The Education Forum

REVIEW of two JFK ebooks

REVIEW Of e books

by Harry J. Dean of two JFK e books by Harry J. Dean and Paul Trejo. Both e books were to supposedly

be an extension of the original 1990 Manuscript/book titled CROSSTRAILS by Dean.

In brief, Dean spent more than one year in secluded circumstance being interrogated in painful and personal depth

by Mr. Trejo, his so-called co-author.

The final results were the production of a first, then a second, updated version of e books, titled, I MIGHT HAVE

KILLED JFK.

The first version is full of errors re: dates, times, places and people. The updated recent version is a contemptible

perversion of the original 1990 Manuscript/book. The update version only by Mr.Trejo adds quotes intended to destroy

the original 1990 Manuscript/book confessions of Harry Dean re; Cuba JFK cases et al.

HJ.Dean

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone here let me in on the secret. It's like high school. Why "Wow!"

It's easier to say than "Jeepers creepers!"

Because Harry Dean, whom Trejo has idolized and quoted heavily from in his "Unified Field Theory", is telling us that Trejo isn't what he claims to be -- a non-word twisting, honest "researcher"?

Just guessing...

--Tommy :sun

If Paul is descrediting Harry - or what appears to be even worse... who is the real Paul Trejo?

(Jon - just search on Dean's name here at the forum... or Google for that matter)

edit - WOW!

Edited by David Josephs

If Paul is descrediting Harry - or what appears to be even worse... who is the real Paul Trejo?

(Jon - just search on Dean's name here at the forum... or Google for that matter)

edit - WOW!

OMG,

Don't tell me the bad guys created two "Paul Trejos," too.

--Tommy :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Ron,

I'm back in high school. You pose as the kid in the know. The cool kid.

I know nothing. I'm not part of your circle.

It's OK. But not really. Even 60 years later, the pain of high school persists.

As an adult, I ask, what the F is is issue.

I wasn't a cool kid at all. The cool guys wouldn't share their cigarettes with me because I didn't inhale. One day I inhaled a puff deeply just to show them. One of them said, "Ecker, your lungs are going to be coated with nicotine the way you inhale." I couldn't do anything right.

As for the issue here, I suppose only Dean and Trejo know for sure.

Jon,

It seems that Paul Trejo's "Ozzie dun it" theory started with Trejo's belief in what Harry Dean said about his connections with the John Birch Society [JBS] and the Fair Play for Cuba Committee [FPCC].

If Trejo's two books are being repudiated by Harry Dean, then this raises red flags about the foundation of Trejo's entire theory and the Walker-JBS-Gabaldon-Banister connection.

THAT's why "WOW."

In any case, your case for a CIA plot to kill JFK is based only on political bias, and not on solid evidence. That's my final word on it.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo
==
SUSPECT # 1 Allen Dulles. (Gaal,That's my final word on it.)

"That little Kennedy," he spat out. "He thought he was a god." (Quote Suspect #1)

===========================

Gee who is Trejo ?? ANSWER GOLLY not hard to figure out.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

In any case, your case for a CIA plot to kill JFK is based only on political bias, and not on solid evidence. That's my final word on it.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo
==
SUSPECT # 1 Allen Dulles. (Gaal,That's my final word on it.)

"That little Kennedy," he spat out. "He thought he was a god." (Quote Suspect #1)

THREAD CONTENTS

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

part 1 = introduction Allen Dulles and his friends

part 2 Allen Dulles and the Cabots and Paines

part 3 = Lansdale

part 4 = FAR RIGHT AND THE FALSE FAR RIGHT

Part 5 = Dulles and a slow car turn assassination

Part 6 = What are some of the motivations of suspect # 1 Allen Dulles ?

Part 7 = JFK NOT GLOBALIST ENOUGH

Part 8 = highlights review

Part 9 == Dulles previously used a patsy in assassination and patsy died before investigation , said operation was a success

Part 10 == DINNER AND ASSASSINATION ( and lunch with Dallas Council on World Affairs)

Part 11 == NOW LET US PRAY The Unitarian Connection to LHO (pray we also don't get caught = see very bottom)

=====================

THREAD POST # 1 below

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21367&p=289607

Edited by Steven Gaal