The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

8 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

What was in Donald Trump's stash of classified documents, that the Saudi's were willing to pay Jared Kushner 2 billion dollars for?

Information about Israel's nuclear capabilities, or how to bypass or disable them perhaps?

Steve Thomas

The Saudi's, through a kind of convoluted arrangement bailed out Jarred Kushner.

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

10 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

May be an image of 1 person and text

Her bias is so screamingly obvious!

I say go "ALL THE WAY TO THE SCOTUS DOJ!"

And let the Ginny and Clarence Thomas Trump bias show reveal itself.

These Trumper's and the Repubs for years always expects the Dems to buckle. This time...they can't. The stakes are too high!

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

The Saudi's, through a kind of convoluted arrangement bailed out Jarred Kushner.

I would guess Kushner's $2 billion is partk of the document payoff. As is LIV Golf, if you follow that kind of thing. It will be found to be a big money laundering operation.

9 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

May be an image of 8 people, child, bicycle, outdoors and text that says 'We had no idea how good we had it and no clue that we were the last ones.'

SO TRUE DOUG. SO TRUE INDEED.

We haven't gone forward since the American middle class benefitting 1950's through 1970's heydays.

We've gone backwards. Except for the top 5%.

Advances in technology has not brought us societal health and happiness better than those times. This is a reality fact that cannot be disputed.

Edited by Joe Bauer

8 minutes ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

I would guess Kushner's $2 billion is part of the document payoff. As is LIV Golf, if you follow that kind of thing. It will be found to be a big money laundering operation.

What about the suitcases full of Euro cash ( millions? ) sent to Prince Charles' charities?

Come on...if you want to make such donations...you don't use Mafia or Drug Cartel money laundering schemes to do so.

The Saudis sure have their cash payouts going to so many highest rung power people...don't they?

Weren't the Bush's hand holding friends as well?

21 minutes ago, Douglas Caddy said:

May be an image of 8 people, child, bicycle, outdoors and text that says 'We had no idea how good we had it and no clue that we were the last ones.'

I recognize some of these vehicles from 60 years ago in my old neighborhood.

My brother and I had a little car like this, with foot pedals under the hood. 🤥

Just a little "Big Brother" heads up story.

A friend went to our local "Whole Foods" market the other day.

As he was having his food items scanned at the check out counter another person with the clerk asked my friend if he wanted to sign up for their new payment method plan.

Palm prints.

PALM PRINTS!

My friend was aghast!

What's next...eye scans, voice and stress analysis, body movement surveillance, inplanted chips... just to pay for groceries?

Mark of the beast?

Perhaps a visible ruby colored gem looking type chip implanted in the middle of your forehead that when scanned reads and records ALL this personal/private information at once?

I don't think the average person truly understands how electronically surveilled and code checked we already are in every area of our lives.

We are 80% integrated with Big Brother technology already.

Think about it. All new cars are implanted with tracking devices accessible to any law enforcement agency at any time for any reason.

Your phones are tracking devises. Your credit and bank cards are tracking devices. Your computer is a tracking device...even visually.

24 hour surveillance cameras are being installed in more and more cities along their main entrance and exit roadways that can read license plates and instantly report any information on the car and car owner's identity and even track their city entering and exit times!

All this loss of and invasion of car travel privacy in the name of security for the towns people?

In fact surveillance cameras are everywhere now and everything they see can be instantly integrated into one big matrix, again available to selected authority entities for what ever reason they choose.

Edited by Joe Bauer