The Education Forum

Great New Movie Spells out the Case for Oswald as Prayer Man

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it correct grammar to use the salutation "Mr." and title "Esq." Together?

(Just trying to lighten things up... ;-) )

Excellent point, Ian.

It almost looks like I'm wittily giving him "a backhanded compliment," doesn't it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insult#Backhanded_compliment

Who, me?

--Tommy the xxxxx :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

Is it correct grammar to use the salutation "Mr." and title "Esq." Together?

(Just trying to lighten things up... ;-) )

Excellent point, Ian.

It almost looks like I'm wittily giving him "a backhanded compliment," doesn't it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insult#Backhanded_compliment

Who, me?

Ian,

Regardless, I do hope that he will respond to the post, and that he will do so in an non-defensive, non-confusingly rhetorical way.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Oh my Goodness, Sandy.

I happen to disagree with you.

I must, you see.

Because the Agency pays me darn good money to confuse people with misinformation here, and to create distractions. For example, they don't want anyone to realize that this "Lovelady" guy in this Alyea film was actually .................................................. nope, I just can't tell you. I took that darn oath of secrecy, you see. But boy oh boy, would you be surprised to find out who he really was!

--Tommy :sun

LOL Actually Tommy, the thought did occur to me that the guy in the Alyea film hiding behind the boxes is indeed Oswald!

I plan on forming an organization called the OSWALD ON THE SIXTH FLOOR CAMPAIGN. Or maybe OSWALD IN THE SNIPER'S NEST.

The premise will be, could an assassin be so stupid as to hide out in the very spot from which he took the shot? :D

Oh my Goodness, Sandy.

I must, you see.

Because the Agency pays me darn good money to confuse people with misinformation here, and to create distractions. For example, they don't want anyone to realize that this "Lovelady" guy in this Alyea film was actually .................................................. nope, I just can't tell you. I took that darn oath of secrecy, you see. But boy oh boy, would you be surprised to find out who he really was!

LOL Actually Tommy, the thought did occur to me that the guy in the Alyea film hiding behind the boxes is indeed Oswald!

I plan on forming an organization called the OSWALD ON THE SIXTH FLOOR CAMPAIGN. Or maybe OSWALD IN THE SNIPER'S NEST.

The premise will be, could an assassin be so stupid as to hide out in the very spot from which he took the shot? :D

Dear Sandy,

I think Gloria Jean Calvery pulled the trigger and Oswald was her spotter.

--Tommy, the droll xxxxx :sun

Oh my Goodness, Sandy.

I must, you see.

Dear Sandy,

I think Gloria Jean Calvery pulled the trigger and Oswald was her spotter.

--Tommy, the droll xxxxx :sun

Evidence is certainly pointing in that direction!

Here's hoping!!!...

(I believe that it's Lovelady on the 6th floor, by the way, having discarded his shirt...)

Thanks Ian.

FWIW, I think we can see his white t-shirt under his outer shirt.

Right. And here is his outer shirt:

[...]

Dear Sandy,

I guess you just can't see the "bone whiteness" of his t-shirt, in his neck and upper chest area, in contrast to his darker, greyish-looking (due to severe overexposure in the black-and-white film) outer shirt, huh? https://youtu.be/EIXasm-aZs8

Pity.

You seem to be faring just about as well here as you did on the Postal Money Order thread.

--Tommy, the Droll :sun

Edit: Perhaps you should do like me and take your stylin' shades off when you're inside.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Here's hoping!!!...

(I believe that it's Lovelady on the 6th floor, by the way, having discarded his shirt...)

Thanks Ian.

[...]

Dear Sandy,

I guess you just can't see the "bone whiteness" of his t-shirt, in his neck and upper chest area, in contrast to his darker, greyish-looking (due to severe overexposure in the black-and-white film) outer shirt, huh? https://youtu.be/EIXasm-aZs8

Pity.

You seem to be faring just about as well here as you did on the Postal Money Order thread.

Edit: Perhaps you should do like me and take your stylin' shades off when you're inside.

Tommy,

You may be right that the guy is wearing an outer shirt. My comment was made under the assumption that you were still thinking this is Lovelady wearing his plaid shirt. If it is indeed Lovelady, he must have taken the plaid shirt off. IMO, of course. Because I just can't believe that the plaid pattern would be completely washed out, and yet Lovelady's face still has color (grayness in the photo) and his facial features can still be made out.

We just disagree on this. No biggie.

As for this comment:

Tommy said: "You seem to be faring just about as well here as you did on the Postal Money Order thread."

You don't understand the postal money order thread and issue well enough to understand that I am indeed faring well on it. My position and argument there is backed up by official Federal Reserve Bank documents. Lance Payette's position, on the other hand, is speculation. He has no evidence to support it.

I have just read what he last wrote and I see he is again speculating. I haven't responded to it yet. When I do respond, I may just repeat that he is speculating because I'm getting tired of having to rebut his unsubstantiated claims. He's turning into another DVP, imo.

HOWEVER...

For all I -- or anybody else -- knows, Lance's guesses may be right. But my position trumps his till evidence is produced to support his. If he or someone else produces such evidence, I will change my position accordingly.

BTW, when Lance complains on that thread about Armstrong's statements and the possibility that Armstrong fabricated a source of information, that has nothing to do with me, my position, or my thread. I hope you understand that.

Here's hoping!!!...

Thanks Ian.

[...]

Dear Sandy,

Pity.

Tommy,

You may be right that the guy is wearing an outer shirt. My comment was made under the assumption that you were still thinking this is Lovelady wearing his plaid shirt. If it is indeed Lovelady, he must have taken the plaid shirt off. IMO, of course. Because I just can't believe that the plaid pattern would be completely washed out, and yet Lovelady's face still has color (grayness in the photo) and his facial features can still be made out.

We just disagree on this. No biggie.

As for this comment:

Tommy said: "You seem to be faring just about as well here as you did on the Postal Money Order thread."

You don't understand the postal money order thread and issue well enough to understand that I am indeed faring well on it. My position and argument there is backed up by official Federal Reserve Bank documents. Lance Payette's position, on the other hand, is speculation. He has no evidence to support it.

I have just read what he last wrote and I see he is again speculating. I haven't responded to it yet. When I do respond, I may just repeat that he is speculating because I'm getting tired of having to rebut his unsubstantiated claims. He's turning into another DVP, imo.

HOWEVER...

For all I -- or anybody else -- knows, Lance's guesses may be right. But my position trumps his till evidence is produced to support his. If he or someone else produces such evidence, I will change my position accordingly.

BTW, when Lance complains on that thread about Armstrong's statements and the possibility that Armstrong fabricated a source of information, that has nothing to do with me, my position, or my thread. I hope you understand that.

Sandy,

Thanks for the well-thought-out and well written post.

And your civility.

Edited by Thomas Graves

My intuition tells me that Lovelady was telling the truth in his edited, final sentence, the one that reads, "After it was over we went back into the building and I took some police officers upstairs to search the building."

Which leads me to believe that it was Lovelady who was "captured" upstairs on the 6th floor (while probably standing on a pallet) in Tom Alyea's film:

Wow, that really does look like Lovelady. But damn... I wish he had his shirt on. Plaid or striped... plaid or striped ... plaid or striped ...

This is the guy that I think is a candidate for Dougherty. He's 'husky' and appears a lot taller than the other men standing around.

He does look like Lovelady though.

Vanessa,

https://spideroak.com/browse/share/JFKFILES/JFKVIDEOS

password: assassination

Filename: PMFrontMan

A possible match for the person Robert pointed out as Lovelady, on the steps below PM in Darnell?

chris