Oswald Leaving TSBD?

Lovelady's height according to the FBI vs. BWF/Mack:

According to FBI Report:

Height: 5'8"

Weight: 160

Build: Medium

According to B.W. Frazier (says G. Mack):

Height: 5' 2", 5' 3", maybe even 5' 4"

If the FBI got Lovelady's height wrong, then they also got his weight wrong. Looking at Lovelady's build (the Lovelady in the FBI photo, not the neanderthal one), I'd say 160 to 170 lb is about right if he's 5' 8".

If Lovelady was really 5' 3" or so, his weight would have to be more like 140 to 150 lb.

I think the FBI report is more trustworthy in this case.

EDIT: Changed 170 lb to 160 lb.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thomas

Do you think the FBI was lying when they stated, in their report, that Bill Lovelady was 5' 8" tall?

If you believe they lied about this, give one logical reason they would do so.

Howdy Bob!

Mistakes will happen, be they by the FBI or Buell Wesley Frazier.

What does it matter what Shelley's and Lovelady's respective heights were as long as they were within a couple inches of each other? They look about the same height to me in Couch / Darnell, so given Lovelady's distinctive plaid shirt along with the bald spot on the top-rear of his head, and given Shelley's distinctive hairstyle and the dark suit he was wearing on his slender frame, and given their first-day statements, those two guys walking down Elm Street Extension (with the slender suit-wearing one cutting over towards the "island") must be .... well ... Shelley and Lovelady!

-- Tommy :sun

PS You mean to tell me you think the FBI was telling the truth for a change?

Tsk. tsk, tsk. What's getting into you, Bob?

PPS Please remind me where you want Shelley and Lovelady to be one, two, three, four, and five minutes after the assassination You know, for your theory to work, I mean. Thanks!

This post is not worthy of a response.

Is this one (the one on the right) from another video? Or is it a still?

LoveladyDPD_zpsaagnfdwg.jpg

A still from the above video, Sandy.

Ray,

Will you tell which post number has the video you're referring to? I don't see this particular frame in the video that I saw posted above.

Apologies, Sandy. I thought it was from that video. I've had it so long in my records that I can't remember which video it is from. Does it matter as it is obviously from the same place at the same time?

Ray,

Will you tell which post number has the video you're referring to? I don't see this particular frame in the video that I saw posted above.

Apologies, Sandy. I thought it was from that video. I've had it so long in my records that I can't remember which video it is from. Does it matter as it is obviously from the same place at the same time?

Yes, it does matter, Ray.

Ray,

Why?

Ray,

Why?

Because not all of us accept that these different plaid-shirt wearing guys are Lovelady. And in fact, one of them is clearly, without a doubt, not Lovelady.

The more evidence there is, the more likely it is that important clues can be discovered.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

Ray,

Why?

Because not all of us accept that these different plaid-shirt wearing guys are Lovelady. And in fact, one of them is clearly, without a doubt, not Lovelady.

The more evidence there is, the more likely it is that important clues can be discovered.

Do you dispute that the photo I posted was taken at the same time as the video shown above? If not, why not?

Which one do you think is not Lovelady?

Edited by Ray Mitcham

Ray,

Why?

Do you dispute that the photo I posted was taken at the same time as the video shown above? If not, why not?

Which one do you think is not Lovelady?

I'm still studying this thing, Ray. I have been for almost a year, on and off. I don't have answers for you.

The one I don't believe is Lovelady is the one Tommy referred to as neanderthal man.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

According to FBI Report:

Weight: 170

If the FBI got Lovelady's height wrong, then they also got his weight wrong. Looking at Lovelady's build (the Lovelady in the FBI photo, not the neanderthal one), I'd say 160 to 170 lb is about right if he's 5' 8".

If Lovelady was really 5' 3" or so, his weight would have to be more like 140 to 150 lb.

Dear Sandy,

Fwiw, I believe Prudhomme mistakenly wrote "170" when he should have written "160". The FBI report I looked at on Mary Ferrell's website says "160".

Edited by Thomas Graves

[...]

The guy on the right [in John Martin's film of the people standing on the TSBD steps, apparently waiting to get back into the building] is not Lovelady.

You forgot to add "IMO"

IMO, it is.

Ray,

Unfortunately, Sandy doesn't seem to appreciate the fact that Lovelady was smoking while waiting to get back into the TSBD, and that amateur photographer John Martin filmed him slowly exhaling smoke through his mouth, and that this action caused Lovelady to jut his jaw out and grossly distort his face.

If Sandy were to look at the two sets of horizontal white over black / black over white stripes near Lovelady's left armpit, and compare them with the same stripes in these two photos, he would realize that it's the same shirt, and that Cinque - Fetzer's "Neanderthal Man" and "Dwarf Man Sitting In A Chair" are indeed Billy Lovelady.

2ue7g92.jpg

And the bald spot. Let's not forget the bald spot! Which you can just barely see the edge of in the FBI photo on the left, but which is plainly visible in the Martin / Hughes "Neanderthal Man" footage, as well as the Charles Buck "Dwarf Man Sitting In A Chair" WFAA-TV footage (only snippets of which are viewable on this Forum).

Regarding the Charles Buck film, please see: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=19115

Edited by Thomas Graves

:up

[...]

The guy on the right [in John Martin's film of the people standing on the TSBD steps, apparently waiting to get back into the building] is not Lovelady.

You forgot to add "IMO"

IMO, it is.

Ray,

Unfortunately, Sandy doesn't seem to appreciate the fact that Lovelady was smoking while waiting to get back into the TSBD, and that amateur photographer John Martin filmed him slowly exhaling smoke through his mouth, and that this action caused Lovelady to jut his jaw out and grossly distort his face.

If Sandy were to look at the two sets of horizontal white over black / black over white stripes near Lovelady's left armpit, and compare them with the same stripes in these two photos, he would realize that it's the same shirt, and that Cinque - Fetzer's "Neanderthal Man" and "Dwarf Man Sitting In A Chair" are indeed Billy Lovelady.

2ue7g92.jpg

And the bald spot. Let's not forget the bald spot! Which you can just barely see the edge of in the FBI photo on the left, but which is plainly visible in the Martin / Hughes "Neanderthal Man" footage, as well as the Charles Buck "Dwarf Man Sitting In A Chair" footage (only snippets of which are viewable on this Forum, unfortunately).

:up

According to FBI Report:

Weight: 170

Dear Sandy,

Fwiw, I believe Prudhomme mistakenly wrote "170" when he should have written "160". The FBI report I looked at on Mary Ferrell's website says "160".

Thanks Tommy. I've corrected my post accordingly.