• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Remember when we all thought Putin was merely bluffing in February about invading Ukraine?

It makes me wonder about his latest, bizarre nuclear saber-rattling.

He's starting to remind me of one of those James Bond SPECTRE villains who liquidates his bungling advisors while engaging in a nuclear blackmail scheme.

Does Putin possibly have a white Persian cat sitting in his lap while he consults with a chess master about strategies for achieving world domination?  🤥

1 hour ago, Matt Allison said:

I wonder what the over/under is on how much longer Putin will be among the living.

Here's hoping the under is at least six feet.  🤥

5 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

I wonder what the over/under is on how much longer Putin will be among the living.

If, as some reports have said he's had abdominal cancer for four years, and doctors wanted to do surgery April 2nd, but he put it off until after May 7th (their WWII victory celebration day) ???  The prognosis doesn't sound good given his recent instability, holding the table, slouching.  Cancer can be indiscriminate no matter the expertise of doctors.  Plus any time one goes under the knife you never know.  A little slip near an artery. . .

His chosen replacement doesn't sound any better, maybe worse.   

Yes, I regard the Wuhan lab leak as an important event. It caused a global pandemic, some loss of human life and health, and large economic losses. 

Can a sane person be "obsessed" with the true story of the Wuhan lab leak? In some ways, it is a bigger story than the JFKA, which has interested me for nearly 60 years. 

Why twitter would ban conversations about the Wuhan lab leak has never been explained. Twitter as Beijing catamite,? 

And that raises a legitimate concern about Musk: He is CEO of a multinational, and he has fiduciary obligations to shareholders. And Tesla has a plant in China. Musk is vulnerable to Beijing bullying. See the NBA, Disney, Apple for how that works out. 

In all the sniveling coverage about Musk, there has been almost none in the M$M about the Beijing factor in Musk's control of twitter. 

In some ways, Xi makes Putin look like Peter Pan. Xi runs concentration camps, although in truth Putin and Xi are each uglier than the other. 

23 minutes ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Yes, I regard the Wuhan lab leak as an important event. It caused a global pandemic, some loss of human life and health, and large economic losses. 

Can a sane person be "obsessed" with the true story of the Wuhan lab leak? In some ways, it is a bigger story than the JFKA, which has interested me for nearly 60 years.

This really illustrate how media directs and controls the thoughts of the masses. The lab leak is so important, with it being man made, people should be held to account, not least to make it harder to repeat. There is a very dark story being told when a close analysis is made of the origins and how we handled it. 

Where would we hapless mass media dupes be without Ben and Chris to help us overcome our naivete about patriot purges, the nefarious Dr. Fauci, white replacement theory, nasty women in politics, and liberal mind control?  🤥

1 hour ago, Chris Barnard said:

This really illustrate how media directs and controls the thoughts of the masses. The lab leak is so important, with it being man made, people should be held to account, not least to make it harder to repeat. There is a very dark story being told when a close analysis is made of the origins and how we handled it. 

Seems like there was collusion between the US government and the relevant bio-research community to hush Wuhan lab leak story up. Oh gee, that has never happened before.

But the over-arching narrative this time was different.

1. The multinationals do not like anti-Beijing/CCP stories. They are deeply compromised by relations to the CCP.

2. The Wuhan lab leak story was seen as "pro-Trump."  Of course, the truth is the truth, whether "pro-Biden" or "pro-Trump." 

This leads to the pathetic situation in which a WaPo "investigative reporter" doxxes who is behind a right-wing twitter account...but, in contrast, the Wuhan lab leak story is a "conspiracy theory" that must be banned. 

You can't make this stuff up. 

Yes, be fearful of right-wing twitter accounts, but not Wuhan lab leaks. 

Edited by Benjamin Cole

42 minutes ago, W. Niederhut said:

Where would we hapless mass media dupes be without Ben and Chris to help us overcome our naivete about patriot purges, the nefarious Dr. Fauci, white replacement theory, nasty women in politics, and liberal mind control?  🤥

Where would we hapless media dupes be without - Time, Life, NYT, WaPo, NBC, ABC, CBS . . .FOX?

Political Truth: The Media and the Assassination of President Kennedy: Joseph McBride: 9781939795618: Books - Amazon

Edited by Ron Bulman

Brett Kavanaugh lied under oath about Roe v. Wade during his Senate confirmation hearings.

bpLuJLu.jpg