The Education Forum

Examining Fritz's Notes Again

I guess one preference here is for structured discussion, discussion that stays within prescribed boundaries.

And I understand this desire. After all, the chase is not after DNA structure. It's more like paleontology. "Damn it, don't spring Homo Naledi upon the public until you've verified the age of the bones found in the South African cavern."

I don't get structured discussion. It doesn't make sense to me. I prefer associations to deductions.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for carrying on with that Vanessa, regardless of the alternative it seems to be a pretty stunning indictment of the only DPD officer to actually encounter Oswald at the scene. If the investigation does

not support Baker then you have to wonder about using him as a source at all...or equally, about the investigation itself. And of course nobody on the WC staff pursued that rather obvious point.

Thanks for carrying on with that Vanessa, regardless of the alternative it seems to be a pretty stunning indictment of the only DPD officer to actually encounter Oswald at the scene. If the investigation does

not support Baker then you have to wonder about using him as a source at all...or equally, about the investigation itself. And of course nobody on the WC staff pursued that rather obvious point.

Exactly Larry - everything is wrong with this piece of Fritz's testimony including the WC's lack of curiosity about it.

Perhaps I should be more cautious but for me this is the 'smoking gun' of what happened to Baker and his testimony about Oswald on the steps.

• 1 month later...