The Education Forum

Deconstructing The Lies

Robert Mady

Same "The Dallas Times Herald' article

"Photographer Bob Jackson of the Time Herald heard one shot and then two more rapid shots. From his vantage point in an open air convertible the eight car in the procession, Jackson saw two men peering from the building window on the fifth floor.

They were looking directly above their heads. Jackson saw a rifle being drawn back into a sixth floor window."

Lets deconstruct these lies from BOB JACKSON

1) NORMAN, JARMAN and WILLAIMS three men who where supposedly located in the fifth floor windows testified specifically to not having looked up to the sixth floor SN window directly over head, at any time during or after the assassination.

2) Shot sequence bham....bham.bham this is actually true but goes against the WC/R three shot scenario timing.

3) First shot was silent and entered KENNEDY'S throat, JACKSON was unaware of this shot. The first rifle shot came from the side and caused the fatal head wound. JACKSON can not be telling the truth about looking up at this time and seeing the weapon that caused the fatal head wound.

4) Interesting that JACKSON claimed seeing only two men on the fifth floor because this reinforces my belief that WILLIAMS ate his lunch in the snipers nest and stayed there to watch the motorcade, after the gunfire he joined NORMAN and JARMAN on the fifth floor to watch the activity of law enforcement search the rail yards. One reason why NORMAN, WILLIAMS and JARMAN may have all insisted they heard no sounds coming from the sixth floor was in part true and helped to protect WILLIAMS. They had to know with absolute certainty that shots came from the monument area and that OSWALD was not only not on the sixth floor but that no shots came from the TSBD. JARMAN insisted that shots came from below and to the left, he did not fall in line. NORMAN and WILLIAMS only claimed shots came from somewhere in the building, no claim was made about the SN as the location of the rifle shots.

5) JACKSON flat out lied to gain favor and or to gain notoriety.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert P, yes I have been curious about the same thing. The diorama must be speculation concerning JACKSONS actions.

Is it that CHANEY and JACKSON were removed from Z-Film or are they out of frame and Sprocket hole area for good reasons? If they were removed is it because of technical problems with altering the Z-film or could it be because of their actions during the assassination?

It would be interesting to hear from film experts that have been to DP and could determine why CHANEY and JACKSON do not appear in later frames in the Z-film.

We do know by Nix and Muchmore films that all the MC police fell back to positions behind the limo bumper sometime after Z-255.

Edited by Robert Mady

Sequence of events according to article "Dallas Herald" from JESSE CURRY'S book, page 41

KENNEDY shot and fell into the arms of JACKIE (this is the head wound), THEN CONNALLY shot in the back and fell to the floor at his wife's feet.

Coincidence they got this correct on November 22, 1963, And this is exactly what is depicted in Z-film frames?

Robert P, yes I have been curious about the same thing. The diorama must be speculation concerning JACKSONS actions.

Is it that CHANEY and JACKSON were removed from Z-Film or are they out of frame and Sprocket hole area for good reasons? If they were removed is it because of technical problems with altering the Z-film or could it be because of their actions during the assassination?

It would be interesting to hear from film experts that have been to DP and could determine why CHANEY and JACKSON do not appear in later frames in the Z-film.

We do know by Nix and Muchmore films that all the MC police fell back to positions behind the limo bumper sometime after Z-255.

Hi Bob

This has interested me for quite some time now. Many have tried to tell me it only appears the motorcycle cop is beside JFK, due to Altgens' telephoto lens, but this also appears to be merely speculation on their part. I wish I was talented in the field of photo analysis.

Do you know who constructed this diorama and when?

Same "The Dallas Times Herald' article

"Photographer Bob Jackson of the Time Herald heard one shot and then two more rapid shots. From his vantage point in an open air convertible the eight car in the procession, Jackson saw two men peering from the building window on the fifth floor.

They were looking directly above their heads. Jackson saw a rifle being drawn back into a sixth floor window."

Lets deconstruct these lies from BOB JACKSON

1) NORMAN, JARMAN and WILLAIMS three men who where supposedly located in the fifth floor windows testified specifically to not having looked up to the sixth floor SN window directly over head, at any time during or after the assassination.

2) Shot sequence bham....bham.bham this is actually true but goes against the WC/R three shot scenario timing.

3) First shot was silent and entered KENNEDY'S throat, JACKSON was unaware of this shot. The first rifle shot came from the side and caused the fatal head wound. JACKSON can not be telling the truth about looking up at this time and seeing the weapon that caused the fatal head wound.

4) Interesting that JACKSON claimed seeing only two men on the fifth floor because this reinforces my belief that WILLIAMS ate his lunch in the snipers nest and stayed there to watch the motorcade, after the gunfire he joined NORMAN and JARMAN on the fifth floor to watch the activity of law enforcement search the rail yards. One reason why NORMAN, WILLIAMS and JARMAN may have all insisted they heard no sounds coming from the sixth floor was in part true and helped to protect WILLIAMS. They had to know with absolute certainty that shots came from the monument area and that OSWALD was not only not on the sixth floor but that no shots came from the TSBD. JARMAN insisted that shots came from below and to the left, he did not fall in line. NORMAN and WILLIAMS only claimed shots came from somewhere in the building, no claim was made about the SN as the location of the rifle shots.

5) JACKSON flat out lied to gain favor and or to gain notoriety.

I find it very telling that Jarman, Norman and Williams do not, in their WC testimony, describe hearing three deafening muzzle blasts that would have left their ears ringing for quite some time. If they were not accustomed to hearing muzzle blasts, this would have been a very memorable event, yet it is barely mentioned by them.

Robert P. I agree on the Altgens #6, it would be of interest to know an experts opinion.

For what it is worth, until someone can prove otherwise CHANEY is beside the limo looking directly at KENNEDY. HARGIS, MARTIN, KINNEY, HILL and ROBERTS attentions apparently are also at KENNEDY. Robert please tell me who in Altgens #6 is reacting to having heard two high powered rifle shots, or even one rifle shot? How about one barely audible silenced shot? Who's attention may be toward the unusual odd behavior of the President?

Robert P. even worse, NORMAN, JARMAN and WILLIAMS had a discussion immediately following the assassination to determine that the sounds may have been gunfire and that someone may have been shooting at the President, they then discussed a possibility that shots may have come from somewhere within the TSBD, they did not discuss shots having come from the SN and only NORMAN claimed to have heard spent shells hitting a floor (we don't know which floor) and the sound of the bolt moving to cycle a round. NORMAN, JARMAN and WILLIAMS after deciding that the shots may have come from within the TSBD; NORMAN and WILLIAMS from some where above and JARMAN somewhere to the left and below (whether inside or outside the building was not determined), "ran" to the Western windows to watch the Sheriff Deputies and Police search the rail yards, sometime later they realized they should be afraid and ran down to the street to find a policeman, even though they had seen a policeman roaming on the 5th floor earlier but thought nothing about it at the time. Let me know if you think I am exaggerating or making any of this up?

Contrary testimony from, ADAMS, HOPSON and GARNER (presumably STLYES also) watching the motorcade from fourth floor windows believed the shots came from the direction of the monument, none of these woman believed shots came from the TSBD. Immediately following the gunfire ADAMS and STYLES reacted by running down the stairs and attempted to get to the rail yards but were turned back by a police officer.

Edited by Robert Mady

Here is the kind of recreation test I believe should have been conducted in Dealey Plaza. Members of the Warren Commission should have been stationed at open windows on the 4th and 5th floors where Adams/Hopson/Garner/Styles and Williams/Norman/Jarman were located, and three shots fired from the SE corner window of the 6th floor.

Do you think there would have been any confusion about where the shots came from? I think Norman would have had more to talk about than hearing some shells hitting the floor.

Robert P. I agree that a reenactment would have provided definitive answers and would have made the theory of shots coming from the TSBD impossible to promote. SPECTRE hanging out the fifth floor window, 10 feet below a rifle taking target practice would have been of interest. But I don't believe there was ever confusion as to where the shots really came from, the problem before the WC was to create enough false evidence to cause doubts and to propagate fiction conducive to help justify lies of the WC/R.

It was fortunate for the WC that three black men were nearest the SN that the FBI could successfully pressure into lying. Remember they were each asked about criminal pasts, no other witnesses were queried about run-ins with the law, not so subtle hints to keep them in line?

Would be interesting to know if WILLIAMS and DOUGHERTY were actually on the sixth floor during the assassination. CURRY claimed in his book that most of the stock on the sixth floor was moved toward the front windows because of work being done on the floor, DOUGHERTY may have been near the windows prior to the motorcade as was WILLIAMS, I believe that witnesses that claimed to see activity on the sixth floor prior to the motorcade saw either DOUGHERTY or WILLIAMS or both. They may have also noticed WILLIAMS in the sixth floor SN window during the assassination.

Edited by Robert Mady

Sequence of events according to article "Dallas Herald" from JESSE CURRY'S book, page 41

KENNEDY shot and fell into the arms of JACKIE (this is the head wound), THEN CONNALLY shot in the back and fell to the floor at his wife's feet.

Coincidence they got this correct on November 22, 1963, And this is exactly what is depicted in Z-film frames?

Robert,

What was the bullets "angle of declination" into Connally's back?

chris

Chris, I don't know what the 'angle of declination' was for the wound incurred on CONNALLY.

I have my doubts that it can be known for certain, I base this on the fact that the conspirators seemed to be able to alter evidence as needed. I know this is a broad statement but it can be backed up by volumes of examples. ('they' altered the wounds on KENNEDY they certainly could alter the location of wounds on CONNALLY). A clue that something was amiss is evident in the FBI display of CONNALLYS shirt. The FBI is hiding something in this photograph, the only thing important to hide is the location of the bullet hole. The bullet hole or entrance wound may be lower than we think and or more on CONNALLYS side than back.

connallysshirt_zps8c3ab879-corrected_zps

Chris please look at Z-324 at how CONNALLY is bent forward, note he also has tucked in his right arm, his body is likely slightly twisted to his left as well as leaning toward NELLIE. A shot from the monument area would have hit him in the back or more on his side, passed thru his chest, caused the wounds on his right wrist and left leg. In short this IS the only time CONNALLY is aligned so that a single bullet could cause all of the wounds he incurred.

Also of note at Z-324 CONNALLY is still holding onto his hat with his right hand...

Also of note, neither NELLIE nor CONNALLY claimed to have moved following the fatal head wound, the fact that CONNALLYS are sitting hunched down at Z-324 should not have been possible based on both of their testimonies. Plus as I have demonstrated their movements from Z-313 prone positions to sitting up at Z-324 is absolutely impossible.

It is verified within the z-film NELLIE and CONNALLY both lied about what transpired during the assassination.

Edited by Robert Mady