kids on a see-saw, if one kid goes down, the other kid has got to go up. It's the same way with shoulders. If one goes down, the other goes up.

Not entirely true. I can easily raise or lower on shoulder in relation to the other without the 'seesaw". How do I know? I just checked. However who cases about the seesaw? WE CAN'T SEE the right shoulder of doorway man.

And that's why I have been saying all along that Doorway's left shoulder is missing. It should be there. We should be seeing the point of his shoulder. But that goofy Black Tie Man is there covering it up. And frankly- and this is something that I don't even mention on the videos- the whole line of Doorman's arm is WRONG. His forearm is alright, but the line of his upper arm is rising much too vertically and much too close to his neck. And in the process, he and Black Tie Man are merging and blending and fusing in a way that is completely impossible. That picture is not legit.

Once again your fantasy takes over ralph.

Doorway mans left shoulder is not missing, in fact it looks quite natural. Since my job involves observing the world around me constantly, I've been observing the movement and visual appearance of the human shoulder since this silly affair first started. At the mall, restaurants, the hospital, in factories etc. The results have been fascinating. Amazingly I witness quite a number of instances where the line of the shoulder and the visual appearance of the clothing matched doorway man.

Nothing is out of the ordinary here.

As for the black tie man...your understanding of how perspective works is simply flawed.

Here, look at it large. You can't sort those two guys out. It's like they are conjoined twins.

Sure I can, but then again I'm not living in a fantasy world. Maybe you need another protein shake?

Edited by Craig Lamson

Guest James H. Fetzer

Cinque replies to MacRae (and cut the juvenile name-calling):

MacRae, You don't know what you are talking about. Can't you see that Doorman's head is vertical, that it is parallel with the white column? which is vertical? What do you think, that you can just twist any part any which way you want, like you were playing Mr. Potato Man? He would have to be a discombobulated freak to drop his left shoulder in the way that you have indicated with your coloring set, and yet keep his head vertical, as it is.

But, you are right about one thing, MacRae: I do NOT "cross-reference" this image with any other. And, you should think about what you are conceding when you say that. What you are conceding is that there IS an anomaly present; it's just that it's naturally-occurring, that there was no malfeasance involved, that through "photographic compression" or some other such thing, the picture got distorted, where it is showing something that is deceptive, misleading, illusory, and not-real, and that's why we have to look at other pictures to find out what is REALLY there.

Well, I knew it was only a matter of time before you or somebody played the "photographic illusion" card. But remember something, MacRae: this is a big, vast photograph with a lot of people in it, and they are all crammed together very closely. So, why does the photographic illusion only occur at the spot where Doorman is? Nowhere else in the picture is there any similar distortion. What, is it a coincidence that the photographic illusion- or whatever you want to call it- just happened to occur at the most crucial and controversial spot in the picture? How many times do I have to tell you how I feel about coincidences and where I think you can shove them?

You think Dr. Fetzer's obfuscated man is "a towel or some kind of cloth material" thrown over somebody's shoulder? Well, here is the picture you posted alongside the one of Obfuscated Man. Do you still want to claim that it's the same image from a different angle?

Oh, and by the way, I see that in your picture, Black Hole Man has got his head back. Good for him. I guess from that angle, the light was reaching his face so that we could see it, although both of them have one or both hands up shielding their eyes from the glaring sun. Strange how a guy whose face is ensconced in complete, utter darkness would need to shield his eyes from the sun. And then it took just a slight change of camera angle to make his head perfectly visible again. Isn't that amazing? Ahhh, the wonder of optics.

der4u9.jpg

Cinque responds to Lamson:

And in the process, he and Black Tie Man are merging and blending and fusing in a way that is completely impossible. That picture is not legit.

Here, look at it large. You can't sort those two guys out. It's like they are conjoined twins.

More garbage above from Cinque Magoo.

Lovelady_MacRae.gif

Edited by James H. Fetzer

Guest James H. Fetzer

Cinque responds to Lamson and MacRae:

Lamson, he is not leaning. Can't you see that that his head his perfectly straight? When you lean your head leans with you, that is, unless you do some weird, freaky cocking of it, which he is not doing. He is just twisted,l that is rotated, slightly to the right. That's all he's doing.

And, you most certainly can see part of his right shoulder. What do you think that is above his clearly visible right collar? You know, the one with the fold and the small pseudo-lapel that I have been talking about for months? The one for which the sight of which launched me on this whole path? That area above his right collar is his right shoulder, a portion of it. And it is enough to establish the plane of his right shoulder.

And I'm telling you again, Lamson: you can't just lower a shoulder. If you think you can, you need to get your wife or somebody else to take a picture of you doing it and then post it here. Put up or shut up, Lamson. Anbody can tap their keys on a keyboard. And anybody can wag their lips, and I'm sure you're good at that too. But, you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to the workings of the human body.

And to MacRae, you freaking amaze me. Defiant to the end. But you know, this isn't a schoolyard quarrel: "Is not!" "Is too!" "Is not!" "Is too!" Like Lamson, you seem to think that just begcause you're able to claim something that that makes it valid.

Here is a picture of your "towel" blown up. What's that contrasting stuff outside the margin of the towel? It looks like a man's forehead and then a hairline. It's definitely not part of the man standing behind. Since you have trouble seeing, I'll pinpoint it for you: look at the elbow, which is to our upper left, and then look at the blackness just to the right of it. What is that blackness, MacRae?

wrl7ix.jpg

Cinque responds to Lamson and MacRae:

Lamson, he is not leaning. Can't you see that that his head his perfectly straight? When you lean your head leans with you, that is, unless you do some weird, freaky cocking of it, which he is not doing. He is just twisted,l that is rotated, slightly to the right. That's all he's doing.

You are kidding ...right? A person can't have his head erect and his body at a different angle? UN FRICKING BELIEVABLE. You have jumped the shark ralph....well you jumped it long ago, you just made another trip over and back.

And, you most certainly can see part of his right shoulder. What do you think that is above his clearly visible right collar? You know, the one with the fold and the small pseudo-lapel that I have been talking about for months? The one for which the sight of which launched me on this whole path? That area above his right collar is his right shoulder, a portion of it. And it is enough to establish the plane of his right shoulder.

ralph now claims hew has x-ray vison sine he can see what...1/4 r so of the right shoulder, and he KNOWS what the rest of it is doing. shark, meet ralph.

And I'm telling you again, Lamson: you can't just lower a shoulder. If you think you can, you need to get your wife or somebody else to take a picture of you doing it and then post it here. Put up or shut up, Lamson. Anbody can tap their keys on a keyboard. And anybody can wag their lips, and I'm sure you're good at that too. But, you don't know what you are talking about when it comes to the workings of the human body.

Let me see, I don't know what I can clearly see my own shoulder doing in the mirror as I raise and lower it WITHOUT "seesawing". I have a better idea than taking a picture ralph, heck you will just claim it fake or something. Everyone who is interested can try it themselves in their own mirror.

And to MacRae, you freaking amaze me. Defiant to the end. But you know, this isn't a schoolyard quarrel: "Is not!" "Is too!" "Is not!" "Is too!" Like Lamson, you seem to think that just begcause you're able to claim something that that makes it valid.

Sheesh ralph, your ENTIRE ARGUMENT is based on what YOU THINK you see. Pot meet Kettle. ralph meet shark. Fantasy...well you already know him.

Here is a picture of your "towel" blown up. What's that contrasting stuff outside the margin of the towel? It looks like a man's forehead and then a hairline. It's definitely not part of the man standing behind. Since you have trouble seeing, I'll pinpoint it for you: look at the elbow, which is to our upper left, and then look at the blackness just to the right of it. What is that blackness, MacRae?

The angle of incidence of the sun in relation to the body would make that a SHADOW.

BTW have you figured out you had the whole handrail thing all wrong yet ralph? LMAO!

wrl7ix.jpg

Guest James H. Fetzer

Cinque replies to MacRae and Lamson:

Shadow? From what? You can't just play the shadow card because you feel like it. Name the object that is causing that sliver of shadow, as you put it. And notice that to the right of the blackness there is skin-tone. So, it goes from black, to then skin-tone, and then to the white of the "towel" as you call it. So, what is the skin-tone? And don't tell me you can't see it.

That whole white splotch is just an amorphous, nebulous, incongruous blob that has none of the characteristics of a towel or any other distinguishable object. It comes across as "noise" in the picture. Any honest person will admit that.

And now to Lamson. The magnitude of your ignorance and stupidity is boundless. You embarrass yourself without even knowing it.

"A person can't have his head erect and his body at a different angle?"

The normal thing is for the head to lead and the body to follow. It's called head/neck coordination. You don't see Doorman cocking is head awkwardly out of alignment with the rest of himself. He looks perfectly balanced and not the least bit contorted. And that's what you'd be talking about if his body was leaning and his head was straight. The fact is that he is not leaning at all; he is simply turned, rotated slightly to the right. And he is not doing anything with his shoulders; he is simply turning his spine. And the reason his left shoulder looks lower is because IT'S MISSING!

And yes, that 1/3 of his right shoulder that we can see is enough to establish the plane of it. Straight lines go infinitely in both directions so we can extend it out. We don't know how far it goes, but we definitely know the plane of it.

And what you are doing in front of the mirror is raising your shoulder and then lowering it back to neutral. That's not what I am talking about. I am talking about lowering it lower than neutral- without raising the other side. Try it again. And better yet, take a freakin' picture. You went all the way to the mall to get a picture of shirts. Why can't you do this? Get out your freakin' camera!

And, the "angle of incidence of the sun"? Who do you think you are, Copernicus? Regardless of what the sun is doing, there has got to be an object there, right here on earth, that is creating that shadow. What is the object? And where is it? You can't just make stuff up. And likewise to you, what is the skin-tone to the right of the blackness, that is, between the blackness and the so-called towel? That is a complex object which looks like a man's forehead and hairline. It looks much more real than the white blob that you guys are calling a towel.

wrl7ix.jpg

Cinque replies to MacRae and Lamson:

Shadow? From what? You can't just play the shadow card because you feel like it. Name the object that is causing that sliver of shadow, as you put it. And notice that to the right of the blackness there is skin-tone. So, it goes from black, to then skin-tone, and then to the white of the "towel" as you call it. So, what is the skin-tone? And don't tell me you can't see it.

The shadow is cast by the elbow....are you really this dense?

That whole white splotch is just an amorphous, nebulous, incongruous blob that has none of the characteristics of a towel or any other distinguishable object. It comes across as "noise" in the picture. Any honest person will admit that.

No the the honest persons in this discussion have found it the be a fabric of some sort. However there is a incongruous blob, in this discussion as well.

And now to Lamson. The magnitude of your ignorance and stupidity is boundless. You embarrass yourself without even knowing it.

"A person can't have his head erect and his body at a different angle?"

The normal thing is for the head to lead and the body to follow. It's called head/neck coordination. You don't see Doorman cocking is head awkwardly out of alignment with the rest of himself. He looks perfectly balanced and not the least bit contorted. And that's what you'd be talking about if his body was leaning and his head was straight. The fact is that he is not leaning at all; he is simply turned, rotated slightly to the right. And he is not doing anything with his shoulders; he is simply turning his spine. And the reason his left shoulder looks lower is because IT'S MISSING!

Or it is simply a man leaning to his left with his head erect , and body turned slightly away ( that would be subject LEFT ralph)from the camera. There is no "missing shoulder". There is no "anomaly" at all. It has become quite clear that your ability to understand what you see in a photograph is non-existent. Thus the incredibility silly argument you have offered.

And by the looks of it you will not be learning this skill anytime soon.

And yes, that 1/3 of his right shoulder that we can see is enough to establish the plane of it. Straight lines go infinitely in both directions so we can extend it out. We don't know how far it goes, but we definitely know the plane of it.

Really? Is his hidden arm raised or lowered? What? You don't know? Well then your entire statement above is an incongruous blob.

And what you are doing in front of the mirror is raising your shoulder and then lowering it back to neutral. That's not what I am talking about. I am talking about lowering it lower than neutral- without raising the other side. Try it again. And better yet, take a freakin' picture. You went all the way to the mall to get a picture of shirts. Why can't you do this? Get out your freakin' camera!

No, what I'm doing is LOWERING it from the neutral position. Anyone can prove you wrong on this on by simply standing in from of a mirror.

BTW, if your powers of observation are as pitiful as your ability to read, we can toss you into the dustbin of history today.

I never said I went to the mall to take pictures of shirts...sheesh. Here, let me scoop your into the dustpan and drop you off in the dustbin of history.

And, the "angle of incidence of the sun"? Who do you think you are, Copernicus? Regardless of what the sun is doing, there has got to be an object there, right here on earth, that is creating that shadow. What is the object? And where is it? You can't just make stuff up. And likewise to you, what is the skin-tone to the right of the blackness, that is, between the blackness and the so-called towel? That is a complex object which looks like a man's forehead and hairline. It looks much more real than the white blob that you guys are calling a towel.

Angle of incidence is my stock on trade dude, and if you can't understand how the angle of the sun works in relation to objects your have no business talking about any of this. Oh wait, you are the guy who says it is impossible for a head to cast a v shaped shadow, only to be proven wrong. You really DON'T have the first clue do you ralph. Yet another wannbe trying and failing at detailed photo analysis.

You are in so far over your head we can't even see the fingertips of your outstretched hands anymore. You are down for the count ralph. Learn to live with it.

wrl7ix.jpg

Guest James H. Fetzer

Cavalcade of shirts:

And let's continue with the cavalcade of shirts. Here's me in three more collared shirts. I just put them on and left them unbuttoned. And what you see is how they spontaneously comported. Notice that none of them are nice and neat and folded over into a tight angular formation that you see on Lovelady when he posed as Doorway Man. He did a lot of work to create that tidy look, to make that shirt of his lie in that predetermined manner, and it wasn't anything that he did on November 22. He was going to work that day - at the warehouse- not primping for the hootenaney.

Lovelady was trying hard to duplicate the look of Doorway Man, but, he didn't have the shirt for it. So, he simply forced the shirt to conform to the image that he was reaching for. It was a masquerade.

fubzgh.jpg

Guest James H. Fetzer

Cinque to Lamson:

The shadow is cast by the elbow....are you really this dense?

Look at it again. The shadow is over his elbow. It is on his elbow. It is overlying his elbow. How can his elbow be causing a shadow on itself?

No the the honest persons in this discussion have found it the be a fabric of some sort.

Fabrics are usually of a rectangular or oval shape. The shape of this thing is neither rectangular nor oval. I would describe it as bizarre or perhaps geographic because it looks randomly shaped, like an island. Remember that fabric is a man-made item. It is manufactured. It is not randomly shaped like what you see here. And if you think it does look manufactured, then what shape is it? What were they going for? What would the purpose of fabric of that shape have been? Towels, in case you don't know, are rectangular. That white splotch is NOT rectangular.

Or it is simply a man leaning to his left with his head erect , and body turned slightly away?

Right now, you lean your body to your left and then straighten out your head so that it's perfectly vertical, like Doorman's. Do you see how contorted you are? Do you notice how uncomfortable it is? Would you stand that way and watch a parade in that position? Neither would Doorman. Neither did Doorman.

Really? Is his hidden arm raised or lowered? What? You don't know? Well then your entire statement above is an incongruous blob.

His right arm is not raised or lowered. And yes, I can tell that from looking at the 1/3 of his right shoulder that is visible.

No, what I'm doing is LOWERING it from the neutral position. Anyone can prove you wrong on this on by simply standing in from of a mirror.

This I've got to see. Take a picture of yourself, Lamson, lowering your shoulder from a neutral position without raising the opposite shoulder. Do it now. And if you don't do it, I'm calling you a xxxx.

Angle of incidence is my stock on trade dude, and if you can't understand how the angle of the sun works in relation to objects your have no business talking about any of this.

I know how the angle of the sun varies and how it affects shadow. It's the whole principle behind the ancient sundial. But in the case of the sundial, there is an object sticking up that is causing that shadow, which varies according to the angle of the sun. But remember: there are three things involved: there is the sun, there is the vertical reflector, and there is the flat surface on which the shadow is cast. So, it's sun, the object causing the shadow, and the object receiving the shadow. In this case, you are saying that the shadow which is on his elbow is being caused by his elbow. It doesn't make sense, and neither do you.

That figure of the Obfuscated Man, first observed by Dr. Fetzer, IS an anomaly, and you have said NOTHING to dispute that.

And, I have to laugh at you buffoons out loud:

On Doorman, you guys claim to see his left shoulder, which is NOT visible, but you say you can't see his right shoulder, which IS visible. Talk about the blind leading the blind.

And by the way: you never did respond to what that skin-tone color is between the sliver of blackness and the white blotch. You said that the black sliver over his elbow is shadow from his elbow, which is ridiculous. But what about the skin-tone? I know! He splashed some Coppertone on the towel!

Guest James H. Fetzer

Cinque replies to MacRae:

Then whose skin is it, MacRae? It can't be the guy standing behind because he's wearing a white t-shirt and that would

be his shoulder. And while you're at it, what's that tail of white that is extending down into the black woman's hair? Some

threads get loose from the towel?

And by the way, MacRae, you're being glib and you're being mocking, but you're also gettting the s__t kicked out of you.

15d7w8z.jpg

Cinque to Lamson:

And by the way: you never did respond to what that skin-tone color is between the sliver of blackness and the white blotch.

I'll answer that one, Cinque.

The skin tone colour is guess what?

It's skin. sheeshxx.gif