• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

2 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

You’re hoping for a miracle here, of the magnitude of Moses parting the Red Sea. I can’t even get William to read psychologist Joost Meerloo’s “rape of the mind”. He’s worried he’ll discover that his mind has been raped. 🙈

Pseudo-psychology seems to be your forté, Chris.  If you're so enlightened, why not dig a little deeper into the parallels of the collective psyche over the past 7 years, and the collective mindset in the years leading to the assassination of Kennedy in Dallas?

And why are you convinced that Jean Souetre wasn't in Dallas?  Because he said so?  Perhaps an analyst might find fertile ground.

38 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Why do you think I'm here, Chris?  And why do you think I picked up the gauntlet in 1994 having read Dick Russell's The Man Who Knew Too Much?

I'm certainly not the one who spends time defending Jean Rene Souetre.

Vanity, self-aggrandisement. 

That’s one of the weakest responses I have seen from someone who supposedly has worked in PR.  I might add the first I have known who has represented a neo-fascist and far right winger. Unless of course you’d care to defend your employer? 

Paragraph 1: Alleging virtue. 
Paragraph 2: Deflection. 

As much as you want to insinuate or suggest that others here are fascists. You have been the loyal servant of one. 

🙂  

20 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

You don't really know much about anything do you? The fact that you are quoting the SPLC shows how pathetically biased you are!! 

https://www.newsweek.com/white-nationalist-richard-spencer-votes-joe-biden-hell-libertarian-ideology-1544572

White nationalist Richard Spencer voted for Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, according to a Tuesday photo on Spencer's Twitter feed.

I deliberately didn't quote SPLC, knowing your likely response.  You're fairly transparent, and I respect that quality.

Spencer landed a headline for doing so.  Have you no grasp of Stone's dirty tricks?

Edited by Leslie Sharp

3 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Vanity, self-aggrandisement. 

That’s one of the weakest responses I have seen from someone who supposedly has worked in PR.  I might add the first I have known who has represented a neo-fascist and far right winger. Unless of course you’d care to defend your employer? 

Paragraph 1: Alleging virtue. 
Paragraph 2: Deflection. 

As much as you want to insinuate or suggest that others here are fascists. You have been the loyal servant of one. 

🙂  

Your inability to process my remarks is not my failure. And, attempts to manipulate me into defending those whose ideology fueled the conspiracy to kill Kennedy in Dallas are futile.  Read Chapter 9 of Coup in Dallas, "Dallas . . . Lay of the Land" and get back to me.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

6 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Pseudo-psychology seems to be your forté, Chris.  If you're so enlightened, why not dig a little deeper into the parallels of the collective psyche over the past 7 years, and the collective mindset in the years leading to the assassination of Kennedy in Dallas?

And why are you convinced that Jean Souetre wasn't in Dallas?  Because he said so?  Perhaps an analyst might find fertile ground.

Claws out then Leslie. Very indicative of a women humiliated or scorned. You’re like a fish on a hook right now. 

I’ve been sharing my views on the JFKA including the psychology for quite some time, Steven Kossor the psychology professor here largely agrees. The timeline coincides with when you were butchering the end of Hank Albarelli’s book. 

I have no idea what you mean regarding the final paragraph, if anything I think Jean Souetre was in Dallas. Which was why I was looking at contacting his next of kin. Remember? #deflection 

6 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Your inability to process my remarks is not my failure. And, attempts to manipulate me into defending those whose ideology fueled the conspiracy to kill Kennedy in Dallas are futile.  Read Chapter 9 of Coup in Dallas, "Dallas . . . Lay of the Land" and get back to me.

Lets assume that’s the case. 🙂 
Was your failure being the servant of HL Hunt, a neo-fascist, far right winger, who may have been involved in the assassination of John F Kennedy? 

23 minutes ago, Matt Allison said:

Holy crap, my whole feed is a mural of "You've chosen to ignore content"...

I assume the Dunning-Kruger twins are having another manic episode?

Yeah, Matt, the Dunning-Kruger twins have, certainly, been busy-- probably too busy to listen to Al Franken's commentary on this week's Tucker Carlson/Kevin McCarthy BS.

'Complete bull': Franken demolishes McCarthy for Tucker’s January 6 propaganda

Edited by W. Niederhut

7 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Claws out then Leslie. Very indicative of a women humiliated or scorned. You’re like a fish on a hook right now. 

I’ve been sharing my views on the JFKA including the psychology for quite some time, Steven Kossor the psychology professor here largely agrees. The timeline coincides with when you were butchering the end of Hank Albarelli’s book. 

I have no idea what you mean regarding the final paragraph, if anything I think Jean Souetre was in Dallas. Which was why I was looking at contacting his next of kin. Remember? #deflection 

Apologies if I've confused you with others who defend Souetre.  I do recall you suggesting that perhaps a bit of $$ across the table might convince a Souetre family member to cooperate. Are you on someone's payroll?

Drawing from Matthew Koch's playbook, eh?  Very indicative of a women humiliated or scorned. Initially, I thought you were enlightened at least to the etent you would never play the "female" card with a fellow researcher.  I see now that you apply your professional skills at manipulation 'off the clock' as it were.

fwiw, I thought about canceling my membership on this forum, but you and Koch have waved a red flag at a mother bear. I once asked Hank why he contacted me to co-author the book and he explained that he had been following my research for a number of years, and added, "because I know you'll lower the boom when needed."  The book, by the way, was a collaboration, a joint work as indicated on our US copyright.

Edited by Leslie Sharp

23 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Because we don't know if it's an impersonation, like DUH 

Thanks for further showing that you're a biased researcher, hence why your postscript has now been debunked, because it's based off of 2015 info that didn't age well..

18 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

I deliberately didn't quote SPLC, knowing your likely response.  You're fairly transparent, and I respect that quality.

Spencer landed a headline for doing so.  Have you no grasp of Stone's dirty tricks?

Richard Spencer is a Biden supporter because we on the right know he is a Fed and basically make fun of him for that.. the same way Nick Fuentes is. 

You have more of a connection to fascism than those people do, I guess we see why alot of stuff on the Hunt's was left out of the book, don't want to jeopardize your fascist paycheck ; ) 

Edited by Matthew Koch

3 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Apologies if I've confused you with others who defend Souetre.  I do recall suggesting that perhaps a bit of $$ across the table might convince a Souetre family member to cooperate.

Drawing from Matthew Koch's playbook, eh?  Very indicative of a women humiliated or scorned. Initially, I thought you were enlightened at least to the etent you would never play the "female" card with a fellow researcher.  I see now that you apply your professional skills at manipulation 'off the clock' as it were.

fwiw, I thought about canceling my membership on this forum, but you and Koch have waved a red flag at a mother bear. I once asked Hank why he contacted me to co-author the book and he explained that he had been following my research for a number of years, and added, "because I know you'll lower the boom when needed."  The book, by the way, was a collaboration, a joint work as indicated on our US copyright.

Sounds a bit like mother bear is a little wound up. I just say it as it is. Thank you kindly for the apology. 

Breaking news from The New York Times:

Prosecutors Signal Criminal Charges for Trump Are Likely

The former president was told that he could appear before a Manhattan grand jury next week if he wishes to testify, a strong indication that an indictment could soon follow.

• Give this article

1 minute ago, Matthew Koch said:

Because we don't know if it's an impersonation, like DUH 

Thanks for further showing that you're a biased researcher, hence why your postscript has now been debunked, because it's based off of 2015 info that didn't age well, like you..

Richard Spencer is a Biden supporter because we on the right know he is a Fed and basically make fun of him for that.. the same way Nick Fuentes is. 

You have more of a connection to fascism than those people do, I guess we see why alot of stuff on the Hunt's was left out of the book, don't want to jeopardize your fascist paycheck ; ) 

If that's the case, why don't you call out Spencer and Fuentes, or have you on this forum and I've simply missed it.  You rely on Posobiec, do you not?  If he's a victim of guilt by association, he has a megaphone to make clear he's not aligned with self avowed N-azis. 

re. H. L. Hunt et al. 

Willoughby & d. Valle 

NO re Madrid

Church group meet.

check with Hunt & Vickers

—Lafitte datebook, June 5, 1963 

Prior to publication of Coup, I lobbied that serious consideration should be given to the possibility Lafitte is referring to H. L. Hunt.  The fact that Rothermel appears in another Lafitte record persuaded us that it was certainly a possibility.  However, the context of the June 5 entry, and the other Hunt entry weighed heavily in favor of E. Howard Hunt. 

For the record, Matthew, the following excerpts include reference to H. L. Hunt … hardly a public relations coup for the hardline andti-Semite, racist, anti-segregationist, State’s Rights toxic capitalist and his family and ilk, would you say? 

Apparently, as I suspected, you haven’t actually read Coup.

A page from the financial ledger maintained by Pierre Lafitte brings the Countess’s story full circle. He writes, “Using old American Oil Mission cover with Harvey (JA),” which is clear reference to Aline’s American Oil Office. That particular ledger sheet also includes the names of Willoughby—a primary suspect in this investigation, Conrad Hilton [Hilton Hotels and board member of General Dynamics behind the F-111 scandal which Bobby Baker was embroiled in during the fall of ’63], ad man Rosser Reeves who was the brother-in-law of David Ogilvy who authored the mission statement for Bill Donovan’s WCC, and Charles Spofford, Gen. Eisenhower’s trusted confidant who along with Ogilvy ran Ike’s presidential campaign, coining the tag, “I Like Ike.” The other name, “Rothermel,” can be safely assumed to refer to Paul Rothermel, confidential assistant to Dallas oilman H. L. Hunt. Aline’s service to Frank Ryan and the World Commerce Corp. and reference to her old cover, American Oil indicate a certain continuity of intelligence operations throughout the Cold War. . . .

While other events in the days and months prior to the assassination have propelled researchers to accuse Hunt of involvement, including the alleged visit to the Hunt Oil offices by Jack Ruby, the documented fact that Jack Crichton signed on as a director of the board of the H. L. Hunt Foundation in July of that year, and whether or not Marina Oswald went to the Hunt offices in the days after the death of her husband, few have paid sufficient attention to Hunt’s true ire toward Kennedy—an ire shared in particular with oilman Clint Murchison—grounded in the new president’s position on the Texas Tidelands Case and the oil depletion allowance that could have a permanent negative impact on the bottom line of their empires. 

Archconservatives and spectacularly wealthy oil men H. L. Hunt and Clint Murchison—one of whom deplored the government, the other manipulated it for personal gain—serve as archetypes of the independent oilman in Texas, many of whom were headquartered in Dallas. Along with Jack Crichton, Robert G. Storey, Jr., and Algur Meadows, all of whom warrant intense scrutiny and whose names appear in Lafitte’s records, Hunt and Murchison and dozens of similar ilk belong in any analysis of what Lafitte’s wife meant when she opined, 

“ . . . oil smoothes the way to silent, and sometimes deadly, change.

With the preceding as backdrop, we move now to five primary locations central to the assassination of President Kennedy.. . .

According to esteemed assassination researcher and author Prof. Peter D. Scott, Crichton signed on as director of the newly formed H. L. Hunt Foundation as evidenced in a document dated July 22, 1963, one day after Crichton’s 488th Military Intelligence concluded annual training. In 1956, while engaged in machinations in Batista’s Cuba, Crichton had time and inclination to organize the 488th which he headquartered in Dallas, with himself ultimately responsible. The stated focus of the unit was covert petrochemical intelligence studies at home and abroad, including in the Soviet Union. In direct control of the unit was Lt. Col. George Whitmeyer, commander of all Army Reserve units in oil-rich East Texas, home of Delta Drilling. Delta had been integral to the 1952 Meadows-Skorzeny venture in Spain. It has been repeatedly estimated that at least fifty percent of the Dallas Police Department’s officers and detectives were members of the 488th Intelligence Detachment. During an interview about the 488th, Crichton claimed there were “about a hundred men in the unit and about forty or fifty of them were from the Dallas Police Department.

The 488th annual training in ’63 took place at The Pentagon, one of only two attachments from Texas to be in DC that summer. . . .

Contributing to Crichton’s joining the board of the Hunt Foundation that summer was his shared political views with H. L. Hunt, the eccentric oilman who, but for his wealth might never have been taken seriously. Their rigid position on segregation was best exemplified during Crichton’s 1964 run for Texas governor when he argued against “the unjust, unconstitutional federally forced desegregation in the state of Texas.” In light of datebook entries referring to meetings with Jack Crichton through the year, it is possible that he also served as conduit for funding from H. L. Hunt. 

It has been reported that Crichton met with oilman and influence buyer H. L. Hunt the day after that assassination. Crichton’s failed attempt to secure nomination of the Republican Party in their effort to remove John Connolly as Governor of Texas in 1964 did not slow him down. Among his last major enterprises was Arabian Shield Development, a natural corporate name for a petroleum industry leader with decades of experience in the Middle East. His efforts were focused in Yemen, as were those of Hunt Oil. It should be noted that Arabian Shield also dealt in nickel. There can be little doubt that during his travels, Crichton had developed friendships with executives of some of the world’s leading oil behemoths, including American geologist James Terry Duce, an executive of Arabian American Oil Company (ARAMCO), which is provocative in light of the familiarity Lafitte assigned to the November 5 entry, “Terry says call…” followed by Crichton’s home address in North Dallas. Jack Crichton died on December 10, 2007 at the age of 91. . . .

Before leaving the Tyler-Longview area, it is of interest that when it came time to sell a sizable ranch in East Texas, the family of founding partner of Delta Drilling, Ukrainian born Sam Dorfman chose the international real estate firm Previews, Inc. to handle the transaction. Sam’s close relative, Louis Dorfman, Jr.’s Dallas office was located in R. L. Thornton’s Mercantile National Bank introducing another web of interlocking interests, both business and political. Thornton served on the board of Jack Crichton’s Amarillo-based Dorchester Gas, along with D. H. Byrd, owner of the building located at 411 Elm. Mercantile National was housed in a pair of adjacent buildings: one was home of the bank, and the other, Mercantile Continental, served as headquarters of H. L. Hunt Oil in 1963, a fact that has long fueled speculation that Ruby’s visit to the twin buildings was somehow related to his gunning down the accused assassin Oswald, then in custody of Dallas law enforcement. 

Hunt is also alleged to have dispatched his head of security, Paul Rothermel, to secure a copy of Abraham Zapruder’s film which was alleged to have captured the disturbing images and incriminating detail of the assassination. A reminder to the reader that the name Rothermel appears in the financial ledger of Lafitte. First edition copies of the Z film are said to be still in existence. . . .

Mattie Byrd shared the 7th floor with the Dallas office of global chemical conglomerate DuPont Corp. and its subsidiaries, Remington Arms and Peters Cartridge, whose corporate headquarters were located in the Connecticut National Bank building, Bridgeport CT. (See Endnote.) We encountered Remington Arms in our pursuit of Carolyn Hawley Davis, wife of Thomas Eli Davis, Jr. whose name skirts on the edges of references to Loran Eugene Hall, Logue’s choice to take a shot at the president. (Note: Hall was in California at the time Thomas Eli Davis, III was running his alleged scam to recruit mercenaries for an invasion of Haiti. Hall corroborated the story and added that he believed that Davis’s wife had worked briefly for H. L. Hunt in his Dallas accounting department. Whether or not this was Carolyn Hawley, Tom’s second wife, has not been determined; if true, it establishes a direct tie between Hawley, Davis and H. L. Hunt.) . . .

In the spring of 1963, Wesley Rogers leased office space for six separate oil and gas entities in the Oak Plaza professional building at 3707 Rawlins. As noted, Rogers joined an exclusive roster of new tenants that included Barron Kidd Oil (under seven separate business names), Delhi Properties managed by J. Sowell—a former tenant of the Adolphus Tower, who stood as groomsman for Barron Kidd, Jr., in the du Pont/Kidd wedding in Delaware—All World Travel agency, Tom Stanley’s architectural firm, and John Tysen’s Previews, Inc. Within the decade, Rogers would become the father-in-law of Donald A. Byrd, former Dallas Police officer who served in the narcotics division under Pat Gannaway at the time of the assassination of Kennedy. Byrd would eventually advance to the position of Dallas Police Chief, a powerful post he held until crashing his car into a tree in the Highland Park neighborhood on his way home from a party hosted by one of H. L. Hunt’s sons. During his tenure, Byrd was in charge of approving release of department documents pertaining to events in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963. . . . 

After arriving in Dallas, Morris began cultivating associations with right-wing extremists including the generals and their acolytes, the Schmidt brothers, and the man with the financial means, H. L. Hunt. As a skilled counterintelligence propagandist, Morris was now in the perfect position to assist with furthering the legend of Lee Harvey Oswald. It behooves us to offer a verbatim account of Mae Brussell’s assessment of the Walker “incident.” One can clearly recognize the hand of a skilled propagandist like Morris:

Larrie Schmidt was traveling in a car with Joe Grinnan, a coordinator for the Dallas chapter of the JBS when they first heard the news of the assassination. Schmidt’s brother Bob had followed him to Dallas where he was soon added to the payroll of General Walker. (Note: It has never been established that Socony-Mobile oil geologist Volkmar Schmidt, was related to the Schmidt brothers, but according to Warren Commission testimony, he too “came from Germany.” According to assassination researcher Mae Brussell, Volkmar Schmidt was from Munich.) Investigative journalist Dick Russell, in his groundbreaking book, The Man Who Knew Too Much, asserts that according to a former employee of H. L. Hunt, the Schmidt brothers were with Lee Harvey Oswald when Walker was fired on while sitting in the library of his home on Turtle Creek . . .

Graduate Research Center of the Southwest: Former Texas Governor Alan Shivers must be recognized as having fought Kennedy’s stance on the Texas Tidelands case on behalf H. L. Hunt and Clint Murchison and their fellow independent oilmen while he served as governor in Austin. Although he was not a resident of Dallas, Shivers was a member of boards around the city including St. Mark’s School, where Ruth Paine taught part-time as well as the newly formed Graduate Research Center of the Southwest, through which Sam Ballen, close friend of George de Mohrenschildt, was first introduced to Everett Glover of Mobil Oil, named in the Lafitte datebook. 

21 minutes ago, Chris Barnard said:

Sounds a bit like mother bear is a little wound up. I just say it as it is. Thank you kindly for the apology. 

2 minutes ago, Leslie Sharp said:

Perhaps you might dial down the enhancement meds?

Edited by Leslie Sharp