The Education Forum

Deconstructing The Lies

Robert Mady

Stephen Roy, please delete post #73

Thank you

I will, But why do you want me to delete it?

Stephen,

If you don't delete it, Mady will have to spend a lot of time proving to you that that video was faked in order for our fascist government to incriminate two nice brothers who were sorely aggrieved individuals, nothing more. It was staged by paid actors at a later date in a remote location in New Mexico, and anyone who can't see that is suffering from Cognitive Dissonance.

--Tommy :sun

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chris, I don't know what the 'angle of declination' was for the wound incurred on CONNALLY.

I have my doubts that it can be known for certain, I base this on the fact that the conspirators seemed to be able to alter evidence as needed. I know this is a broad statement but it can be backed up by volumes of examples. ('they' altered the wounds on KENNEDY they certainly could alter the location of wounds on CONNALLY). A clue that something was amiss is evident in the FBI display of CONNALLYS shirt. The FBI is hiding something in this photograph, the only thing important to hide is the location of the bullet hole. The bullet hole or entrance wound may be lower than we think and or more on CONNALLYS side than back.

connallysshirt_zps8c3ab879-corrected_zps

Chris please look at Z-324 at how CONNALLY is bent forward, note he also has tucked in his right arm, his body is likely slightly twisted to his left as well as leaning toward NELLIE. A shot from the monument area would have hit him in the back or more on his side, passed thru his chest, caused the wounds on his right wrist and left leg. In short this IS the only time CONNALLY is aligned so that a single bullet could cause all of the wounds he incurred.

Also of note at Z-324 CONNALLY is still holding onto his hat with his right hand...

Also of note, neither NELLIE nor CONNALLY claimed to have moved following the fatal head wound, the fact that CONNALLYS are sitting hunched down at Z-324 should not have been possible based on both of their testimonies. Plus as I have demonstrated their movements from Z-313 prone positions to sitting up at Z-324 is absolutely impossible.

It is verified within the z-film NELLIE and CONNALLY both lied about what transpired during the assassination.

Bob

Just wanted to point out that, according to the medical report following Connally's thoracic surgery, Connally did not suffer a through and through wound of his right lung. Rather, the bullet contacted his 5th rib at the mid-anterior line (side of his chest) and followed the 5th rib downard; staying on the outside of the 5th rib but ploughing through it. It left the 5th rib and exited just below and to Connally's left of his right nipple. In other words, not only was the bullet travelling downwards, it was travelling at an angle from right to left.

You are correct in assuming the entrance wound on Connally's back was moved, ever so slightly. The wound was described by the surgeon as oblong, and there is a very good reason for it being oblong. Specter & Co. needed a tumbling bullet, and took advantage of the oblong entrance wound description and explained it away by claiming it was made by a tumbling bullet, but its oblong shape had nothing to do with a tumbling bullet. Despite the bullet following the outside of a curved rib, it still travelled in a straight and true path, and left a round exit hole in the front of Connally's jacket 3/8" in diameter; a diameter slightly less than 1/8" larger than the diameter of a 6.5mm bullet.

If the bullet had struck Connally where the diagrams show (ie. just outside the outer margin of the scapula) it most definitely would have gone through Connally's right lung.

Do you see how we've been had, and how desperate these people were to make the SBT work?

Considering that the bullet entered Connally's right rear armpit, and exited just to the left of and below his right nipple, I would be interested to know where Connally's wrist would have to be, in order to make your scenario work.

P.S.

Aren't you just a bit curious as to how a bullet could follow the outside of a curved rib, and still follow a straight and true course?

Robert P. yes I am, would you enlighten me please?

I have no doubt that CONNALLY is wounded after KENNEDY receives the fatal head wound, although looking at the MPI frames presents a major problem in how the wrist is injured.

Would the wound have to be on CONNALLYS middle to front side to have followed the contour of his rib?

I definitely need to know more about CONNALLYS wounds.

Edited by Robert Mady

The first thing to know about Connally's back wound is that its precise location is one of those elastic things taken advantage of by the WC lawyers.

If you look at the drawings of the wounds, the back entrance wound is shown as being immediately next to the outside margin of the shoulder blade. In reality, it is slightly more to the right, at the fold created where chest and arm meet; ie. the armpit. This is why the wound was oblong, and not because the bullet was tumbling. It was an oblong wound because it struck the side of his chest tangentially; in other words, a glancing blow that came very close to missing his chest altogether.

As stated in the medical report, the bullet struck Connally at the right "mid-axillary line". (opposite side from this photo)

media_52670_en.jpg

According to the medical report of Connally's thoracic surgeon, Dr. Robert Shaw, this bullet exited to the LEFT of and slightly below Connally's right nipple. Do you see what everyone has been missing here? The bullet entered at the extreme right side of his chest, and exited between his right nipple and the centre of his chest. Can you picture the extreme right to left angle (possibly 40°) this bullet was travelling across the front of Connally's chest?

This fact alone tells us one of two things. Connally was either turned to the right when struck by the bullet, or the bullet originated from a part of the TSBD further west of the SE 6th floor window.

Now, how did the bullet follow a straight line course while ploughing through 10 cm. of the 5th rib, without penetrating the chest cavity? Considering the rib is curved, this would seem impossible at first but it is actually quite possible. In his medical report and his WC testimony, Dr. Shaw provides us with the explanation.

When Dr. Shaw examined Connally's 5th rib, he discovered that it was, in comparison to the 4th and 6th rib, severely depressed inwards toward the right lung. He later discovered a break in Connally's 5th rib in an unexpected place. It had suffered a stress fracture just out from where it attached to Connally's vertebra in his back. What had occurred is the bullet, travelling along the rib and attempting to follow a straight course, had depressed the rib inward toward the lung. In doing so, it had caused a fracture of the rib close to where the rib attached to the backbone.

The open pneumothorax or "sucking" chest wound Connally experienced was due, according to Dr. Shaw, from blasted shards of ploughed out rib bone being driven into the pleural cavity and acting as secondary missiles.

Do you see what this does for the Single Bullet Theory? It basically eliminates the SBT from occurring any time Connally was not turned a great deal to his right.

Robert P. thank you.

1) there must be another explanation for where the bullet originated from, there is zero evidence a shot came from TSBD western windows, IMO there is zero credible evidence any shots came from the TSBD.

2) could the shot that wounded CONNALLY have originated from the monument area, the other pergola, to the rear of the limo?

Robert

I do not think the bullet could have originated from the other pergola to the rear of the limo.

If Connally was facing forward at the moment he was struck in the back, the bullet would have to originate from the right rear of the limo, but more to the right than the rear. As I stated, the wound evidence shows this bullet was travelling almost as much sideways across Connally's chest as it was travelling forward. This is why I believe Connally was shot from the rear, but at a time when he was turned far to his right.

By "the other pergola to the rear of the limo" I am assuming you mean the reflecting pool area across the street from the TSBD.

P.S.

The lower floors and roof of the Dal-Tex Building are looking more likely all the time aren't they? Think about Officer Baker seeing the flock of pigeons lifting off of the roof of the TSBD. If the shots were one floor down from the roof of the TSBD, how would the pigeons be startled by the shots, with a good portion of the building shielding them from the noise? But, a second shooter on the roof of the Dal-Tex could easily startle pigeons into flight with a shot. Notice no pigeons flew from the roof of the Dal-Tex, according to Baker? Maybe because the shooting team arriving on the roof scared them off, and they re-settled on the roof of the TSBD?

Edited by Robert Prudhomme

Bob

You never did explain why you wanted to know if the bullet went through Connally's wrist before it struck his chest. The wrist wound is another bizarre matter, and not one well understood by most researchers.

http://www7.zippyshare.com/v/kD8qXUib/file.html

The difference in elevation from Z313 to the pergola is approx 10.7ft

chris

Robert M,

http://www22.zippyshare.com/v/7xhkHawh/file.html

When you refer to the "monument" area, are you describing the pergola and attaching colonnade, behind the Z pedestal and extending toward the TSBD?

This is why I included the elevation graphic from the pergola to Z313.

The ground distance from the pergola to Z313 is approx 90ft.

The rise between is 10.7ft.

A 7degree downward angle completes the triangle.

chris

Robert / Chris I was thinking the pergola that is nearer the TSBD - west side, but my original thought was that all three rifle shots originated from pergola near ZAPRUDER, your description of the wound seems to support this location. Because if CONNALLY is facing forward a shot from the side will follow the path you described, would it not?

The problem I have is when is CONNALLY shot, I just reread TAGUE and he believes he was wounded after the second shot, this could have been the shot at Z-325, meaning CONNALLY ducked down further and was struck by the last bullet. This could account for wrist not being in proper position at Z-324.

Robert, there is no testimonial evidence that shots came from the DelTex, even by those located on the corner of Elm and Huston. Has all testimony been wiped clean?

BAKER is a stooge, set-up to murder OSWALD, he did not hear shots coming from the roof, this is a lie - IMO

I doubt shooters would have been located in buildings, this would have posed some enormous problems in detection and escape. The area behind the monuments offers the easiest egress. Remember this is also where the tramps were found...diversion?

Bob

If Connally was facing forward, a shot from the side would have hit the outside of his upper arm. If he was turned to the right, as we see him in the Z film, the shot from the side would have hit the front of his chest.

I'm sorry but, no matter how you slice it, Connally was hit by a bullet originating from behind the limo, even if it was not directly behind the limo and was off to Connally's right somewhere. As this does not seem very probable, I tend to think he was turned to the right at the time of impact. However, a rifle fitted with a suppressor could have been anywhere behind the limo, and the suppressor would have completely masked the location of the rifle.

The shot had to come from higher up, as well, unless Connally was laid back at the time of impact. Look at this:

ribs-lateral.jpg?t=1425913664531

Counting down from the highest rib will indicate the 5th rib. See how steeply the rib angles downward toward the front of the rib cage? According to the medical report, the bullet followed the outside of this rib for 10 cm. before exiting just below and to the left of Connally's right nipple, without damaging the intercostal tissue above and below the rib.

Robert P. I understand what you are saying.

Could you analyze the following scenario please.

CONNALLY is leaning forward, he is also twisted, with his left arm tucked in front of his body. The act of twisting to his left at the same time bending forward aligns his body allowing the shot from the side to follow you stated trajectory. The twisting is the key, he is cuddled as close to NELLIE as possible, his upper body is turned as much a possible to get next to NELLIE.

If you can imagine where the shot entered using your body and the trajectory, lean forward, now lean to the left at the same time twisting your torso to the left.

Edited by Robert Mady

I understand what you are saying, Bob. Yes, he could be twisted to his left far enough to allow a bullet to transit from his right mid axillary line to just medial of his right nipple. It is the downward angle the bullet travelled as it followed his 5th rib for 10 cm. that is the problem, and the reason, I believe, Chris gave you the elevation of the monument vs. the street. Look again at the drawing of the rib cage:

ribs-lateral.jpg?t=1425913664531

Even with Connally sitting straight up (albeit turned to his left), a bullet originating at the monument is not going to be travelling at a steep enough downward angle to follow the course of the 5th rib. If you lean Connally forward, the problem gets worse, as the angle of the ribs gets steeper.

In order to make your theory work, Connally would have to be turned to his left AND leaned backwards toward the door of the limo. Considering how far back he would have to be leaned, would his armpit still be visible to a shooter on the monument?

Outside of the fact Connally was never seen in this position in the Z film, there is another problem with this scenario, and this same problem plagues the SBT, although none of the WC apologists really care to discuss it.

As I said before, the FBI's SA Robert A. Frazier testified to the WC there was a round 3/8" exit hole in the front of Connally's suit coat indicating, IMO, the bullet was not tumbling when it left Connally's body.

Now, this is where things get interesting. The bullet left Connally's chest and struck the BACK side (dorsal) of his wrist, shattered the radial bone after making a direct hit on it, and then proceeded to pass BETWEEN the radial and ulna bones and exited the under side of his wrist.

Here is the x-ray taken of Connally's right forearm. looking at the under side of the forearm with the right thumb visible at the top right of the photo. The shattered radius bone is clearly visible, with the intact ulna bone parallel to it:

Photo_hsca_ex_84.jpg

In what position could Connally have possibly been holding his right hand to allow a bullet exiting his chest to strike the back side of his right wrist? Try this yourself by sitting in a chair with your hand in your lap. It is more natural for the under side of your wrist to be facing the chest.

This is likely the most ignored component of the SBT, and yet it alone has the potential to completely debunk the SBT. Here is an example of how the WC apologists deal with this problem. Their solution requires you do not read the WC testimony of Dr. Charles Gregory, who described a bullet entering the back side of Connally's wrist.

connally-wrist-01.jpg

The bullet, of course, is shown entering the underside of the wrist, in complete contradiction of Dr. Gregory's testimony.

"Mr. SPECTER - You say that the, wound on the dorsal or back side of the wrist you assume to be the wound of entrance.

What factors, if any, led you to that assumption?
Dr. GREGORY - I assumed it to be a wound of entrance because of the general ragged appearance of the wound, but for other reasons which I can delineate in a lighter description which came to light during the operative procedure and which are also hallmarked to a certain extent by the X-rays.
Mr. SPECTER - Would you proceed to tell us, even though it is out of sequence, what those factors, later. determined to be, were which led you to assume that it was the wound of entrance?
Dr. GREGORY - Yes. Assuming that the wrist wound, which included a shattering fracture of the wrist bone, of the radial bone just above the wrist, was produced by a missile there were found in the vicinity of the wound two things which led me to believe that it passed from the. dorsal or back side to the volar. The first of these----
Mr. SPECTER - When you say volar what do you mean by that?
Dr. GREGORY - The palm side.
Mr. SPECTER - Proceed.
Dr. GREGORY - The first of these was evidence of clothing, bits of thread and cloth, apparently from a dark suit or something of that sort which had been carried into the wound, from the skin into the region of the bone.
The second of these were two or three small fragments of metal which presumably were shed by the missile after their encounter with the firm substance which is bone. "