The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

4 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

As for censorship, it has already been pervasive in U.S. society for decades.  Just look at the 59-year censorship of the truth about the CIA/Joint Chiefs' conspiracy to murder President Kennedy!

That proves my point that it’s a bad thing. JFK was against it. 

6 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Can you give us any examples of JFK "welcoming" hate speech or deleterious medical disinformation?

I don’t think the argument you are trying to make has any bearing on anything I have said, does it? 

7 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

There's a difference between dissent, per se, and toxic disinformation which damages the public health and welfare.

With dissent, there is a grey area. One man’s speaking truth to power is another man’s treason. 

Toxic disinformation - Who decides that? Would you say when President Biden said its perfectly safe, you wont catch it or spread it, then all three statements turned out to be a lie, is it toxic? If you now have neurological problems, or myocarditis, died of a blood clot, or whatever else, it turned out to be quite toxic disinformation right? 

It would be better to focus on some of the things that Trump has said, as opposed to the other topic. 

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

20 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
I tried to resist it. But I can't remain silent any longer. Thank God, Fox has now uncovered the sinister plot by the Biden crime family.(Ben was right!) to remove alI gas stoves in America!

Yeah through my cold, dead hands! I'm tired of the Democrats trying to rip us off with their "Green" agenda!
The revelation starts around 10:53.

Earlier, Fox reminds us of previous attempts of the Biden crime ring to take away our hamburgers! at 9:30!

Matthew perhaps you didn't know. But the forum's previous Fox news conspiracy contributor passed away this year at 91! But it's been very encouraging seeing a 20 something such as yourself step up with daily multiple Fox posts.

Though some would find it very mundane that a 20 something would be so pedestrian as to be a Fox viewer at all.
I myself take encouragement that my generation has made the world safe enough that the most defiant thoughts of our youth are as pedestrian as Fox News. That can easily be handled. Hence there is renewed expectation for generational control. I'm looking for Baby Boomer generational dominance until 2050 now!

It's also a secure feeling, as a Baby Boomer (remember always caps!) knowing the one topic we truly have fault for, climate change,  is never so much as uttered by young conservatives, even though they'll be the ones paying the consequences, while scarcely knowing it!
That Gates -Soros boondoggle was a great idea to give us some peace. I think we'll be able to find more general social media noise  and  media, such as above, to keep your attention diverted, and continue our successful efforts at generational debilitation, while you're looking for the government "deep state."
The conspiracy plan is moving seamlessly so that the planet expires just as the oldest of our generation expires as well.

I included in the clip,your favorite and  Baby Boomer Supremo, old gizzard, Louisiana Senator, John Kennedy (unfortunately no relation) to give our generation a face of folksy charm!
20 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Mathew,

You really need to educate yourself.  Since you dodged the Congressional J6 hearings in 2022, I'm posting Congressman Adam Schiff's historic closing statement from June 21, 2022 for your edification.

This is a rare example of high quality statesmanship in the 21st century U.S. Congress.

Another bona fide statesman, IMO, is Rep. Jamie Raskin.

Listen and learn.

Maté is correct, it is a cult.. Kirk and William are there membership dues? 

Edited by Matthew Koch

11 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Find a non-RWNJ source for this.

Go ahead. Try.

Bob Barr? lol

I don’t look at the world in red and blue, Matt. It’s a sickness that keeps you distracted and consumed. Mercedes have been able to do this for around a decade. Its the logical move for a technocratic society. A bit like people on Apps that restrict their lives. A bit like social credit scoring systems. Operant conditioning at its finest. 

I truly would love you to be right about something, it would build your confidence. 

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

I keep getting this theme from you Matthew that Q-anon is misunderstood. Do you fathom yourself as one of the Q-anon " theologians" who was turned on by the q -anon use of gematria as a means to deciphering future Q-anon events? Are you using numerology to decipher  Q-anon clues in some capacity? If so, how?

Chris unless somebody already has a paid subscription to Epoch Times. Probably no one will read your link. Kind of a tough sell.

14 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

I don’t look at the world in red and blue, Matt.

No, you look at it through the Epoch Times, a loony-tunes fake news site. And you repeat their nonsense a mere one post after a discussion about misinformation. 

Sorry, but that's hilarious.

6 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

No, you look at it through the Epoch Times, a loony-tunes fake news site. And you repeat their nonsense a mere one post after a discussion about misinformation. 

Sorry, but that's hilarious.

There are plenty of books about technocracy, Matt. Wouldn’t hurt for you to read long-form sometimes. 🙂 

14 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I keep getting this theme from you Matthew that Q-anon is misunderstood. Do you fathom yourself as one of the Q-anon " theologians" who was turned on by the q -anon use of gematria as a means to deciphering future Q-anon events? Are you using numerology to decipher  Q-anon clues in some capacity? If so, how?

Chris unless somebody already has a paid subscription to Epoch Times. Probably no one will read your link. Kind of a tough sell.

Perhaps our transcontinental friend, Chris Barnard, is a member of the Falun Gong.  🤥

15 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

I honestly think the Q-Anon thing seems exclusive to your nation. I know almost zero about it, only that people here have posited that it may be a psy-op. Oh, and that you guys use it as an insult. 

It was just forwarded to me by a girl, politically on the left, in the UK. I am guessing that it’s “open” for people in nations other than the US. 

3 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Perhaps our transcontinental friend, Chris Barnard, is a member of the Falun Gong.  🤥

It’s not like you to be funny, Dr De Lusion. 🙂 

18 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Yeah misunderstood from partisan leftoids like you Kirk that it's real.. Partisan Leftoids like you are just deep state pawns always have been mr I did LSD with glowies. 

3 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Weren't you crying about ad hom "Slurs" just yesterday? 

Newsflash, Mathew.  Dry your tears.

My Falun Gong comment was topically related to Kirk's comment about The Epoch Times.

Edited by W. Niederhut

2 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

It’s not like you to be funny, Dr De Lusion. 🙂 

Not true.

I posted Andy Stewart's Scottish song about Trump's sexual assault history, didn't I?

Donald, Where's Your Trousers?  🤥