The Education Forum

General Walker - for the rest of us

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Everyone is lying. RFK was up to his ears in this venture. The clues are in the dates. You mention the "end of October", but I happen to know that until JFK had his head blown apart his brother was still messing around with this project. Once JFK died, you are right, that is when everything in DC came to a halt and the 'assets' were disposed of rather quickly. It is what brought me here since I have never engaged in the 'whodunit' relating to JFK - until now, and I lived almost next door to the grave of LHO and more times than I can remember, I drove over the spot where JFK was hit and looked at all those Japanese tourists on the grassy knoll.

Mervyn - how do you ‘happen to know’ RFK was still messing around with this project? Some personal connection, something you read? 

7 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Did you find it believable? Very little actual documentation, lots of interpretation. If I understand their thesis, it’s that there was a plan in place to mount a second Cuba invasion on Dec. 1 1963. 

No Paul.  I found it too incredible to be believable.  I was being sarcastic.

Edited by Ron Bulman

11 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Mervyn - how do you ‘happen to know’ RFK was still messing around with this project? Some personal connection, something you read? 

I have already recited my own account of how I came to be on this Forum. The research that brought me here is how I know. Another person who has an inkling about all of this is Garry Murr who is also following his own chain of events. It was Garry who first gave 'heads-up" to a friend of mine who was studying the history of certain ships. That nod also helped me to find information which began when I was given a private collection of legal and financial files. I am engaged in an entirely different body of research, but it led me to buy an entire collection of books by people such as Larry Hancock and Lamar Waldron. They were not the beginning of my investigation, merely interesting footnotes along the way. Same goes for Edwin Walker and his big article in the Arizona Republic. My investigation is not about who shot JFK (or RFK), because they are also footnotes along the way.

9 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I agree Ron. I have Waldron's books which contain too many conclusions drawn from partial evidence. However, like a lot of works, Waldron did collide with evidence that is useful, including the date of December 1, 1963. He turns that date into the motive itself, whereas it is only a hint of a more involved storyline.

12 hours ago, Paz Marverde said:

ALERT: Sarcasm mode on. I'm sure someone one day will create a thread saying that RFK killed his brother, then suicided for the shame simulating an homicide

Paz, many switch on the sarcasm mode when they become frustrated after receiving a tap on the shoulder that they are looking in the wrong place for answers. But sarcasm merely vents frustration.

9 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

And I'm beginning to think I should ignore Mr. Hagger. 

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

And I'm beginning to think I should ignore Mr. Hagger. 

Before you do, ask Garry Murr whether he did in fact draw me into this discussion via another person who was investigating a ship. Garry is/was investigating bullets fired at the DSBD and accidentally came across a declassified document which mentioned that ship, and he drew it to the attention of a friend of mine. That information was in turn shared with me to aid in my own investigation into McLendon involvement with offshore broadcasting.

Edited by Mervyn Hagger
Ask Garry Murr

8 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Before you do, ask Garry Murr whether he did in fact draw me into this discussion via another person who was investigating a ship. Garry is/was investigating bullets fired at the DSBD and accidentally came across a declassified document which mentioned that ship, and he drew it to the attention of a friend of mine. That information was in turn shared with me to aid in my own investigation into McLendon involvement with offshore broadcasting.

Mervyn - I’m interested in your research on the ships and their possible intersection with the JFK assassination. Thanks for sharing the name Lamar Waldron as your source for RFK info. Since you came at the JFK story through a side door, I could recommend some books that, while they might not address your primary focus, will help broaden your view. Send me a message if you are interested. 

4 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Mervyn - I’m interested in your research on the ships and their possible intersection with the JFK assassination. Thanks for sharing the name Lamar Waldron as your source for RFK info. Since you came at the JFK story through a side door, I could recommend some books that, while they might not address your primary focus, will help broaden your view. Send me a message if you are interested. 

Hi Paul. No Waldron became a fascination because of what he was saying, If you read Larry Hancock's book 'Shadow Warfare" he refers to both BAM and the 'Olga Patricia', but what Larry knows now, I don't know. I know that when he wrote his book (in my hand right now) and published the hardback version in 2014, he got a few things scrambled on pages 211 to 215. Therefore I am aware that Larry knows that there is a connection, only I happen to know a lot more than Larry - first hand. I have the ship's mortgage papers. But I also know that the OP was not the only ship at play in RFK's little game. As I wrote previously, I have come in through a side door. Garry Murr joined a few links for me years ago, but my knowledge base is now substantial and I have a team working on this investigation. So far I have not learned anything here that has been of great help to me, just a lot of guesswork. My other connections led me to a face to face meeting with Bill Colby, and I'll bet not too many on this Forum had that experience. He was not coming to see me but the guy I was working with and a very convoluted involvement in Papa Doc's Haiti that Baby Doc screwed up. Mervyn

13 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

I am engaged in an entirely different body of research, but it led me to buy an entire collection of books by people such as Larry Hancock and Lamar Waldron. They were not the beginning of my investigation, merely interesting footnotes along the way. Same goes for Edwin Walker and his big article in the Arizona Republic. My investigation is not about who shot JFK (or RFK), because they are also footnotes along the way.

I have read Edwin Walker’s entire Dallas speech as it was presented in the Dec. 17, 1961 edition of the Phoenix Arizona Republic newspaper.  It is not a terribly interesting article, but it is very much in the zeitgeist of the Cold War era.  If I can briefly summarize it, Maj. Gen. Walker seemed to feel that the Commies were out to get us and that, although God was on our side, U.S. leaders, including Truman and Eisenhower and surely Kennedy, were too soft on the Communist Menace.  For example, Walker thought that the 1948 Berlin Airlift was a political defeat for us, and he was apparently still angry about the recall of Douglas MacArthur by Truman.

Here is an excerpt from the first full page of the article (I couldn’t possibly reproduce the whole thing here.)

Edwin_Walker_AZ_Rep.jpg

If there was much in this article that should be of interest to Kennedy assassination researchers, I must have missed it.  Again, although Newspapers.com requires a paid subscription to see the page, I easily found it without charge through the "online databases" section of my local public library’s website.