The Education Forum

The embalmer of JFK in jail!!!!

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup

Well, here’s mortician Thomas Evan Robinson. Alive! But...in jail. THAT’S why he can’t be reached.

Variety of unspecified misdemeanors, bank fraud, trying to obtain property with worthless checks, etc. Total of 25 criminal charges between 2005-2015. Also had some motor vehicle infractions as late as 2018.

Now, when he gets released, the question then becomes...How does one get in contact with someone who has lost their home and just been released from jail?? It would seem almost impossible to track them down then!

Smh.

[thanks to researcher Matt Douthit for this bit of detective work. Matt is still actively contacting and interviewing medical witnesses]

HSCA taped interview TRANSCRIPT and wound diagram: https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/master_med_set/pdf/md63.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0gM-ByY0OJXwT6Z-WJTPE3M7mbeN1P9mabJ_B3ygC5PBlb529CylFo2L8

8/8/91, 8/17/91, and 10/6/91 interviews with Harrison Livingstone for “High Treason 2” (pages 290, 580-581)

5/26/92 interview with Joe West: http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/EMBALMER.htm?fbclid=IwAR1MUVUekIdRgNtJ6Cv2BuHnxa7yzwiguJMRVlhe_MRf0TRuD6jaKT0Wxg4

6/21/96 ARRB interview: https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/master_med_set/pdf/md180.pdf?fbclid=IwAR0NX1VhRSR92_hQVKiwWXvqSjq8DsCwLITsQHW8CXvTFkjhvEzT3PpGeCI

ARRB interview wound diagrams: https://www.history-matters.com/archive/jfk/arrb/master_med_set/pdf/md88.pdf?fbclid=IwAR1YfDf2rqndNkuKU6kId6woEbDeArJl1SzVF3A4fAgIbgaoW-kJO_6oamY

There are some misstatements in this post. I provided results of private investigation to Matt Douthit who then shared them as if they were facts. we do not know for sure he is in jail. the information is from public database. We have addresses for him. However, a private investigator went to those addresses and he was not at those addresses. The phone numbers attributed to Tom Robinson (which are supposedly up to date as of this month) apparently are not correct.  While he has had some run-ins with the law, there is no evidence that he is currently in jail. 

This is another example of sloppy reporting in an effort to get some attention.  

9 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

There are some misstatements in this post. I provided results of private investigation to Matt Douthit who then shared them as if they were facts. we do not know for sure he is in jail. the information is from public database. We have addresses for him. However, a private investigator went to those addresses and he was not at those addresses. The phone numbers attributed to Tom Robinson (which are supposedly up to date as of this month) apparently are not correct.  While he has had some run-ins with the law, there is no evidence that he is currently in jail. 

This is another example of sloppy reporting in an effort to get some attention.  

Yes. I confess that I merely cut and paste exactly what Matt wrote. I didn't think to double check it.

23 hours ago, Cory Santos said:

I got a guy that probably could find him.  

If you can, do so.  Have him ask him if there was an entrance wound in JFK's tight temple hairline or right forehead hairline.

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

If you can, do so.  Have him ask him if there was an entrance wound in JFK's tight temple hairline or right forehead hairline.

He's already talked about a hole in the temple, that he thought was an exit for a fragment. His ARRB drawing depicts this hole as a triangle above the right ear.

1 hour ago, Ron Bulman said:

Its not free.  Besides iI believe there is video of him describing what he saw.  Is there a need to find him now?

On 6/13/2019 at 10:53 PM, Micah Mileto said:

He's already talked about a hole in the temple, that he thought was an exit for a fragment. His ARRB drawing depicts this hole as a triangle above the right ear.

I've read this too.  I thought he might have reconsidered over time given his picture and situation as described.  Maybe he might remember more or better at this point in life.

If military interns were forced to sign non disclosure statements on penalty of imprisonment, might a mortician have been warned to never say anything about what he really saw or did?  Is that unreasonable speculation?