The Education Forum

Deconstructing The Lies

Robert Mady

Chris, there must be a workable solution.

All of the evidence points to 4 shots, 1 of which does all the damage to CONNALLY and this shot occurring after the fatal head wound to President KENNEDY.

It would be easy to claim CONNALLY was wounded by two bullets, but then we would have to reexamine the validity of TAGUE and the bullet striking the curb or invent more silent shots and snipers.

Also is it a fact that CONNALLY received three wounds, then exactly when did this occur? There is no other moment within the Zapruder film where the three wounds are so closely aligned. This must be kept in mind, also the fact that the CONNALLYS moved without hindrance until after Z-324 points to CONNALLY not being wounded until after the fatal head shot. It is there, it can be found.

Please keep in mind the wound was significantly lower than his wrist. His arm need not be resting on his leg, it could have been snugged up against his chest.

I appreciate you looking at the Z-film to identify a likely frame where the wounds may have occurred. We are still missing something. It will be obvious when we find it.

Robert,

I don't believe the workable solution is the Connally "one shot/3 wounds" scenario occurring at Z324 according to the extant Zfilm.

The overhand wrist is above the back entry/chest exit at this point.

At approx Z340, that overhand wrist has now moved across his chest (actually Z337 we see the last of his white shirt cuff).

During this time frame (Z323-Z340), Connally has started his movement forward /downward and to the left. The angle between Connally's "back to wrist top has changed.

I believe his overhand wrist has to be below the level of the exit hole from his chest, yet that angle has to allow for an entry into his thigh.

I can see him being shot in the leaning down/forward/left twisted position, but with the overhand entrance wrist injury thrown in, it still appears to require a greater downward angle.

The demonstration with the stick is interesting. If you are able to, have someone behind you hold the stick (just barely touching the approx back entry point at the approx angle you used in your first demonstration. Now bend forward and twist to your left as you did previously, but have the stick holder keep the stick in it's original orientation.

chris

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not a problem.

http://www59.zippyshare.com/v/nUBUSzEL/file.html

A possible Connally shot after Z323-Z340, I believe the most appropriate time would be when Connally rises up at approx Z373 Z372.

His body position would probably be more in alignment with a picket fence shooter at this point.

chris

Edited by Chris Davidson

Robert Mady, you write: "The fact that the DPD, the FBI and the media were prepared to control the outcome and began the cover-up immediately indicates a high level of planning and sophistication.

I would doubt these sectors of society would have risked everything to rally behind amateurs."

Great observation and insight.

I've thought the plotters had the CIA and the FBI by the tail by framing Oswald. No one in the CIA or FBI would have wanted a fair, impartial investigation of Oswald given the way these two agencies had monitored him. This was a brilliant, highly sophisticated move.

Hi Robert Mady:

Robert Prudhomme & Chris Davison have some good info & photos of WCD 298 & the surveying that was done when the initial analysis was performed in Dealey Plaza by elements of the FBI/SS/DPD & local media post-assassination here on the EF:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21636

What they both have to say is important because both researchers demonstrate quite clearly that Hoover & Life magazine were both conning the public from the get go. Both had exclusive access to Zapruder's film & they both knew there was no indication in the film that JFK was shot & killed at the pergola sidewalk steps location (the 3rd string in the visual FBI 3D model shown in WCD 298), yet both reported such (Hoover to the WC, Life magazine to the world with its Nov 29, 1963 magazine).

Once it is recognized & accepted that Hoover's FBI & Life magazine were lying about the shooting from the onset, the stage is set for those who once possessed blind faith in Hoover's FBI & Life magazine to consider alternative explanations of the ambush & the door opens for what you have studied & concluded IMHO. It also makes clear that the MSM TV specials & newsprint that followed the WC Report & supported its conclusions were continuing what Hoover & Life magazine had started. Exposing the fib is as simple as examining where Life depicts the fatal headshot in its Nov 29, 1963 issue plus looking at where Hoover's 3rd string (fatal headshot) is located in WCD 298 after viewing the Zapruder, Nix & Muchmore films & searching for a fatal headshot at the North pergola sidewalk steps location. It's not present. Hoover & Life employees could both see it's not there as well.

Why was Hoover & Life magazine lying about the shooting is another subject. I believe that Oswald as the solo shooter not only had to be sold to & accepted by the public at all costs for 2 reasons: the image of Oswald as a punk drifter with no purpose in life other than to destroy (terrorist) made sense at the time (a Mark Chapman type of loser sells when explaining a senseless murder) but also as a person whose murky background would not be fully investigated & exposed by US officials because it led back to 3 governments (two of them being the USSR & Cuba, both hostile to the USA at the time). Only a select few in Government & the mafia knew of the CIA/Mafia plots to kill Castro & the ongoing attacks on Cuba. Oswald was necessary to the story in order to keep the lid on the kettle's boiling contents. Problem is: the public never really bought it. That's why the interest in JFK's murder is still high after 51 years of 'Oswald did it'.

Researchers that focus on the course of action the WC undertook with its SBT allow what Hoover did first to go unnoticed. It should be exposed & not forgotten each step of the way that the head of the FBI at the time was lying to the global public about the shooting & the WC devised a 'better' lie to sell a short time later. As LBJ explained to Hoover on the phone, initially the WC was created to cut off a 'rash of investigations' that would give an ok to Hoover's Report. Hoover's report never made it into the WC Report, but WCD 298 did & it clearly demonstrates Hoover lying about the shooting. Recall some of the Commissioners & staff complaining about Hoover's Report & WCD 298 in that Hoover had done their work for them; something that falls apart when scrutinizing the Zapruder, Nix & Muchmore films.

BM

Edited by Brad Milch

Another way to look at this, Brad, is that the fatal head shot may have occurred at z313, and it was the other shots that were the problem.

Whether the other shots occurred prior to or after the head shot, or a mixture thereof, there is much eyewitness evidence (Brehm, Altgens, Moorman, etc.) suggesting all the shots took place without the limo travelling very much distance. In fact, the distance was so small, there was no way a shooter with a bolt action rifle could get off three shots in that distance.

What if the FBI knew this and, despite the Z film, moved the head shot down to the pergola steps, in order to give a lone shooter enough time to get three shots off?

I know the Z film contradicts this but, what if we were never supposed to have seen the Z film? If none of the public had ever viewed the Z film, would we even be having this discussion now in 2015?

I never was quite clear how it came to be that Geraldo Rivera showed the Z film on TV in 1975. Does anyone know the story behind this, and who in the government authorized it to be shown to the public?

Here is something that will make you think:

z445

z445.jpg

z456

z456.jpg

z460

z460.jpg

z461

z461.jpg

Jackie is easily recognized in these photos by her pink hat and pink suit. Who is that sitting upright on her right side?

Wow! Jackie sure doesn't appear to be alone in the back seat, does she?

I saw an interview with Geraldo Rivera during the JFK 50th onslaught of 'Oswald did it' MSM TV specials in which Mr. Rivera claims Time-Life threatened to sue him if he broadcast Robert Groden's version of the z-film but didn't carry out the threat after the broadcast aired. Instead, Time-Life dropped the film like a hot potato & sold it back to Zapruder's heirs for one US dollar.

I'm with you, Robert, on Hoover having the opportunity to state wherever he pleased the shots had occurred with the z-film locked away with Time-Life. Not that many would travel all the way to the National Archives to view the WC's beat up, fuzzy versionof the z-film back in the day when the public thought Hoover drove a white chariot. A simple matter of marking off at least 40 z-frames to allow time to work the MC bolt, place the traffic cone to mark the spot on Elm Street & 'whamo-zamo', Hoover's boys are done with their analysis. 'Put the strings here, here & here on the 3D model, boys'. Sheez....

BM

Edited by Brad Milch

Wow! Jackie sure doesn't appear alone, does she?

I saw an interview with Geraldo Rivera during the JFK 50th onslaught of 'Oswald did it' MSM TV specials in which Mr. Rivera claims Time-Life threatened to sue him if he broadcast Robert Groden's version of the z-film but didn't carry out the threat after the broadcast aired. Instead, Time-Life dropped the film like a hot potato & sold it back to Zapruder's heirs for one US dollar.

I'm with you, Robert, on Hoover having the opportunity to state wherever he pleased the shots had occurred with the z-film locked away with Time-Life. Not that many would travel all the way to the National Archives to view the WC's beat up, fuzzy versionof the z-film back in the day when the public thought Hoover drove a white chariot. A simple matter of marking off at least 40 z-frames to allow time to work the MC bolt, place the traffic cone to mark the spot on Elm Street & 'whamo-zamo', Hoover's boys are done with their analysis. 'Put the strings here, here & here on the 3D model, boys'. Sheez....

BM

Could that be Aristotle Onassis sitting next to her?

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Well, when you think about it, Jackie had to sit somewhere when she got back into the car. Could she have pushed JFK into a sitting position, in order to give herself a spot to sit?

Even if this was the case, it is extremely eerie how the person next to her seems to be holding his head upright. If that was JFK, and he was, for all intents of purpose, quite dead, wouldn't the head be over to one side?

So, beside Time Life and Robert Groden, who had copies of the Zapruder film? How did Geraldo Rivera end up with a copy? Why did he choose 1975 as the time to release it to the public?

David Lifton & David Healey have always been a great source for background on the Z-film but, unfortunately, both rarely appear on the Internet much these days. From what I've heard them say in Youtube videos: Bootlegs of the Z-film began popping up on college campuses after Jim Garrison got hold of it during the Clay Shaw trial. Researchers Greg Burnham & Pamela Brown each have stated in the past that they saw a different version of the z-film in separate instances & places. I'm not sure if that qualifies what they saw as bootlegs or not.

Groden's version is said to have originated from someone associated with Life magazine having access to the original & blowing it up to 35mm. Robert Groden may have helped in that format conversion (I'm not sure). Someone who knows a lot about Groden's background can fill you in on the details of how he came into possession of a copy of the Z-film & how he hooked up with Geraldo Rivera to broadcast it on TV in 1975. For those who don't know, that broadcast was a big deal. Beta video recorders were just coming out on the market & were very expensive (so were the blank tapes). I was friends with a fella that blew some serious big bucks to buy a recorder just so he could record the Rivera/Groden z-film broadcast.

If I'm not mistaken, the National Archives kept the WC's copy of the Z-film & allowed the public to view it at the NA after the WC published its Report & Hearings volumes & disbanded. I recall David Lifton describing visiting the NA to view the z-film copy in either 'Best Evidence' or one of his YouTube videos.

From what I've read, the FBI & SS hung onto their copies of the z-film that Mr. Zapruder lent them & did not turn them over to Life magazine. Pat Speer's website should have info on what happened to those copies & when. I believe one ended up with the 6th Floor Museum.

Hope that info helps. For those in the know, please make corrections where appropriate.

Afterthought: Zapruder's film brings out interesting observations in JFK debate forums. Some have questioned if Zapruder shared the big bucks he received with Marilyn Sitzman or not. She steadied him as he filmed (we've been told). Some believe Zapruder knew the ambush was going down in advance & Sitzman was his body shield to keep him from being another gunshot victim. One analyst on YouTube believes Marilyn was covering Zapruder's ears with her hands (Nix film) & I ran across another visual analysis on the Tube that Marilyn took the footage & not Abraham. Some are suspicious of Zapruder's background & connections with others connected to the assassination in some manner. I've read comments to the effect that Mr. Z could have tripled his bucks by having his lawyer contact the Cuban & Soviet embassies & offering each a copy for sale. It's sad he didn't think of that at the time; both governments (hostile to the USA & vice versa at the time) surely wouldn't have hesitated to expose alterations on the US side of the fence.

BM

Edited by Brad Milch

Robert P. Garrison obtained a copy of the Zapruder film and claimed to have made a hundred copies that he then distributed to Universities around the country, the film was within the grasp of the public.

Groden who worked for Time Life was probably tasked to release this film to the public. His story I thought was that he just happened to find the discarded copy laying around in a photo lab, he then simply stole it.

The televising of the Z-film put Groden in the position as a major spokesman for the conspiracy movement because of this miraculous deed in bringing the film to light. This set Groden and Lane as the two most influential public figures in the conspiracy movement. You probably already know that I believe both Groden and Lane to be planted in the conspiracy movement so as to control its direction, content and outcome, to basically steer dialog away from the truth.

TV is programed. it was no accident or fluke or luck that the Z-film was broadcast, it was a calculated release of information. Released on a talk show with less than a shred of credibility.

I would like to hear a tape of the TV network calling Time-Life saying """hey we got your copy right Z-film, mind if we broadcast it nationally?""""

Time-Life """no problem, we have kept it hidden, buried in a vault for over 11 years what difference would it make."""" They probably didn't even ask where the network got it, because Time-Life knew exactly how the network got it.

The true fact of the matter this film was released to 100 universities in 1967, where was the news media between 1967 and 1975?

Bottom line, everything on TV is programmed. Programmed to keep us dumb and down in our place. It was not a mistake that the Z-film was broadcast, it was a planned release of information. We can discuss the reason why, but then again what does it matter, it matters more to realize it was another manipulation.

Edited by Robert Mady