The Education Forum

A Couple of Real Gems from the "Harvey and Lee" Website

24 minutes ago, David Josephs said:
On 11/1/2017 at 5:54 AM, Bernie Laverick said:

You are a trouble causer; anyone who questions H&L is. You are also stupid and ignorant with not ounce of original thought. Have you even read the book? No? Oh, there's tons of stuff in there that we haven't talked about. Oh yes all the compelling parts are in there if you read it. Just because we don't share those bits doesn't mean they aren't there. We just share the bits that have an inherent alternative explanation, but the bits from the book that we don't talk about on here prove the theory to be 100% correct. If you buy/read the book you too will be the recipient of this superior knowledge and you will be convinced of the ultimate truth. Don't go by what we write on here, that doesn't mean a thing. It's ALL in the book!

So Michael, since you haven't taken out a mortgage to buy a book who's central themes have been discussed infinitum on here over many many years, you are simply not qualified to even make a comment unless it is in agreement. So give us your best shot, son! Let's see your chops! You are a joke sunshine a complete joke!

I thought I'd give David Josephs a day off!

Hey there Sandy...  so little yappy dog attempts to bite....  :cheers

I thought he was talking to Michael, the other trouble maker.  :D

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Sandy Larsen said:

I thought he was talking to Michael, the other trouble maker.  :D

This was his attempt at irony.  I'm kinda hoping for the audience's sake that he preforms better than he posts....

And yeah, it was to Michael...  maybe between them they could do a lemonade stand for a few months and save up to buy 1 copy and share...

:up

If memory serves, Tracy Parnell once proclaimed that all the photos reproduced on Jack White’s “THE EVOLUTION OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD” poster were, in his word, “obviously” of the same person.  Here are a couple of closeups of the poster I took with my phone camera.

Do these really look like the same person to you?

EV_AP_Red_Defector.jpg

In the photos below labeled 23 and 24, compare the necks.

EV_Phillipines.jpg

Just asking....

6 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Hey there Sandy...  so little yappy dog attempts to bite....  :cheers

$65 is a house mortgage for you Bernie?  Gigs not paying what they used to I guess

Really Bernie...  you're going to whine over $65?  Then again you'll cry and whine about most anything...  poor you... never heard of a library?   :rip

The book was never intended for people like you Bernie.... in fact most books aren't.

No doubt muddling thru a book with words and no pictures is 3 steps above your pay grade...
and you aint never gonna learn what you don't wanna know...

So why spend so much of that precious time you have on this if you are so sure it's not true?  (RHETORICAL QUESTION)

A: Cause you have nothing to offer and need to stand on the shoulders of your betters just to be heard.

When do you ever come here and ADD to the discussion instead of poke it with a stick for a few weeks? (RHETORICAL QUESTION)
  (hint: you don't)

WALTON...  if you think a 13" head on a 5'8" 18 year old is normal...  your head remains so firmly planted in the ground it's comical.  Amazing how you are so insecure you can't even trust your own eyes if it somehow conflicts with your pre-conceived and wholly unsupported ideas.

We're pretty sure what it was you "worked on" last night, all by your little lonesome self...  :secret
Geez, between you and Tracy you can't add or measure....  and we're suppose to look to you for evidence backed rebuttal...

:up

When do you ever come here and ADD to the discussion instead of poke it with a stick for a few weeks? (RHETORICAL QUESTION)
  (hint: you don't)

Can't you get a fix...?

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

If memory serves, Tracy Parnell once proclaimed that all the photos reproduced on Jack White’s “THE EVOLUTION OF LEE HARVEY OSWALD” poster were, in his word, “obviously” of the same person.  Here are a couple of closeups of the poster I took with my phone camera.

EV_AP_Red_Defector.jpg

In the photos below labeled 23 and 24, compare the necks.

EV_Phillipines.jpg

Just asking....

Jim a few pages ago even YOU admitted they looked almost identical...You swap and change and you tack and you weave.

It's officially impossible to argue against H&L. Not because it has any merit. But because you won't/can't even agree what 'it' actually is!

When you get your story straight come back and try and convince more than the handful of people in twenty years of pushing that it has so far lured 

1 minute ago, David Josephs said:

you selling again Bernie?  thought you gave that up - oh you musicians...

and you still can't afford the $65?

:o

3 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

ok...  one more time

Bernie, what's wrong with this boy having a 13" head?  Have you ANY clue?

59f76c7369aac_oswaldmarine.gif.fbab547599ef8061440b4cfd1d8d9877.gif

Yes! That's Lee! And he's got a 13" head. Now I get it! Foul play. Big plot. Bad CIA. Ok, well done. I'm now a convert.

But how did he end up in Harvey's grave? 

21 minutes ago, Bernie Laverick said:

Yes! That's Lee! And he's got a 13" head. Now I get it! Foul play. Big plot. Bad CIA. Ok, well done. I'm now a convert.

But how did he end up in Harvey's grave? 

That's a VERY SILLY QUESTION, Mr. Laverick.  Harvey Oswald ended up in Harvey Oswald's grave!

A MUCH BETTER QUESTION is, How did Lee Oswald's missing front tooth grow back in Harvey Oswald's grave?

On 10/26/2017 at 6:58 AM, Jim Hargrove said:

Mr. JENNER. But you do remember that you attempted to help him when he was struck in the mouth on that occasion; is that right?
Mr. VOEBEL. Yes; I think he even lost a tooth from that. I think he was cut on the lip, and a tooth was knocked out.

Toothless_CU.jpg

exhume.jpg

And before anyone claims Voebel seemed uncertain about the missing tooth, let's just review his use of the word "think" during his WC testimony.

• Yes. Well, I think one of them was in the same grade as Lee.
  • The fight, I think started on the school ground,
  • I think John was a little smaller, a little shorter than Lee.
  • Well, I think Oswald was getting the best of John,
  • but I think I just went on home and everybody went their way,
  • and Oswald I think, was a little in front of me
  • I think that was what brought it all about. I think this was sort of a revenge thing on the part of the Neumeyer boys
  • I think he even lost a tooth from that. I think he was cut on the lip, and a tooth was knocked out.
  • I don't think he was that good
  • I don't think he was a great pool player
  • I think I met her one time
  • I think the legal age here is 18
  • I think in a way I understood him better than most of the other kids
  • I think they have gotten worse
  • I think we were in the same grade, I think we were.

.... and on and on. Ed Voegel says “I think” or “think” nearly a hundred times during his testimony. It seems to be part of the way he talked.

So, how did Lee Oswald's missing front tooth grow back in Harvey Oswald's grave?

37 minutes ago, Bernie Laverick said:

Jim a few pages ago even YOU admitted they looked almost identical...You swap and change and you tack and you weave.

It's officially impossible to argue against H&L. Not because it has any merit. But because you won't/can't even agree what 'it' actually is!

When you get your story straight come back and try and convince more than the handful of people in twenty years of pushing that it has so far lured 

What utter nonsense!  The evidence clearly shows that the photographic record of "Lee Harvey Oswald" has been altered... dramatically retouched... switched... beyond recognition.  You cannot just look at pictures and understand this case.  

3 hours ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Yes!

1 hour ago, Jim Hargrove said:

That's a VERY SILLY QUESTION, Mr. Laverick.  Harvey Oswald ended up in Harvey Oswald's grave!

A MUCH BETTER QUESTION is, How did Lee Oswald's missing front tooth grow back in Harvey Oswald's grave?

So, how did Lee Oswald's missing front tooth grow back in Harvey Oswald's grave?

The question has been asked and answered several times-there was no missing tooth.