The Education Forum

Two Dallas cops were involved in the pre-arranged murder of Tippit...

I've always admired Armstrong's research, including the part about Jack Rubenstein being associated with Nixon back in the 1940's. But I've always been a little skeptical about his theory of Harvey and Lee. I do think there was someone going around doing things to make Oswald look crazy - like the guy who shot someone else's target at a range and that kind of thing - but the whole Harvey and Lee thing has always sounded a little bit too out there for me.
Boy, do I understand how you feel. It just seems so strange.
I began studying Armstrong’s work in the late 1990s, a time when he made a number of talks at JFK conferences, putting documents up on overhead projectors and bringing eyewitnesses in tow, including Palmer McBride. I kept thinking, if this guy is right, this whole case is basically solved... but is he right? It’s just so hard to believe.
The problem accepting the Harvey and Lee scenario is that it is all based on hundreds, probably thousands, of individual little facts, often easy to make excuses for in isolation, but which gradually become a sheer mountain of evidence… if you can keep them all in mind at once. And that’s the trick. It took me more than a year of studying no one but John Armstrong’s work before I began to believe that he was right.
Here is a list I made a few years ago of 10 reasons to believe that there were two young men sharing the identity of Lee Harvey Oswald:
10. The IMPOSSIBLE 1953 school scenario: Harvey at Youth House for truancy followed by Beauregard JHS in New Orleans while Lee has good attendance both semesters at PS 44 in NYC.
9. John Pic's inability to recognize clear photographs of his own brother.
8. The refusal of the Social Security Administration to corroborate the official story of "Oswald's" pre-1962 income, offering instead "Copies of three pages of the Warren Commission Report regarding employment of Lee Harvey Oswald prior to service in the Marine Corps."
7. The Marine Corps records are a gold mine: my favorite chronicles Harvey Oswald's trip to Formosa (Taiwan) while Lee was being treated for VD in Japan.
6. The Bolton Ford incident while Harvey was in Russia.
5. Marita Lorenz's secret testimony describing Lee Oswald with anti-Castro operatives in Miami and the Everglades while Harvey was in Russia.
4. Lee Oswald visiting the Texas Employment Commission, filling out forms and taking tests, while Harvey was in Russia.
3. The impossible answer(s) to the simple questions: Could Lee Harvey Oswald drive a car? Did he have a drivers license?
2. The well documented appearance of Lee Oswald in the balcony of the Texas Theater soon after the murder of J.D. Tippit with the simultaneous arrest of Harvey Oswald on the main floor of the same theater.
1. The behavior of the FBI in the first 48 hours of the "investigation," during which the Bureau confiscated many of "Lee Harvey Oswald's" school records and employment histories. Six months later, the Bureau decided to test for fingerprints on boxes in the so-called "sniper's nest."
There are many, many other examples, and I’m going to have to update this list to include things such as Palmer McBride, white-shirted vs. brown-shirted Oswald on assassination day, etc.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim, in post #3 on this thread you introduced the two half-dollar bills found on Oswald. Thinking I had some insight to their meaning, I posted my take in post #5. Denny Zartman responded with what I felt were a bunch of uninformed questions and comments requiring detailed answers. Not wanting to derail your thread, I pulled my post. Rewritten and expanded, my post is now on the “C-2766 - a puzzle” thread and I think I’ve answered most of Denny’s questions. I’ll try not to derail your thread any more. But by the way, “LEE HARVEY OSWALD” anagrams to:

“YO, WAR’S HELL. EVADE”

Tom

Edited by Tom Hume

But by the way, “LEE HARVEY OSWALD” anagrams to:

“YO, WAR’S HELL. EVADE”

Tom

Tom,

I don't know what to make of all your code work. It seems so far fetched, but some of the anagrams are something. This one is remarkable. ("War Is Hell" was of course playing at the Texas Theater, which Oswald certainly should have evaded.)

Edited by Ron Ecker

Hi Ron,

We can talk about this on another thread, but imagine this hypothetical scenario: An ordinary guy named Ron takes his full name and makes as many elegant anagrams as he can from it. Maybe he comes up with a dozen or so, and most of them have nothing to do with him, and some of them are quite strange.

Next, he starts secretly living his life as if these weird anagrams of his name were self-fulfilling prophesies. He starts dressing like Pee-wee Herman, he takes up playing the viola da gamba nude, he only communicates through farting and tap-dancing, he dyes his hair blue, and on and on. Then long after he's dead and gone, one of his grandchildren, a good anagrammer, notices this correlation between Granddad's behavior and the anagrams of his name, and another of his grandchildren, a statistician, declares that the odds of this happening by chance are a trillion to one.

Pretty good joke, yes?

But I think Richard Nagell was deadly serious, and he apparently did this anagram = event business with the three names in his "ICO" group: “Richard Case Nagell”, “Lee Harvey Oswald”, and, “Igor Vladimirs Vaganov”, and he inserted as many of these name-anagrams as he could into the events surrounding the assassination.

This is only part of Richard's puzzle system, however.

My goal is to get real puzzle-solvers involved in this - I'm way over my head.

Thanks for the response, Ron, I don’t get many.

Tom

PS - Here's another anagram of "LEE HARVEY OSWALD":

"A V/O EYED WAR'S HELL"

Vaganov, the twin in the balcony? It's consistent with my reading of the ICO puzzles.

Edited by Tom Hume

There is nothing in their testimonies indicating that they saw Officer Croy specifically. When Virginia Davis said the police were "already there," she wasn't talking about when she first went to the front door. It was later. (Jim says the police had arrived by the time the Davises walked out their front door. But there is nothing indicating that.) And Virginia Davis didn't say a policeman (singular) was "already there"... she said "the police," which means multiple policemen. Obviously not referring specifically to an Officer Croy who had arrived very early, on foot.

Mr. BELIN. All right, after this, did police come out there?

Mrs. DAVIS. Yes; they was already there.

Mr. BELIN. By the time you got out there?

Mrs. DAVIS. Yes, sir.

Who else could she have been referring to other than Ken Croy? Croy has said he was the first policeman on the scene. A consensus of assassination researchers, looking at all the evidence, believes Croy was the first cop there. Who else could it be? How did he just happen to be there seconds after the shooter passed the Davises?

I'm not saying that Croy wasn't the first policeman to arrive. He said he was and I believe him. I just can't see any evidence that he arrived on foot. And I can't see any testimony saying that he (or any other policeman) was present when Virginia Davis and her sister in law walked out the door.

Was Davis referring to Croy when she said the policemen had arrived? Yes, though not him alone He was one of the policemen who had arrived.

In fact, her statement that "the police had already arrived" gives a clue as to what time period she was speaking of. Since she said "the police," and since "police" is plural, she must have been talking about when at least the second police officer had also arrive. And that could NOT have been when she and her sister in law first walked out the door. Unless they stayed inside for several minutes before walking out.

The bottom line is that Virginia Davis did not testify that Croy was there any earlier than when he said he arrived.

I've always admired Armstrong's research, including the part about Jack Rubenstein being associated with Nixon back in the 1940's. But I've always been a little skeptical about his theory of Harvey and Lee. I do think there was someone going around doing things to make Oswald look crazy - like the guy who shot someone else's target at a range and that kind of thing - but the whole Harvey and Lee thing has always sounded a little bit too out there for me.
Boy, do I understand how you feel. It just seems so strange.
I began studying Armstrong’s work in the late 1990s, a time when he made a number of talks at JFK conferences, putting documents up on overhead projectors and bringing eyewitnesses in tow, including Palmer McBride. I kept thinking, if this guy is right, this whole case is basically solved... but is he right? It’s just so hard to believe.
The problem accepting the Harvey and Lee scenario is that it is all based on hundreds, probably thousands, of individual little facts, often easy to make excuses for in isolation, but which gradually become a sheer mountain of evidence… if you can keep them all in mind at once. And that’s the trick. It took me more than a year of studying no one but John Armstrong’s work before I began to believe that he was right.
Here is a list I made a few years ago of 10 reasons to believe that there were two young men sharing the identity of Lee Harvey Oswald:
10. The IMPOSSIBLE 1953 school scenario: Harvey at Youth House for truancy followed by Beauregard JHS in New Orleans while Lee has good attendance both semesters at PS 44 in NYC.
9. John Pic's inability to recognize clear photographs of his own brother.
8. The refusal of the Social Security Administration to corroborate the official story of "Oswald's" pre-1962 income, offering instead "Copies of three pages of the Warren Commission Report regarding employment of Lee Harvey Oswald prior to service in the Marine Corps."
7. The Marine Corps records are a gold mine: my favorite chronicles Harvey Oswald's trip to Formosa (Taiwan) while Lee was being treated for VD in Japan.
6. The Bolton Ford incident while Harvey was in Russia.
5. Marita Lorenz's secret testimony describing Lee Oswald with anti-Castro operatives in Miami and the Everglades while Harvey was in Russia.
4. Lee Oswald visiting the Texas Employment Commission, filling out forms and taking tests, while Harvey was in Russia.
3. The impossible answer(s) to the simple questions: Could Lee Harvey Oswald drive a car? Did he have a drivers license?
2. The well documented appearance of Lee Oswald in the balcony of the Texas Theater soon after the murder of J.D. Tippit with the simultaneous arrest of Harvey Oswald on the main floor of the same theater.
1. The behavior of the FBI in the first 48 hours of the "investigation," during which the Bureau confiscated many of "Lee Harvey Oswald's" school records and employment histories. Six months later, the Bureau decided to test for fingerprints on boxes in the so-called "sniper's nest."
There are many, many other examples, and I’m going to have to update this list to include things such as Palmer McBride, white-shirted vs. brown-shirted Oswald on assassination day, etc.

There are also two other things that amazed me personally when Jim brought them to my attention. One being the story about the LHO drivers license that had been retired. (You have to know the details to really get it.) And there was one other thing that I don't recall now.

BTW, though I (currently) disagree with Jim and John Armstrong about Sergeant Croy, I do believe they have a strong case for HARVEY and LEE. FWIW.

However I'm not convinced that the person they call LEE Oswald was necessarily the person who shot Tippit. Or all the other HARVEY impersonators who did various things in the name of LHO. I think the Oswald Project could have used a number of impersonators, some of whom who didn't resemble HARVEY at all.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

I'll have to say that Armstrong's work is well documented comparing two different people (H and L). The other research I did (I wish I could tell you where I read this but I've forgotten) involving someone going around calling himself "Leon" and doing things like driving a car in a dealership wrecklessly has convinced me that they were greasing the screw for the big Lone Nut reveal on 11/22.

Plus all of the NO events, including the handing out leaflets and starting a fight and being in a TV interview, was all part and parcel. I posted this photo a while back and some people saw some similarities and some did not. I personally think there are some similarities between Oswald and whoever was on the right in the picture, which supposedly was taken in Ruby's nightclub:

Edited by Michael Walton

I personally think there are some similarities between Oswald and whoever was on the right in the picture, which supposedly was taken in Ruby's nightclub:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Hr9Lrku-CxVGRwcXdiTjc0Y28

That pic in the nightclub looks sort of like Harvey and Lee together. Maybe they got together now and then to compare notes, or just to have a good laugh.

I personally think there are some similarities between Oswald and whoever was on the right in the picture, which supposedly was taken in Ruby's nightclub:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B7Hr9Lrku-CxVGRwcXdiTjc0Y28

That pic in the nightclub looks sort of like Harvey and Lee together. Maybe they got together now and then to compare notes, or just to have a good laugh.

Funny, Ron :-)

Was Davis referring to Croy when she said the policemen had arrived? Yes, though not him alone He was one of the policemen who had arrived.

CROY WAS NOT "ONE OF THE FIRST POLICEMEN TO ARRIVE" HE WAS THE FIRST POLICEMAN TO ARRIVE. QUESTION: IF HONEST KEN DROVE TO 10TH & PATTON WHY IS HIS PERSONAL CAR NOT SHOWN ON FILM/PHOTOGRAPHS AT OR NEAR 10TH & PATTON? IF CROY DROVE TO THE SCENE IN HIS PERSONAL CAR, THEN IT IS NEAR CERTAIN THAT HE WOULD HAVE PARKED HIS CAR WITHIN A FEW FEET OF TIPPIT AND/OR HIS PATROL CAR. HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THE ABSENCE OF CROY'S PERSONAL CAR AT THE SCENE?

In fact, her statement that "the police had already arrived" gives a clue as to what time period she was speaking of. Since she said "the police," and since "police" is plural, she must have been talking about when at least the second police officer had also arrive. And that could NOT have been when she and her sister in law first walked out the door. Unless they stayed inside for several minutes before walking out.

The bottom line is that Virginia Davis did not testify that Croy was there any earlier than when he said he arrived.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT VIRGINA DAVIS SAID POLICEMEN WERE ALREADY THERE AS SHE APPROACHED TIPPIT LYING IN THE STREET (SOME 10 MINUTES BEFORE OFFICER POE AND OTHER POLICE OFFICERS ARRIVED). NOW, I HAVE ASKED THIS QUESTION BEFORE, SANDY, AND I WILL ASK IT AGAIN....."IF NOT CROY, THEN WHO WAS THE POLICEMAN TO WHOM VIRGINIA DAVIS WAS REFERRING?"

However I'm not convinced that the person they call LEE Oswald was necessarily the person who shot Tippit. Or all the other HARVEY impersonators who did various things in the name of LHO. I think the Oswald Project could have used a number of impersonators, some of whom who didn't resemble HARVEY at all.

BUT, SANDY, ON 11/22/63 THERE WAS A YOUNG MAN IN DEALEY PLAZA WHO SEVERAL PEOPLE SAW GET INTO THE NASH RAMBLER AND THESE PEOPLE SAID THE YOUNG MAN WAS IDENTICAL TO "LEE HARVEY OSWALD." A FEW BLOCKS AWAY, ON ELM STREET, HARVEY OSWALD (LATER ARRESTED BY THE POLICE) WAS RIDING ON MCWATTERS' BUS (FOLLOWED BY THE TAXI RIDE WITH WILLIAM WHALEY).

AT 10TH & PATTON SEVERAL WITNESSES SAID THE MAN WHO SHOT TIPPIT (LEE OSWALD) WAS IDENTICAL WITH THE MAN ARRESTED BY THE DALLAS POLICE (HARVEY OSWALD).

A DEPUTY SHERIFF SAID THAT THE YOUNG MAN HE SAW IN THE BALCONY OF THE TEXAS THEATER (LEE OSWALD) WAS IDENTICAL TO THE MAN ARRESTED BY THE POLICE IN THE LOWER SECTION OF THE THEATER (HARVEY OSWALD).

WHILE HARVEY OSWALD WAS SITTING IN THE BACK OF A POLICE CAR EN ROUTE TO THE POLICE STATION, A YOUNG MAN (LEE OSWALD) WAS BROUGHT OUT THE REAR OF THE THEATER AND PLACED IN A POLICE CAR.

WHILE HARVEY OSWALD WAS SITTING IN JAIL, T.F. WHITE SAW A YOUNG MAN (LEE OSWALD) SITTING IN A CAR ACROSS THE STREET FROM HIS WORK PLACE. MR. WHITE APPROACHED THE CAR, LOOKED DIRECTLY AT THE DRIVER, THE LATER TOLD POLICE, FBI, AND THE FUTURE MAYOR OF DALLAS THAT THE YOUNG MAN WAS "LEE HARVEY OSWALD."

A CIA AIRCRAFT, EN ROUTE TO NEW MEXICO, LANDED IN THE TRINITY RIVER, A 10 MINUTE DRIVE FROM THE TEXAS THEATER. A PASSENGER ON THIS PLANE, MR. VINSON, LATER SAID THAT A YOUNG MAN (LEE OSWALD) SOON ARRIVED BY CAR, BOARDED THE PLANE, AND THE PLANE TOOK OFF AND LANDED IN ROSWELL, NM. MR. VINSON SAID THE YOUNG MAN WAS IDENTICAL TO LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

NOW, SANDY, I AM SURE YOU REALIZE THAT IF ONLY ONE OF THE ABOVE WERE TRUE, THEN THERE WERE TWO "LEE HARVEY OSWALDS" ON 11/22/63. BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO UNDERSTAND "LEE HARVEY OSWALD," THEN YOU SHOULD BEGIN LOOKING AT THE TWO OSWALDS FROM 11/22/63 AND WORK BACKWARDS, MONTH BY MONTH, YEAR BY YEAR (1962, 1961, 1960, 1959...1947), YOU WILL FIND EXAMPLE AFTER EXAMPLE OF HARVEY AND LEE, OFTEN LIVING IN THE SAME CITY AT THE SAME TIME.

NOW, COULD THERE HAVE BEEN MORE THAN ONE "LEE HARVEY OSWALD" IN THE OSWALD PROJECT? YES, OF COURSE. BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF? WHERE IS THE PROOF OF A THIRD OR FOURTH OSWALD?

THE OSWALD PROJECT WAS A HIGH-LEVEL CIA PLAN USED TO INFILTRATE A VERY YOUNG (8-9 YEARS OLD) RUSSIAN SPEAKING REFUGEE FROM WWII (HARVEY) INTO THE SOVIET UNION IN 1959 (NOW AGE 19) BY USING LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S BIOGRAPHICAL HISTORY. TWO YOUNG BOYS (HARVEY AND LEE) WERE PLACED SIDE BY SIDE (NOT LITERALLY, BUT ALWAYS NEARBY) FOR 10-12 YEARS IN ORDER TO GIVE THE RUSSIAN-SPEAKING HARVEY FIRST-HAND KNOWLEDGE OF LEE OSWALD AND HIS SCHOOLS, FRIENDS, CITIES, FAMILY LIFE, ETC (THIS WAS ALL PRIOR TO OSWALD'S "DEFECTION" IN 1959).

AFTER HARVEY RETURNED TO THE USA, IN MID-1962, PLANS WERE MADE TO ASSASSINATE JFK. IF THE CIA USED A THIRD OR FOURTH "LEE HARVEY OSWALD" IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DURING THE MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ASSASSINATION. PERSONALLY, I THINK THIS FAR TOO RISKY WHEN PLANNING THE ASSASSINATION OF A U.S. PRESIDENT. WITH THE POSSIBLE EXCEPTION OF THE ALICE, TEXAS INCIDENTS, WHEN, WHY, AND WHERE WERE THE THIRD AND FOURTH OSWALD USED? FOR WHAT PURPOSE? APPEARANCES OF A SECOND OSWALD ARE DIFFICULT ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN (SPORTS DROME RIFLE RANGE, RALPH YATES, MCBRIDE, ETC), BUT APPEARANCES OF A THIRD AND/OR FOURTH OSWALD WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH MORE DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN, AND PERHAPS CAUSE PEOPLE TO WONDER ABOUT THE INVOLVEMENT OF INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES. ADDITIONALLY, THERE IS NO DOCUMENTATION OR TESTIMONY THAT INDICATES A THIRD AND FOURTH OSWALD. FURTHERMORE, AFTER THE PRESIDENT WAS KILLED, THE THIRD AND FOURTH LHO'S WOULD MOST CERTAINLY HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE (AS WAS THE SECOND LHO--HARVEY).

THIRD OR FOURTH OSWALDS?? WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE??

I'll have to say that Armstrong's work is well documented comparing two different people (H and L). The other research I did (I wish I could tell you where I read this but I've forgotten) involving someone going around calling himself "Leon" and doing things like driving a car in a dealership wrecklessly has convinced me that they were greasing the screw for the big Lone Nut reveal on 11/22
On November 9, an Oswald was at the Downtown Lincoln Mercury dealership
where he gave his name to the salesman, test drove a new car at excessive
speeds and said he would soon have enough money to buy a new car.
-- John Armstrong, NID 97 speech

Michael,

I'm trying to talk John into writing up a new page for our website about how, in and around Dallas in the weeks preceding the JFK hit, LEE Oswald impersonated HARVEY Oswald and set him up to be the patsy. In the meantime, though, John did a terrific job summarizing these events in his 1997 speech at the November in Dallas conference.

You can read that speech here:

http://harveyandlee.net/NID97.htm

The part of the speech covering the set-up begins about halfway down the page. You might start with the paragraph that begins as follows:
Through early 1963, the activities of Harvey Oswald and Lee Oswald had no
apparent relationship to the assassination. But in the summer of 1963

things changed.
That section of the speech wraps up with this statement:
A rifle with a scope. ammunition, target practice, a tall building
from which to shoot the President, and enough money within a
few weeks to buy a new car. The framing of "Harvey Oswald"
as the assassin was nearly complete.

That guy certainly does look like LEE Oswald IMO, right down to the two points on his hairline. But he doesn't look like the LHO (HARVEY) that Ruby killed.

BUT, SANDY, ON 11/22/63 THERE WAS A YOUNG MAN IN DEALEY PLAZA WHO SEVERAL PEOPLE SAW GET INTO THE NASH RAMBLER AND THESE PEOPLE SAID THE YOUNG MAN WAS IDENTICAL TO "LEE HARVEY OSWALD." A FEW BLOCKS AWAY, ON ELM STREET, HARVEY OSWALD (LATER ARRESTED BY THE POLICE) WAS RIDING ON MCWATTERS' BUS (FOLLOWED BY THE TAXI RIDE WITH WILLIAM WHALEY).

AT 10TH & PATTON SEVERAL WITNESSES SAID THE MAN WHO SHOT TIPPIT (LEE OSWALD) WAS IDENTICAL WITH THE MAN ARRESTED BY THE DALLAS POLICE (HARVEY OSWALD).

A DEPUTY SHERIFF SAID THAT THE YOUNG MAN HE SAW IN THE BALCONY OF THE TEXAS THEATER (LEE OSWALD) WAS IDENTICAL TO THE MAN ARRESTED BY THE POLICE IN THE LOWER SECTION OF THE THEATER (HARVEY OSWALD).

WHILE HARVEY OSWALD WAS SITTING IN THE BACK OF A POLICE CAR EN ROUTE TO THE POLICE STATION, A YOUNG MAN (LEE OSWALD) WAS BROUGHT OUT THE REAR OF THE THEATER AND PLACED IN A POLICE CAR.

WHILE HARVEY OSWALD WAS SITTING IN JAIL, T.F. WHITE SAW A YOUNG MAN (LEE OSWALD) SITTING IN A CAR ACROSS THE STREET FROM HIS WORK PLACE. MR. WHITE APPROACHED THE CAR, LOOKED DIRECTLY AT THE DRIVER, THE LATER TOLD POLICE, FBI, AND THE FUTURE MAYOR OF DALLAS THAT THE YOUNG MAN WAS "LEE HARVEY OSWALD."

A CIA AIRCRAFT, EN ROUTE TO NEW MEXICO, LANDED IN THE TRINITY RIVER, A 10 MINUTE DRIVE FROM THE TEXAS THEATER. A PASSENGER ON THIS PLANE, MR. VINSON, LATER SAID THAT A YOUNG MAN (LEE OSWALD) SOON ARRIVED BY CAR, BOARDED THE PLANE, AND THE PLANE TOOK OFF AND LANDED IN ROSWELL, NM. MR. VINSON SAID THE YOUNG MAN WAS IDENTICAL TO LEE HARVEY OSWALD.

NOW, SANDY, I AM SURE YOU REALIZE THAT IF ONLY ONE OF THE ABOVE WERE TRUE, THEN THERE WERE TWO "LEE HARVEY OSWALDS" ON 11/22/63. BUT IF YOU REALLY WANT TO UNDERSTAND "LEE HARVEY OSWALD," THEN YOU SHOULD BEGIN LOOKING AT THE TWO OSWALDS FROM 11/22/63 AND WORK BACKWARDS, MONTH BY MONTH, YEAR BY YEAR (1962, 1961, 1960, 1959...1947), YOU WILL FIND EXAMPLE AFTER EXAMPLE OF HARVEY AND LEE, OFTEN LIVING IN THE SAME CITY AT THE SAME TIME.

NOW, COULD THERE HAVE BEEN MORE THAN ONE "LEE HARVEY OSWALD" IN THE OSWALD PROJECT? YES, OF COURSE. BUT WHERE IS THE PROOF? WHERE IS THE PROOF OF A THIRD OR FOURTH OSWALD?

THE OSWALD PROJECT WAS A HIGH-LEVEL CIA PLAN USED TO INFILTRATE A VERY YOUNG (8-9 YEARS OLD) RUSSIAN SPEAKING REFUGEE FROM WWII (HARVEY) INTO THE SOVIET UNION IN 1959 (NOW AGE 19) BY USING LEE HARVEY OSWALD'S BIOGRAPHICAL HISTORY. TWO YOUNG BOYS (HARVEY AND LEE) WERE PLACED SIDE BY SIDE (NOT LITERALLY, BUT ALWAYS NEARBY) FOR 10-12 YEARS IN ORDER TO GIVE THE RUSSIAN-SPEAKING HARVEY FIRST-HAND KNOWLEDGE OF LEE OSWALD AND HIS SCHOOLS, FRIENDS, CITIES, FAMILY LIFE, ETC (THIS WAS ALL PRIOR TO OSWALD'S "DEFECTION" IN 1959).

AFTER HARVEY RETURNED TO THE USA, IN MID-1962, PLANS WERE MADE TO ASSASSINATE JFK. IF THE CIA USED A THIRD OR FOURTH "LEE HARVEY OSWALD" IT WOULD HAVE BEEN DURING THE MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ASSASSINATION. PERSONALLY, I THINK THIS FAR TOO RISKY WHEN PLANNING THE ASSASSINATION OF A U.S. PRESIDENT. WITH THE POSSIBLE EXCEPTION OF THE ALICE, TEXAS INCIDENTS, WHEN, WHY, AND WHERE WERE THE THIRD AND FOURTH OSWALD USED? FOR WHAT PURPOSE? APPEARANCES OF A SECOND OSWALD ARE DIFFICULT ENOUGH TO EXPLAIN (SPORTS DROME RIFLE RANGE, RALPH YATES, MCBRIDE, ETC), BUT APPEARANCES OF A THIRD AND/OR FOURTH OSWALD WOULD HAVE BEEN MUCH MORE DIFFICULT TO EXPLAIN, AND PERHAPS CAUSE PEOPLE TO WONDER ABOUT THE INVOLVEMENT OF INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES. ADDITIONALLY, THERE IS NO DOCUMENTATION OR TESTIMONY THAT INDICATES A THIRD AND FOURTH OSWALD. FURTHERMORE, AFTER THE PRESIDENT WAS KILLED, THE THIRD AND FOURTH LHO'S WOULD MOST CERTAINLY HAVE BEEN ELIMINATED AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE (AS WAS THE SECOND LHO--HARVEY).

THIRD OR FOURTH OSWALDS?? WHERE IS THE EVIDENCE??

There's no need to yell, Jim. In my post you're replying to I said:

"I do believe they [Jim and John Armstrong) have a strong case for HARVEY and LEE."

So you see, I'm in agreement with you guys.

You ask where the evidence is for an Oswald impersonator besides LEE Oswald. How about this:

Mex%20Sov.jpg

Edited by Sandy Larsen