The Education Forum

Truly and the Cover Up

On 10/24/2019 at 1:46 PM, Paul Jolliffe said:

Ron, 

According to O.V. Campbell, the wrong window was removed. Campbell quoted Truly who accompanied the carpenter team that removed the window on Byrd's instructions, the the westernmost window on the sixth floor was removed, not the one in the southeast corner.

http://online.wsj.com/public/resources/documents/WindowAuthenticity001.pdf

Now, as to Jim DiEugenio's question about Truly, well Roy Truly never gave a coherent reason for suspecting "Oswald" within minutes of (supposedly) clearing "Oswald" in the infamous 2nd floor lunchroom encounter with Marrion Baker.

Since I doubt that (lunchroom) encounter occurred in the manner described in the Warren Report, Truly's actions a few minutes later become much more psychologically plausible - he was prepared to point the finger at "Oswald." 

Only later did Truly have to help invent the lunchroom encounter story, which upon examination, not only fell apart from a timing perspective, but also never made any sense psychologically!

If the lunchroom encounter at 12:31 ish was real, then Truly could never have accused missing "Oswald" of complicity just a few minutes later! Truly did not then, nor did he ever formulate a reason to suspect "Oswald" of anything at that moment!

Yet we know that Truly did point the accusing finger at "Oswald" so therefore, the lunchroom encounter never happened . . .

I've read about it being the S/W window frame being removed as opposed o the S/E 'snipers nest " one.  Not about Truly directing the carpenters though.  Might that mean Byrd wanted the frame from a shot that hit?  Food for thought.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.V. Campbell quoted Truly - who accompanied the carpenter team that removed the window on Byrd's instructions - that the westernmost window on the sixth floor was removed, not the one in the southeast corner.  Perhaps Byrd knew/wanted the real sniper's nest.  Since I'm convinced that the successful shots which hit the President came from other locations (the fatal one originating front /left of the limousine, from the South Knoll), the Southwest window frame was used to put incriminating MC brass into the limousine ... quite the trophy for a "big game" hunter. 

• 4 weeks later...

From the work James Gordon did some time back on the wounds suffered by John Connally, it would appear that it's much more likely that Connally was shot from the westernmost window on the 6th floor. Perhaps that's where the real sniper was [I'm not going to reference this to any of JFK's wounds; only to Connally's].

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/19900-the-connally-memory-and-verifiable-established-fact/?tab=comments#comment-265817