The Education Forum

Greg Parker...

Hello Greg,

Please accept my apology for acting the fool on your forum. Questioning one's efforts and motives is out of line. Please extend my apologies to your members and your supporters.

I breached your forums' etiquette. My time has come and now gone. Too old and too tired. This will be my last post on JFK assassination-related forums.

Take care and keep up the good work.

Respectfully,

David Healy

Dear David,

I don't know what happened, but don't be so hard on yourself. You apologized. I'm sure Greg Parker understands. Greg Parker was the only Researcher that I know of who looked into the "Oxnard call" and called it for what it was -- a stupid Rosicrucian with foreknowledge, not a depressed young actress in Hollywood with major ties.

Please come back to us.

Yours Truly,

Kathy C

Dear David,

I don't know what happened, but don't be so hard on yourself. You apologized. I'm sure Greg Parker understands. Greg Parker was the only Researcher that I know of who looked into the "Oxnard call" and called it for what it was -- a stupid Rosicrucian with foreknowledge, not a depressed young actress in Hollywood with major ties.

Please come back to us.

Yours Truly,

Kathy C

Kathleen, I have been tied up with other things and missed the brouhaha (except for one post by DH which I responded to). I much prefer taking people on face value. On that basis, I have no problem accepting an apology. Whatever he decides, I wish him well.

Edited by Greg Parker

I accept this as a sincere apology.
Sorry I was short with David about the comment on composite experts and was not more friendly in the previous comments.
Of course David is welcome to accept my apology or not.

Cheers.

Kathleen, I have been tied up with other things and missed the brouhaha (except for one post by DH which I responded to). I much prefer taking people on face value. On that basis, I have no problem accepting an apology. Whatever he decides, I wish him well.

I am always thankful to you, due to your research into the Oxnard call.

Kathy C

"I breached your forums' etiquette. My time has come and now gone. Too old and too tired. This will be my last post on JFK assassination-related forums."

David, I sure hope this is a joke. Please tell me it is.

It sure doesn't sound like anything David Healy has ever written, does it, Jim?