The Education Forum

Another RFK’s child calls for a fresh investigation of his assassination

https://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2018/05/31/rfk-children-divided-over-calls-for-fresh-investigation-his-assassination/B5ubwQd9GFDttwNxJOAn6N/story.html

Two of Robert F. Kennedy’s children are calling for a new investigation into their father’s assassination, opening a rift in the famous family as it prepares to commemorate the 50th anniversary of his death next Wednesday.

Kathleen Kennedy Townsend, the former lieutenant governor of Maryland, told the Globe this week that she supports a new investigation, joining her brother Robert F. Kennedy Jr., who revealed last weekend that he visited convicted assassin Sirhan Sirhan in prison and believes someone else killed RFK.

• Paz Marverde changed the title to Another RFK’s child calls for a fresh investigation of his assassination

Even rich folks can say some pretty stupid things. And no, I'm not talking about Trump.

Kerry Kennedy, opposing a new investigation, says, "The reason that people are interested in the circumstances of my father's death is because of what he did with his life."

Yeah, that's the only reason I'm interested. In any murder, even if the victim is a homeless bum,  justice sucks.

Granted, the more famous and accomplished a victim was in life, the cry for justice gets more attention. And it's pathetic when the victim's own kinfolk can't hear it.

Three cheers for Kathy!

She was one of the few talking heads worth anything on that inflated and pretty much useless  six hour waste of time on CNN,  American Dynasties: The Kennedys

Question:

How can you have a dynasty if the guy is in office for all of 2 years and ten months.

1 hour ago, Ron Ecker said:

Even rich folks can say some pretty stupid things. And no, I'm not talking about Trump.

Kerry Kennedy, opposing a new investigation, says, "The reason that people are interested in the circumstances of my father's death is because of what he did with his life."

Yep. I know. I was astonished too, when reading that 

1 hour ago, Rob Couteau said:

Yes, three cheers for our Italian partner, Paz! This is really excellent news. RFK Jr's book arrived in the mail today and I took a quick look in the index under "C": was pleasantly surprised by all the entries under "CIA".

It was mind-blowing for me to see RFK Jr point to all of my usual suspects - Helms, Harvey, Phillips, Morales - but really only report what they did and said, and how the CIA behaved overall before and after the assassination.  RFK Jr. never directly accuses anyone but they are in the book as blinking red warning lights to what looks much closer to the real story of the assassination than what the WC with all its blinders (self-imposed and otherwise) would ever know or relate to the American people.

Edited by Mike Kilroy