The Education Forum

Are we willing to pay for a laser scan of Dealey Plaza ?

Hi guys:

An Open Source 3D Model of Dealey Plaza, the response of the people interested in the truth to the Myers + Haags, is an indispensable step to solve the crime.

http://www.dealey-plaza.org/

Note: when I say "the people interested in the truth" I am including both CTs and LNs, although the former are more interested in full disclosure. For the latter, the WCR is their Sacred Bible.

Ideally, since we don't have the deep pockets of:

- ABC News and their loyal employee, Dale Myers

- PBS and their loyal employees, Luke and Michael Haag

the cheap route would be to persuade PBS to release the laser measurement data. This could be either to the public domain, or to a university consortium (I nominate MIT for strong reasons).

However, there is an alternative. See here

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/3675239/3675239-6160509976092692480

-Ramon

Edited by Ramon F. Herrera

If you mean do an environmental 3D laser scan of the entire area similar to how they do it on that TV show called Crime 360, then yes that would be fantastic and I'm willing to donate $5 to the cause.

All right!

Michael, if this happens, you will have the honor of being Contributor No. 1.

In case you have not seen them yet, these threads are "Must Read":

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,13447.0.html

http://www.jfkassassinationforum.com/index.php/topic,13480.0.html

http://jfkfacts.org/jfk-facts-podcast-28-pages-911-another-dallas-nightmare/

Plus, of course, the local thread:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=22938&p=331250

Thanks!

-Ramon

Hi guys:

An Open Source 3D Model of Dealey Plaza, the response of the people interested in the truth to the Myers + Haags, is an indispensable step to solve the crime.

A laser scan of Dealey Plaza is going to tell us who killed Kennedy?

What pernicious nonsense that is!

Any competent researcher understands that the physical evidence -- bullet holes in JFK's clothes too low to have been associated with the throat wound -- establishes the fact that at least 2 shooters fired, and the fact that the throat shot came from the front.

The Pet Theorist crowd refuses to acknowledge the obvious.

If you mean do an environmental 3D laser scan of the entire area similar to how they do it on that TV show called Crime 360, then yes that would be fantastic and I'm willing to donate $5 to the cause.

What cause?

The continued obfuscation of the root facts of the Kennedy assassination?

Hi guys:

"The longest trip begins with one step"

-Christopher Columbus, Marco Polo, Neil Armstrong

Chris: The geographical model is only the ground terrain, the scenario. We will need to add a lot of heavy duty stuff on top of it. The idea is to create an extremely detailed and accurate representation of reality, a high tech infrastructure, one that will allow researchers to test their pet hypotheses (*).

(1) Simulations of shots will be performed from any imaginable angle, using these latest (and future) developments:

https://goo.gl/da4mcQ

(2) Different cranium holes will be analyzed and matched against bullet calibers, angles, distances, etc.

https://goo.gl/cZ7Axr

I predict that at this stage silly things like the Jet Effect, Sewer Drain Shot, SBT (*) and Badge Man will be eliminated.

(3) Finally, la pièce de résistance, the "Herrera Conjecture" should destroy the absurd "neurological damage spasm":

https://goo.gl/6woICd

Q.E.D.

Cliff: We, the CTs have been slapped on the face by the LN/Warrenistas with the PBS Nova snake oil. You don't bring a knife to a gun fight. Well, in your case you want to bring a nail clipper to the gun fight. 320 million people need to be convinced. So far, you have convinced less than 1%.

-Ramon

(*) Feel free to stay away when the SBT is tested. We will tell you when it is time to close your eyes. Perhaps you can borrow a bible from McAdams, Posner, Von Pein, the Bugliosi Estate, etc.

Hi guys:

"The longest trip begins with one step"

-Christopher Columbus, Marco Polo, Neil Armstrong

That step occurred 50 years ago.

https://ratical.org/ratville/JFK/VJS_WCTandAS.html

Complexity fetishists could do the world a favor and find another hobby.

I am the first to acknowledge that we are standing on the shoulders of giants.

Too bad that some like our dear esteemed Cliff Varnell, prefer to sleep on the shoulders of giants.

Speaking of which, doctor Cyril Wecht and his son Benjamin were very interested in my humble work. Some other "giants", meanwhile, are M.I.A.

There are other potential supporters whose names I am not at liberty to divulge at present time.

-Ramon

"In any initiative, there are 3 possibilities, either:

( a ) You Lead

( b ) You Follow

( c ) You stay the EFF out of the way."

No, you don't stand on the shoulders of giants like Gaeton Fonzi and Vincent Salandria, who thoroughly debunked the SBT right up in Arlen Specter's face back in 1966.

You continue to pretend that the issue isn't settled.

Too bad that some like our dear esteemed Cliff Varnell, prefer to sleep on the shoulders of giants.

Eyes wide open to the continuing obfuscation of root facts settled 50 years ago.

Speaking of which, doctor Cyril Wecht and his son Benjamin were very interested in my humble work. Some other "giants", meanwhile, are M.I.A.

Wecht has endorsed the SBT. Repeatedly.

Pet Theorists run the asylum...

There are other potential supporters whose names I am not at liberty to divulge at present time.

-Ramon

( a ) You Lead

( b ) You Follow

Your "initiative" ignores historical fact.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

No, you don't stand on the shoulders of giants like Gaeton Fonzi and Vincent Salandria, who thoroughly debunked the SBT right up in Arlen Specter's face back in 1966.

Eyes wide open to the continuing obfuscation of root facts settled 50 years ago.

-Ramon

( a ) You Lead

( b ) You Follow

It is quite interesting that you mention Gaeton Fonzi, given the fact that I have the honor of counting with Marie Fonzi as a supporter of my work. In fact, I was working on a project (yet another original initiative o'mine) to analyze the voice in Gaeton's tape recorder and demonstrate with SCIENTIFIC rigor that the voice in it belongs to Bill O'Reilly.

Marie kindly provided the recordings but also persuaded me to leave that rat alone (my words, not hers) and use my creativity and technical skills on other, more productive matters. What you see above is nothing else but the product of her wise advice.

Marie Fonzi's influence on my work:

http://jfkfacts.org/reporters-tape-exposes-bill-oreillys-big-jfk-fib/#comment-887538

Do you have scientific background at all? College? Alma Mater? I am honestly curious.

Varnell: "Your "initiative" ignores historical fact. "

You may have a small point there. Tiny. It is oftentimes best to start an investigation with no preconceived notions, on a blank slate, a tabula rasa.

Let's imagine that you are placed in charge. I somehow show up with some the of scientists mentioned in the "Documentation" that I have provided. Let's say that resources such as computer time are assured. What would you have me tell some of the brightest minds alive:

"Guys, pack your bags and go home. It turns out that in the JFK community, there is one guy, Cliff Varnell, who disapproves".

Unless you can find ONE credible person on your side, that is.

I dare you to find ONE person that says that my approach is wrong, and that yours (inexistent, BTW) is better.

-Ramon

ps: At this point, probably 2 people are following this thread. You and me.

-Ramon

( a ) You Lead

( b ) You Follow

It is quite interesting that you mention Gaeton Fonzi, given the fact that I have the honor of counting with Marie Fonzi as a supporter of my work.

In regard to the Single Bullet Theory?

Where does Marie Fonzi say that the SBT is an open question?

In fact, I was working on a project (yet another original initiative o'mine) to analyze the voice in Gaeton's tape recorder and demonstrate with SCIENTIFIC rigor that the voice in it belongs to Bill O'Reilly.

Marie kindly provided the recordings but also persuaded me to leave that rat alone (my words, not hers) and use my creativity and technical skills on other, more productive matters. What you see above is nothing else but the product of her wise advice.

In regard to the Single Bullet Theory?

Where does Marie Fonzi say that the SBT is an open question?

Marie Fonzi's influence on my work:

http://jfkfacts.org/reporters-tape-exposes-bill-oreillys-big-jfk-fib/#comment-887538

Do you have scientific background at all? College? Alma Mater? I am honestly curious.

I'm a sentient human being with sufficient cognitive ability to see that a bullet hole 4 inches below the bottom of a clothing collar is well below the base of the neck SBT-inshoot.

In order to claim your work to has relevance in regard to the SBT you MUST ignore this empirical fact.

You may have a small point there. Tiny. It is oftentimes best to start an investigation with no preconceived notions, on a blank slate, a tabula rasa.

Here's a revolutionary approach to the Kennedy assassination...absolutely radical...approach the case like a standard murder investigation which entails a blank tack-board and a rigorous inspection of the physical evidence.

The ONLY extant physical evidence relating to the murder of JFK is his clothing.

What does the clothing evidence show?

Bullet holes too low to have been associated with the throat wound.

This establishes the following root facts:

There was a wound of entrance in JFK's back at the level of T3, the round did not exit.

There was a wound of entrance in his throat, the round did not exit.

These are the widely obfuscated root facts of the case, and your work, sir, is a continuation of this obfuscation.

Let's imagine that you are placed in charge. I somehow show up with some the of scientists mentioned in the "Documentation" that I have provided. Let's say that resources such as computer time are assured. What would you have me tell some of the brightest minds alive:

I tell them this:

"Please turn your head to the right and glance down upon your right shoulder-line, then slowly raise your right arm and casually wave your hand.

"Please observe the fabric of your shirt indent along your shoulder-line.

"This observable phenomenon occurs literally hundreds of billions of times a day on this planet.

"Your colleague Mr. Herrera denies this phenomenon occurred with JFK.

"Judge the quality of his so-called work accordingly."

Edited by Cliff Varnell

Cliff: My only question is whether you believe that crêpe that you typed (Pardon my French)

Who do you suggest as a "neutral judge" to settle our difference?

How about David Lifton? IIRC he has a background in Physics and/or Engineering and you have much respect for him personally and his work. I'll accept his judgment.

-Ramon

ps: Your website is interesting. I am sure it was state of the art at some point:

http://occamsrazorjfk.net/

If you have trouble handling the huge traffic, I could help redesign the site for faster response, redundancy, etc.

It is January 23, 2017. Location: The Boston Globe offices in downtown Boston.

Secretary: "Joe, you have two groups of people waiting. One of them is from MIT, they want to show the results of their recent work. They say it is a huge breakthrough, and naturally the Globe has the exclusivity."

Journalist: "... and the other?"

Secretary: "A 'Cliff Claivin'. He is sabotaging the other group and claims that the Kennedy murder was solved 50 years ago."

Journalist: "'Cliff Claivin'? Are you kidding me, Maggie? Isn't that the postman from Cheers?"

Secretary: "Oh, I am very sorry. My mistake. The last name is Varnell. But they do look alike. Same temperament.

Journalist: "Two things: Let the MIT scientists in."

Secretary: "and the other?"

Journalist: "Call security."

Cliff: My only question is whether you believe that crêpe that you typed (Pardon my French)

Who do you suggest as a "neutral judge" to settle our difference?

How about David Lifton? IIRC he has a background in Physics and/or Engineering and you have much respect for him personally and his work. I'll accept his judgment.

Excellent!

David and I agree on the central question of the JFK assassination: what happened to the projectiles which created the back and throat wounds?

He explores certain possibilities in the historical record, and I explore other areas of the historical record.

-Ramon

ps: Your website is interesting. I am sure it was state of the art at some point:

http://occamsrazorjfk.net/

If you have trouble handling the huge traffic, I could help redesign the site for faster response, redundancy, etc.

Right out of the Salandria/Fonzi game plan -- the fact of conspiracy weaponized...

I tell them this:

"Please turn your head to the right and glance down upon your right shoulder-line, then slowly raise your right arm and casually wave your hand.

"Please observe the fabric of your shirt indent along your shoulder-line.

"This observable phenomenon occurs literally hundreds of billions of times a day on this planet."