The Education Forum

Trump/Putin Kennedy/Krushchev

Steve Thomas

8 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Putin has decades of being a skilled Soviet and then Russian intelligence officer. He views Trump as a useful idiot, one who can be disarmed by mere flattery. Our national security would be at risk if Trump and Putin were to meet alone, without their advisers.

"As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people. On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart's desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron." — H. L. Mencken

10 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

But you left it out of your Kennedy foreign policy presentation 3 years ago.

You may have brushed over it before, but it's a subject you otherwise habitually ignore.

LOL.

Because you don't read my books or essays, that means I ignore it.

ROTF.

OK, give us more of Harriman killed Kennedy Cliff.

And that is more important than Congo right?  I mean, in that one only Lumumba, Hammarskjold and Kennedy were gone when it was over.

But if Averill wasn't there it does not matter right? Not in Varnelland anyway. 

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

LOL.

Because you don't read my books or essays, that means I ignore it.

ROTF.

You ignored it in your major Kennedy Foreign Policy presentation 3 years ago and you always brag about leaving Vietnam and Cuba out of your analysis.

You also brag about ignoring the physical evidence in the JFK murder case.

So it's no surprise you'd be totally clueless about the Election of 2016.

OK, give us more of Harriman killed Kennedy Cliff.

And that is more important than Congo right?  I mean, in that one only Lumumba, Hammarskjold and Kennedy were gone when it was over.

But if Averill wasn't there it does not matter right? Not in Varnelland anyway.

The above lacks a little coherence.

And what is more important than the Congo?

Laos?

Yes, Laos was more important than the Congo.  That's why the US partitioned it, bombed the hell out of the eastern side, ran opium out of the northwestern side.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

If you have some money you want to invest, invest it in prisons and crematoriums.

I lived in Colorado for a while. By the time I left, land in Vail was costing $1,000,000 an acre. People living in Vail can't afford to bury their dead. They have to ship the bodies out of Vail to a town called Minturn.

Never underestimate the capacity for man' inhumanity to man.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/philippines-duterte-drugs-prisons_us_582495bee4b01019814da067

Steve Thomas