The Education Forum

Deconstructing The Lies

Robert Mady

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/JFK/PG/PGappD.html - the link to the Redlich memo

These SSA men are looking forward... yes the GK is forward as are many, many things.

How do you tell they are not looking at the Overpass? How can you tell anything about what they see or what they think without it just being speculation?

How are you in a position to state WHY they turned to their right? You conclude things are "myths" and only offer speculative circumstantial evidence... Maybe, in reaction to the firecracker/gunshot sound just after the turn onto Elm as so many witnesses state, they turned. Dal Tex, TSBD, whichever...

Will you deny that MANY witnesses see men with rifles in the TSBD between 12:15 and 12:30?

----

Hickey is looking at the result of a shot hitting the street as a number of witnesses refer to at the top of Elm.

(other thing to keep in mind is we lilve this every day - those in DP that day were not expecting this, not observing with intent to recontruct a murder scene. Even the SS who had stayed up late and drank and were definitely not in top shape.

----

"Stood Down"

Are you in a position to tell us what the noise level was in these vehicles surrounded by motorcycles? If the first shot does not occur until z220 there would be no reason to look elsewhere. Yet within 2 seconds we see witnesses looking in all sorts of directions... IF a man was on the foot sills of the limo he would have been able to cover JFK. To me, I do see what appears to be a person in the window... and we cannot see the roof at all in any image.

From your POV all these people have reasons for not looking directly at JFK? No one is reacting to a noise here which other corroborating witnesses say was a shot not a second or so before?

Altgens6lookinginalldirections_zps1308bf

Maybe the shot(s) came from here? You seriously can't prove they did not come from here - you can only guess like the rest of us. And then add those wonderful Werbell silencers and a gunshot sounds like a firecracker...

altgens5-daltexwindows_zpsbac5429d.jpg

Yes Robert, once the assumptions you make are accepted as facts then you can explain a 4 shot monument area scenario... but your assumptions are part of the problem since shots WERE heard, shots WERE described prior to z313. JC is never in a position to have a shot enter the back near the armpit from the monuments.

What you call "unnecessary" others call corroborated evidence of a different scenario whcih cannot be supported by your 4 shots from the monuments - but you dont want to discuss authenticating this evidence - you seem to just want to speak louder and hope we understand better...

I have followed your arguments and find them lacking and unconvincing. You seem to build a case on assumption and acceptance rather than evidence, authentication and corroboration... but I may be totally off here.

If there are others who agree that you nailed it, great. To claim that all the shots would come from anywhere but the direction they put the patsy is counterintuitive to the "Professional" plan.

I'm about done with this now Robert. Again, I applaud your passion yet would like to see more authentication - would the evidence you use to prove your conclusion be allowable in court - which is my measure of the worth of evidence

Peace

DJ

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Altgens #6 is an example of why I as a college student and young adult hated photography.

I felt it froze motion and was dishonest, that it portrayed reality in an unrealistic way.

Subsequently, I learned to paint and draw from photographs. But art is different from reality.

Altgens #6 is a slice of reality. It is not reality.

David, let me give you an example of the noise level for the three rifle shots.

2 witnesses located at Record and Main recalled hearing three shots

19 sheriff deputies located outside of DP heard three shots

1 witness a block north of the TSBD to the rear of the building heard three shots

1 witness a behind and to the side of the TSBD sitting in an enclosed building heard three shots

more than 70% of the witnesses heard three or more reports.

A number of witnesses depicted in A6 reported hearing three rifle shots.

p60-focus_zpsa50da217.jpg

Not one person is looking upwards.

The SSA are not looking up they are scanning ground level and they are all looking in different areas.

This is long after supposedly two rifle shots should have been heard.

The limo has past, some of the bystanders start looking toward the VP car.

Think about this photo, the man who created this diorama has SSA exiting the VP follow-up car in A6 or Z-255, the problem with this is the VP car is still traveling at 10-12 mph and can be seen in the Bronson film 2 car lengths behind the QM, the VP car does not come to a halt until the QM stops at Z-313. This also means the person that created the diorama has the agent exiting the VP follow-up car while it is traveling at 10-12 mph. Can you see the problem of a rifle shot being heard before Z-313? There is no compelling evidence of a rifle shot prior to Z-313, even according to LBJ and all of the SSA assigned to him and specifically according to Altgens #6.

Edited by Robert Mady

Jon, KENNEDY was a moving target and even if they could have predetermine the exact speed of the limo the shooters would have to be concerned with target and coordinated timing...

Why not have each shooter plan to take 1 shot each, the most advantageous shot from any one position?

No need to even eject a shell.

The problem with more than three shots would be the potential for more than three wounds and then it would have been a conspiracy.

If you were planning a crossfire assassination, what steps would you take to make sure the shooting happened where you wanted it to happen?

Plan the route so the vehicle carrying the target has to slow down just before the action.

Place the shooters in front, to the side and behind the target.

Ensure that there was a sighter at the position where it is to happen.

Ensure the sighter is in exactly the right position, mark the area beforehand,so there is no mistake.

Have the sighter raise his hand at the point the vehicle has to slow down or stop.

Have a back up sighter to ensure no problems.

Have False Secret Service men in strategic areas to ensure that the shooters aren't apprehended.

Arrange for a patsy to be caught, to divert any other investigations.

Arrange for the body of the victim to be removed from the jurisdiction of the local coroner.

Arrange for the Military to perform the autopsy.

Arrange for a Commission with your chosen people to run it to ensure the truth doesn't get out.

No. this plan would never succeed. Could it?

Ray, you covered a good portion of it but we must include the roll of the Ministry Of Truth in propagating the official story and continuing to parrot this fiction while nefariously destroying those who may reveal glimpses of the truth.

Edited by Robert Mady

Jon, here is the data for the sound of the rifle shots as recalled by civilians and some government and media people.

Three rifle shots came from the monument area according to these witnesses. Virtually no one mentions the picket fence, this was a creation from the Ministry Of Truth.

There is initially a clear choice:

1) Ignore all of these witnesses and believe they were all mistaken.

2) Try to understand how the assassination was accomplished with 1 or more shooters all located within the monument area. Firing one silenced shot and then three rifle shots to inflict all of the authentic wounds.

We know option 1) does not work because in 51 years we have not been able to satisfactory explain the assassination, why not give serious consideration to option number 2? Maybe all of these witnesses present in DP during the assassination might have been more correct than armchair researchers have been trying to imagine why they could have all been wrong.

3shots-Monument_zpsf46d3c84.jpg

Each would have been instructed to shoot at a certain marker. Say, a curb marker.

Jon:

Like the late Tom Purvis before you, I believe you have uncovered an essential part of the strategy involved. And like Purvis before you, I notice that this part of your post was essentially ignored.

The SSA are not looking up they are scanning ground level and they are all looking in different areas.

Think about this photo, the man who created this diorama has SSA exiting the VP follow-up car in A6 or Z-255, the problem with this is the VP car is still traveling at 10-12 mph and can be seen in the Bronson film 2 car lengths behind the QM, the VP car does not come to a halt until the QM stops at Z-313. This also means the person that created the diorama has the agent exiting the VP follow-up car while it is traveling at 10-12 mph. Can you see the problem of a rifle shot being heard before Z-313? There is no compelling evidence of a rifle shot prior to Z-313, even according to LBJ and all of the SSA assigned to him and specifically according to Altgens #6.

The model you posted clearly demonstrates just how ridiculous the SBT is, and thet John Connally would almost have to be sitting on his wife's lap, in order to be hit by a bullet passing through JFK's neck.

Each would have been instructed to shoot at a certain marker. Say, a curb marker.

Jon:

Like the late Tom Purvis before you, I believe you have uncovered an essential part of the strategy involved. And like Purvis before you, I notice that this part of your post was essentially ignored.

It wasn't ignored by me, Mark. I certainly believe that the "marker" was the yellow painted line on the curb stones. For what possible reason would they be there, other than as the designated assassination point?

Edited by Ray Mitcham

• 2 weeks later...

http://nodisinfo.com/charles-brehm-says-jfk-shots-front-right-next-president/

"The interview of Brehm by the reporter occurred immediately after the shooting, as presented in The Zapruder Film, the exact quote, as follows:

“The shots came from in front of or beside the President.” (11-22-63 article in the Dallas Times Herald) “The first time he slumped and the second one really blasted him,”"

I understand the source was the 2003 Zapruder film release. Then posted by Pat Speer.

But has anyone been able to obtain a photocopy of the original 11-22-63 published article in the Dallas Times Herald ?

If anyone has this would you please post a copy of it?

• 1 month later...

Reading JESSE CURRY'S book page 41 is a reprint of article from "The Dallas Time Herald" presenting the assassination.

I have tried to convey to this forum the FACT that CONNALLY is shot in the back and is driven down and to his left as a result and ends up on the floor of the limo, these action occur starting at Z-325. Published on November 22, 1963 is precisely the presented scenario, printed in Dallas news. This account appears to have occurred before the official story began to take it's final shape where 'they' altered the wounding of CONNALLY to have occurred around Z-231.

"Gov. Connally was shot in the back. He fell to the floor at his wife's feet."

The news got it right.

By the time CONNALLY gave his bedside confession the timing of the occurrence of his wounds was changed and as a result you all now believe the lies that were constructed to create the fiction of the WC/R.

I have posted CONNALLYS impossibly quick movements made between frames Z-313 and Z-325 as well as actions following Z-325 in that he is driven down and to his left by the impact of a bullet. There should be no doubt that CONNALLY is wounded after the fatal head wound that occurred about Z-313.

Once it is established that CONNALLY is wounded at Z-325, there is no longer a reason to consider the WC/R has value, it can be fully realized it is nothing but a political lie intended to hide the truth of a conspiracy and a coup. Take a stance.

This follows the four shot scenario, where the three rifle shots heard started at Z-313. Just as the majority of the witnesses claimed.

Deconstruct the Lie which is CONNALLY was wounded sometime before Z-313, The FACT is CONNALLY is wounded after frame Z-313, fatal wound to KENNEDY.

Edited by Robert Mady

Bob

There is another very interesting thing about this diorama. The man who created it has the two motorcycle cops, on JFK's right side, travelling beside the limo, while the two on the left of the limo are travelling abreast of the front fender of the QM.

Now, anyone who has watched the Zapruder film knows perfectly well there were no motorcycles on the right side of the limo at the place this diorama depicts. However, the Altgens 6 photo shows something different.

Altgens_Photo_Taken_During_Shooting.jpg?

Altgens6extremeclose-up.jpg

Is the cop looking at JFK?