The Education Forum

JFK - The Dallas Tapes - Original Oswald Footage

While I am able to view this valuable video without any difficulty as posted by someone on my Facebook page, it appears that I am unable to properly post it here in the forum. The fault does not lie with the forum. It is an extremely interesting video and if another forum member can locate and place it in the forum, the effort would be rewarding.

It was uploaded to YouTube on July 4, 2009 by Al Boesch.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

While I am able to view this valuable video without any difficulty as posted by someone on my Facebook page, it appears that I am unable to properly post it here in the forum. The fault does not lie with the forum. It is an extremely interesting video and if another forum member can locate and place it in the forum, the effort would be rewarding.

It was uploaded to YouTube on July 4, 2009 by Al Boesch.

It worked fine for me, Douglas. I just clicked on it where it said "Watch it on youtube." Thanks for posting it.

I think that's DPD Sergeant Patrick Dean at 6:13, talking with sombody outside by the armoured car. I wouldn't be surprised if he's saying, "Where the heck is Jack Ruby? They're gonna be bringing Oswald downstairs in a couple of minutes. Tell Ruby to get his you-know-what in here!"

Here's another youtube video showing him being questioned by reporters in the basement right after Ruby killed Oswald:

It's interesting that when the reporter asked Dean what kind of work Ruby was in, Dean paused and said, "Bob, I wouldn't want to say."

In other words, "Having just admitted to you that I know Jack Ruby, I really wouldn't want to tell you that he owns a striptease joint and supplies girls and free alcohol to members of the police department and he used to work for Al Capone and his brother was a narcotics dealer and that Jack Ruby's an associate of Dallas mafioso Joe Civello, who, in turn, has given me a lot of good information over the years so that I can arrest Civello's narcotics-trafficking competitors !!!"

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

People have been saying over the years that if Oswald had been moved on time, Ruby would not have been there to shoot him. What if it was just the opposite? Oswald's delay in being brought down was BECAUSE Ruby was not there. When he arrived, word went to the chief that Ruby was finally in place, so bring out the patsy!!

People have been saying over the years that if Oswald had been moved on time, Ruby would not have been there to shoot him. What if it was just the opposite? Oswald's delay in being brought down was BECAUSE Ruby was not there. When he arrived, word went to the chief that Ruby was finally in place, so bring out the patsy!!

Bingo. WC defenders push that Oswald was delayed by his discussion with Harry Holmes, and in his picking out a sweater, and if it wasn't for this Ruby would have been too late. They ignore however that several DPD members admitted Oswald's departure was delayed by the DPD AFTER these two "delays," and that this leaves open the possibility they were waiting for Ruby.

Hey the guy had to send a moneygram, say goodbye to his dog in the car, and "sneak" past a few dozen cops. We couldn't expect him to be on time, could we? (and let's not forget putting on that sporty hat, one must look the part of a hitman!)