The Education Forum

Secret Service agent Abraham Bolden : 3/23/63 Chicago, IL

Vince Palamara

Secret Service agent Abraham Bolden: 3/23/63 Chicago, IL

CLICK ON PHOTOS TO ENLARGE

L-R: Fellow agent Art Godfrey, President Kennedy, unknown, Mayor Daley, CONRAD CROSS

41348505_10215859131326729_5323106248172

Excerpts from the Secret Service report (released in 1997--one of the few that survived the shredder):

41442480_10215859456214851_739266800532841215778_10215859448974670_393294716549941313739_10215859453894793_183524308181341350859_10215859450814716_8150288519672

41377040_10215859742902018_3403061317727 41398860_10215859706461107_1930300955866 41401642_10215859741501983_7704576188290

Edited by Vince Palamara

On ‎9‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 6:56 PM, B. A. Copeland said:

Wow Vince. This is great, thank you and Mr Bolden. Vince have you ever looked deeply at Maurice Martineau?

Thanks. However, in the interest of accuracy, there was a timely update from Abe himself just an hour ago- it turns out the photo is NOT him but another African American agent from the Chicago office whom he trained and who also was interviewed by the HSCA: Conrad Cross (who is also mentioned in my books). I edited my post, above.

I interviewed and corresponded with Martineau, so yes----see my first book...AND THIS!!!!!

WHAT?!?!! Maurice Martineau (1914-2009) WOULD have been 18 going on 19 at the time pf this incident. Did the Secret Service know about his???

994631_10201463556166347_1136352318_n.jp

Thanks for clarification Vince. I honestly didn't attempt to corroborate your claim myself but always great you meet expectations of getting to facts. That Martineau article is insane! I'll definitely read your work concerning him. He struck me as an interesting person with questionable actions but I could be wrong. Thanks again.

One of the most important aspects of Bolden's story is his claim of personally overhearing racist comments from several White House agents expressing deep animosity toward JFK for his apparent liberal stance toward negroes and his pro-active measures reflected by his bringing Bolden ( the first negro ) onto the WH SS team.

If we are to believe Bolden, these agents had such deeply resentful feelings toward JFK and his racial stance one actually said ( paraphrasing ) he wouldn't act as protectively toward the President in a threatening situation because of it.

Clint Hill and many other SS agents testifying to the WC and those that have communicated with Vince or written their own books, all seemed to echo this common take that no agents disliked JFK on a personal basis, especially on the racially hateful level that Bolden claims.

To do otherwise would, of course, open up suspicion and doubt towards their brotherhood regards the truthfulness of their self promoted image of commonly held S.S. respect, admiration and blindly protective loyalty towards JFK.

If you believe Bolden on this issue, than all those other agents lied about the reality of certain SS agents hating JFK deeply regards his liberal race stance as Bolden described and claimed he personally overheard.

If one and especially more than one SS agents did actually hate JFK over his racial stance as deeply as Bolden relates, this would add at least some weight to the consideration of one or more of those JFK hating agents perhaps pulling back in JFK's protection in Dallas.

I think it's pretty well accepted that a good percentage of white males employed in the police agency fields back in 1963 and on every level - city, county, state and federal - in this country, harbored race feelings very contrary and hugely less liberal than JFK.

We know that the Dallas P.D. force was like this in the majority in 1963 as one would expect in cities throughout the South during that time.

We also know that the L.A.P. D. force was like this up until and beyond 1963.

So why not members of the Secret Service back in those days?

JFK was hated to a murder wishing level by millions of segregation favoring people in this country all during his presidential term. 

The massively felt and expressed racial hatred towards JFK, if not one of the main factors in JFK's actual assassination, certainly played some part in other aspects of the assassination such as stymieing investigations, altering or destroying evidence, promoting the cover up, etc.

My own step-father used to scream in a drunken rage at the TV news almost nightly whenever any stories regarding JFK came on.

He put all his hate, anger, personal frustrations and jealousies onto JFK. Yelling in a bulging red eyed rage what a queer, ni##er, jew loving commie S.O.B. Kennedy was.

And this was in California! 

One can imagine the level of JFK racial hatred in the Southern states.

Another chink in some of the more well known JFK Secret Service member's well promoted cover story of a great JFK respecting and liking feeling commonly shared by their counterparts are some of the personal comments leaked out reporting other members of the S.S. feeling disgust and great disrespect for JFK regarding his extra-marital trysts while traveling away from the White House and without his wife Jackie present.

All of this exposes the true reality of a much less commonly felt respect for JFK in his personal security ranks. It's common sense that at least some of the members of the SS did not feel great sorrow, loss and empathy when he was killed.

Edited by Joe Bauer

21 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

One of the most important aspects of Bolden's story is his claim of personally overhearing racist comments from several White House agents expressing deep animosity toward JFK for his apparent liberal stance toward negroes and his pro-active measures reflected by his bringing Bolden ( the first negro ) onto the WH SS team.

If we are to believe Bolden, these agents had such deeply resentful feelings toward JFK and his racial stance one actually said ( paraphrasing ) he wouldn't act as protectively toward the President in a threatening situation because of it.

Clint Hill and many other SS agents testifying to the WC and those that have communicated with Vince or written their own books, all seemed to echo this common take that no agents disliked JFK on a personal basis, especially on the racially hateful level that Bolden claims.

To do otherwise would open up suspicion and doubt towards their brotherhood regards their self promoted image of commonly held S.S. respect, admiration and blindly protective loyalty towards JFK.

If you believe Bolden on this issue, than all those other agents lied about the reality of certain SS agents hating JFK deeply regards his liberal race stance as Bolden described and claimed he personally overheard.

If one and especially more than one SS agents did actually hate JFK over his racial stance as deeply as Bolden relates, this would add at least some weight to the consideration of one or more of those JFK hating agents perhaps pulling back in JFK's protection in Dallas.

I think it's pretty well accepted that a good percentage of white males employed in the police agency fields back in 1963 - on every level, city, county, state and federal - in this country, harbored race feelings very contrary and hugely less liberal than JFK.

We know that the Dallas P.D. force was like this in the majority in 1963 as one would expect in cities throughout the South during that time.

JFK was hated to a murder wishing level by millions of segregation favoring people in this country all during his presidential term. 

The massively felt and expressed racial hatred towards JFK, if not one of the main factors in JFK's actual assassination, certainly played some part in other aspects of the assassination such as stymieing investigations, altering evidence, the cover up, etc.

My own step-father used to scream at the TV news almost nightly in a drunken rage when any stories regarding JFK came on. He put all his hate, anger, personal frustrations and jealousies onto JFK. Yelling in a bulging red eyed rage what a queer, ni##er, jew loving commie S.O.B. Kennedy was.

And this was in California!  One can imagine the level of JFK racial hate in the Southern states.

Another chink in some of the more well known JFK Secret Service member's well promoted cover story of a great JFK respecting and liking feeling commonly shared by their counterparts are some of the personal comments leaked out reporting other members of the S.S. feeling disgust and great disrespect for JFK regarding his extra-marital trysts while traveling away from the White House and without his wife Jackie present.

All of this exposes the true reality of a much less commonly felt respect for JFK in his personal security ranks. It's common sense that at least some of the members of the SS did not feel great sorrow, loss and empathy when he was killed.

Joe, thanks! I always like your posts. Get a load of this--motive? For some?

On 9/18/2018 at 11:06 PM, Joe Bauer said:

I think it's pretty well accepted that a good percentage of white males employed in the police agency fields back in 1963 - on every level, city, county, state and federal - in this country, harbored race feelings very contrary and hugely less liberal than JFK.

Pretty apparent this is not just a 1963 thing. Photos pop up all the time of police officers flashing those juvenile white power hand signals. 

A link appears below to a short Dealy Plaza Echo article on the Secret Service travesty committed against Abraham Bolden.  As Bill Simpich writes in the final chapter of his State Secrets e-book:

... Abraham Bolden [was] the first African American Secret Service officer to serve at the White House.  Bolden had earned that honor by being personally singled out by JFK.  He had become friends with the President and his family, and he was very loyal.

After learning that someone [had flashed] Secret Service credentials at the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza immediately after the shooting to officer Joe Marshall Smith, [and then had] been allowed to proceed on his way unchallenged, although no agents were on the scene, Bolden concluded that the White House detail's protection of the President "was a complete sham.  The detail was an unhealthy conglomeration of cocky senior agents, few of whom showed much respect for Kennedy, and inexperienced probationary agents and trainees who may or may not have fully understood the gravity of their assignment....  I suspected the responsible parties set up the agents on the president's protection detail by exploiting their reputed weaknesses for women and booze. Somehow, I theorized, they had managed to get the identification of one of those agents.

"I firmly believed that the officer who confronted the unknown suspect behind the picket fence immediately after the assassination was indeed shown an authentic Secret Service commission book, the book that had been lost by, or taken from, an alcohol-impaired agent the night before.  Further, I was convinced that the Secret Service leadership acted to conceal or at least obfuscate this fact by providing new commission books for all the agents in the Service.  The Service has, of course, publicly denied this.  Finally, it seems an inescapable conclusion that high officials in the U.S. government ... have concealed or altered supporting evidence [about the assassination]." [45]

On May 17, 1964, while in Washington DC, Bolden attempted to report to counsel J. Lee Rankin of the Warren Commission his knowledge about the Secret Service's drinking on duty on the night before the events in Dallas, as well as the Chicago and Tampa [assassination] attempts. The next day, Bolden was arrested on a phony bribery charge and wound up in prison until 1969....

From: https://www.maryferrell.org/pages/State_Secret_Conclusion.html

"The Lost Secret Service Commission Book" - Dealey Plaza Echo, July 2008:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=145232#relPageId=55&tab=page

Abraham Bolden told Vince Palarma: "I was personally told by [Secret Service agent] Harvey Henderson, 'You're a n****r.  You were born a n****r.  You're going to die a n****r.  So act like a n****r.'"

From: http://vincepalamara.blogspot.com/2010/01/dark-side-of-kennedy-detail.html

Thank you Vince. 

Vince, when the You Tube video you posted finishes, three other You Tube video links then appear. One is about Bill Greer.  His only known video/comment one the title states.

This video is extremely interesting and revealing.

A Roy Ennis is speaking to Bill Greer via telephone I believe.

Ennis is questioning Greer specifically about the moments when he (Greer) first started hearing gun shots in Dealey Plaza and when JFK is shot and Greer's recollections of this and Greer's subsequent actions.

Greer's recollection discrepancies in his WC testimony I previously posted about are repeated in his answers to Ennis. 

Greer is asked about the speed he was driving the presidential limo when the shots rang out and Greer repeated his "10 to 12 mph" claim. Greer never mentions slowing down.

Greer describes his looking back and seeing blood on Connally's shirt and then turning back around and hitting the gas as he realized something bad was happening behind him. Greer never mentions seeing JFK when he looked back around.

Ennis then brings up the Zapruder film and asks Greer if he had seen it which Greer stated he had.  Ennis then started pointing out clear discrepancies in what the film showed regards Greer's actions when JFK and Connally were being hit versus what Greer just related to Ennis in the interview and what he told the WC. 

The discrepancies were so stark and contradictory to what Greer was saying, you are just stopped by Greer's obvious falsehoods and his willingness to state them so directly and publicly.

Then, when Greer realizes his limo/shots/JFK/ limo speed actions recollections are proven false by the Zapruder film, he just responds nonchalantly ... " I really don't remember what I saw." !?

Mr. Greer, after you are confronted with the Zapruder film starkly contradicting your recollections, you then throw them all out the window just seconds later with "I really don't remember what I saw."???

Greer's credibility is what went "out the window" ...totally.

Greer sounds as if he doesn't realize ( or care ) how important and significant these discrepancies in his testimony are in the larger assassination truth story. He passes off his exposed false statements as nothing worth further concern or discussion.

He is so evasive in the entire interview.

I think Greer screwed up his duties so bad in DP that day he was just covering his a$$ with his false recollection narrative ( even under oath) the rest of his time in the service and even after. 

However, the bigger and much more important question will always be...was Greer's beyond gross negligence duty failure on 11,22,1963 simple incompetence or something more intentional?

SS dislike and even hatred of JFK was real. And that reality makes such sinister contemplations not totally impossible or irrational to consider imo.

I highly recommend others listen to the You Tube Video of Greer that appears after Vince's You Tube video finishes.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On ‎9‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 5:06 AM, Joe Bauer said:

To do otherwise would open up suspicion and doubt towards their brotherhood regards their self promoted image of commonly held S.S. respect, admiration and blindly protective loyalty towards JFK.

The massively felt and expressed racial hatred towards JFK, if not one of the main factors in JFK's actual assassination, certainly played some part in other aspects of the assassination such as stymieing investigations, altering evidence, the cover up, etc.

My own step-father used to scream at the TV news almost nightly in a drunken rage when any stories regarding JFK came on. He put all his hate, anger, personal frustrations and jealousies onto JFK. Yelling in a bulging red eyed rage what a queer, ni##er, jew loving commie S.O.B. Kennedy was.

And this was in California!  One can imagine the level of JFK racial hate in the Southern states.

Hello Joe,

that might be an interesting parallel to the murder of Swedish Prime Minister Olof Palme. He was most certainly killed by agents of the Apartheid regime in collusion with racist members of the Stockholm police force. Palme had always been a staunch champion of the anti-Apartheid struggle.

I've always believed that perhaps we could understand the Kennedy assassination better if we took a closer look at other instances of political assassinations in order to find a common "modus operandi". Here's more on the Palme murder: http://www.withmaliceandforethought.com/pdf/olof_palme.pdf

There's even a (very) tenuous link between the Kennedy assassination and the murder of Olof Palme: CIA contract agent Michael Townley. Gaeton Fonzi believes that Townley was involved in the bombing of Chilean dissident Letelier, which was probably orchestrated by David Attlee Phillips. And Townley claims that in 1979 the Chilean government ordered him to kill Palme, but he refused to do so. --> https://www.nytimes.com/1986/06/09/world/swedes-seek-palme-case-clue-in-76-assassination-in-us.html

I just can't help but to wonder if, hypothetically going along with Simpich's angle, that HUMINT collection by any conspirators would learn which members of JFK's personal protection felt more.....how shall I say, negative than positive about him and thusly could be used in an attack upon him (JFK). Really just speculative thinking but certainly nothing without absolute basis in fact. 

• 4 weeks later...

Recent interview with Mr. Bolden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHEX8DZQI60

Interesting he says that in Oct 1961 on JFK's Yatch that JFK tells him that 'he will be around for another 6 years'.  That would mean it would only be 1967.  Was JFK saying that because he thought Addisons would get him or some other health related illness before his term was up?

But the best part of this interview is how Mr. Bolden describes how JFK met him - first 7 min of the video above.  How JFK called him 'MR' from the onset and how he smiled at Mr. Bolden and how JFK made him feel special.

JFK was a wonderful human being.  It really make me proud when listening to Mr. Bolden's description of his interaction with JFK.  Beautiful story.  never gets old.