The Education Forum

Was A Mexico City KGB Operations Officer Eusebio Azcue's "Blond, Very Thin-Faced" Oswald"?

Thomas - Is this all fun and games to you, or do you honestly believe that the USSR was behind the assassination of JFK? I've read all the material you posted here. I'm not sure if either or both Golitsyn and Nosenko were real defectors or double agents. I am sure that using a very late Angleton interview, or a National Enquirer article, offers little credibility. The HSCA testimony of Azcue e is interesting and thought provoking. What is your knowledge of Leonov's fluency in English? Azcue strikes me as a more reliable witness than Duran, if only because Duran was subject to pressure and torture by the DFS. The fact that Leonov was photographed 11 minutes prior to Oswald's appearance at the Cuban Embassy is in itself meaningless. 

At least we have you out if the closet now. No wonder you won't articulate your theory. It's absurd, unless of course you want to go deep and claim that in the deep state KGB and CIA were allies. Is that your opinion?

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Chris Newton said:

For the record, I agree with your ID of Leonov as the man in all of those pictures you posted.

Thx.

Do you think Leonov physically impersonated LHO to Duran and Azcue on 9/27/63, or do you think JJA or someone else in the CIA encouraged the Mexican Authorities to torture those descriptions out of D & A ?

Hmm?

Edited by Thomas Graves

4 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Thx.

Do you think he tried to physically impersonate LHO to Duran and Azcue on 9/27/63, or do you think JJA or someone else in the evil CIA leaned on the Mexican Authorities to get them to force D & A to say that?

Hmm?

It doesn't make sense to me that, according to the wikipedia article you linked to, he was the senior KGB Officer in Mexico and he could simultaneously impersonate anyone without a disguise, especially at the Cuban Embassy. He had been in Mexico since 1953 according to that bio. We don't know if he was coming or going in the CIA photo do we? Could he have been inside and have been a witness to (or participate in) whatever took place with Duran/Azcue along with an imposter/Oswald?

Well Thomas, seeing as how Azcue and Duran seemed to have met different imposters simultaneously, we have a problem. If pressure was brought to bear by the 'evil CIA' it was likely to have been on Duran. Is it your position that they are both seeing the same individual, who in fact is a KGB agent named Leonov, pretending he is Lee Harvey Oswald? 

Or was it Fonzi? 

10 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thomas - Is this all fun and games to you, or do you honestly believe that the USSR was behind the assassination of JFK? I've read all the material you posted here. I'm not sure if either or both Golitsyn and Nosenko were real defectors or double agents. I am sure that using a very late Angleton interview, or a National Enquirer article, offers little credibility. The HSCA testimony of Azcuee is interesting and thought provoking. What is your knowledge of Leonov's fluency in English? Azcue strikes me as a more reliable witness than Duran, if only because Duran was subject to pressure and torture by the DFS. The fact that Leonov was photographed 11 minutes prior to Oswald's appearance at the Cuban Embassy is in itself meaningless. 

At least we have you out if the closet now. No wonder you won't articulate your theory. It's absurd, unless of course you want to go deep and claim that in the deep state KGB and CIA were allies. Is that your opinion?

Dear Paul,

You're naive to think I have a set theory, paranoid to believe that my refusing to share said (non-existent) set theory, and assinine to suggest that I have somehow let the cat out of the bag regarding my "true, hidden" motivations for posting here.

Maybe you should go (EDIT) play your musical instrument for awhile?

Question: Do you agree with Chris and I that the "Russian Male LEON" captured by the CIA's Mexico City cameras on 10/02/63 was KGB officer Nikolai Leonov?

Yes or No, maestro?

--  Tommy :sun

35 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

It doesn't make sense to me that, according to the wikipedia article you linked to, he was the senior KGB Officer in Mexico and he could simultaneously impersonate anyone without a disguise, especially at the Cuban Embassy. He had been in Mexico since 1953 according to that bio. We don't know if he was coming or going in the CIA photo do we? Could he have been inside and have been a witness to (or participate in) whatever took place with Duran/Azcue along with an imposter/Oswald?

So Duran and Azcue must have voluntarilly or involuntarilly colluded with JJA in implicating the Ruskies, right?

You know, by D &A's collectively describing "Oswald" in a way that so closely *and intentionally* jibed with Leonov's rather distinctive physical characteristics?

Edited by Thomas Graves

2 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

You know, by D &A's collectively describing "Oswald" in a way that so closely jibed with Leonov's rather distinctive physical characteristics?

Right. I see that. So you're saying that Oswald or his imposter went to the Russian Embassy and then the Russians sent a KGB guy to the Cuban Embassy?

9 minutes ago, Chris Newton said:

Right. I see that. So you're saying that Oswald or his imposter went to the Russian Embassy and then the Russians sent a KGB guy to the Cuban Embassy?

Huh?  

You lost me there, bratan.

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 minute ago, Chris Newton said:

I guess you lost me. I'm trying to follow along...

What do you not understand?

Bear in mind that we just might be brainstorming this and I might be kinda almost modifying my notorious non-theory as we speak. 

Or maybe not.

10 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

What do you not understand?

EDIT:

Bear in mind that we just might be brainstorming this and I might be kinda almost modifying my notorious non-theory as we speak. 

Or maybe not.

Edited and bumped

Thomas is purposefully vague, and thinks it beyond the pale that someone, me, wants to know what he really thinks. Imagine that!

yes Thomas, the picture looks like your man. Care to enunciate what you think it means in the big picture? 

4 hours ago, Chris Newton said:

Chris,

It doesn't matter which way Leonov was going in those two photos because they were taken on October 2, five days after Duran and Azcue had dealt face-to-face with either "Oswald" or ... (gasp!) ... Oswald.

5 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thomas is purposefully vague, and thinks it beyond the pale that someone, me, wants to know what he really thinks. Imagine that!

yes Thomas, the picture looks like your man. Care to enunciate what you think it means in the big picture? 

Nope.  

Btw ... what "big picture"?

(Seems to me if you want a " big picture, " you should go as James DiEugenio or Paul Trejo.)

--  Tommy :sun