• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

4 hours ago, W. Niederhut said:

Got it, Ben.  So, you've now changed your previous position about Biden and NATO needing to intervene more aggressively to counter Putin's military invasion of Ukraine?

You repeatedly claimed that Biden and the Donks weren't doing enough to help Ukraine militarily, remember?

Now you're saying that Biden and the Donks are doing too much in Ukraine -- even likening them to Allen Dulles?

As for JFK, do you seriously doubt that he would have intervened to assist the Ukrainians after they were invaded by Russia?

Think of Berlin.

W-

Unfortunately, this is not a partisan issue. 

It is what the globalist class decides to do, through the vehicle of the Donks. 

Yes, prior to the Putin invasion of Ukraine, Biden sent signals of weakness. The offer of refuge for Zelensky for example, and honoring the Russian no-fly zone.  From Obama through Biden, the signal was that Ukraine was Russia's baby.

Obama said Ukraine was a core issue for Putin but not for Obama, and then did nothing when Russia occupied Crimea. 

But the Ukrainians did not sign on to that plan. 

Now, instead of a mission to end the war as quickly as possible, by expelling Russian troops, or by armistice, the Donks have evolved the Ukraine battle into the tired, old Allen Dulles crap about geopolitics and global domination. 

Do you imagine that Biden is anything but a creature of the Deep State? 

Do you expect flashes of independent thinking from Biden? 

It is unfair to say the Donks and Biden have bungled their way into the Ukraine War.  Putin is Putin, a thug. He is to blame for this war. 

But Putin only attacked Ukraine when Obama or Biden was President. Interesting. 

Ben:    Putin says a No Fly Zone over Ukraine is a provocation. 

Some US citizens, and Biden, echo that a No Fy Zone over Ukraine is a provocation.

So...who are the Moscow stooges and Putin puppets?

Hell no- we won't go!!!!
Take your 60's "deep state" brinkmanship mentality and cram it up your ass, old man!

heh  heh

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
Ben:    Putin says a No Fly Zone over Ukraine is a provocation. 

Some US citizens, and Biden, echo that a No Fy Zone over Ukraine is a provocation.

So...who are the Moscow stooges and Putin puppets?

Hell no- we won't go!!!!
Take your 60's "deep state" brinkmanship mentality and cram it up your ass, old man!

heh  heh

Kirk--

Try for a conversational tone. We need new members. 

https://www.rawstory.com/mar-a-lago-new-york-ag/

Among other things, in litigation over a search warrant executed at Mar-a-Lago on August 8, 2022, the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida noted that 'the seized materials include . . . correspondence related to taxes, and accounting information.'"

The filing continues, "documents concerning taxes and accounting information would appear to be responsive to OAG’s subpoenas, but no such documents for Mr. Trump were produced by counsel for Mr. Trump despite a representation by that counsel that: I 'diligently searched each and every room of Respondent’s private residence located at Mar-a-Lago, including all desks, drawers, nightstands, dressers, closets, etc. I was unable to locate any documents responsive to the Subpoena that have not already been produced to the OAG by the Trump Organization.'"

"It was Trump lawyer Alina Habba who reportedly swore she searched Mar-a-Lago."

Uh Oh.

Somebody's in trouuuuble...

Steve Thomas

Parents Furious as Shooting Hoaxes Terrorize Schools: 'No Way to Live'

BY SHIRA LI BARTOV ON 9/21/22 AT 12:05 PM EDT

On Monday, 10 schools across Virginia reported threats in the school districts of...

Albuquerque, New Mexico, police announced a call about a weapon at Sandia High School on Monday and a false report of violence at Volcano Vista High School on Friday.

Multiple schools across Colorado were swarmed with a police and SWAT response after false active shooter reports on Monday, while similar threats ravaged North Carolina schools on Tuesday. Hoaxes struck Mainland High School in Florida on September 11 and Hollywood High School in California on September 13.

A hoax call to Heights High School in Houston, Texas, on September 13 reported that a gunman had shot 10 people in a room.

This

Is

Insane

Steve Thomas

Russian Security Council Deputy Chairman Dmitry Medvedev insisted on Thursday that Western countries "need to understand that Russia has chosen its own path. There is no way back." His comments follow the latest escalation of the war in Ukraine with Russia initiating a partial mobilization and occupied Ukrainian regions preparing for referendums to join Russia.

Medvedev asserted that Moscow is not afraid of "a NATO strike on Crimea." Instead, he warned that hypersonic missiles are "guaranteed to be able to reach targets in Europe and the United States much faster." He also confirmed that Moscow will be prepared to use "any Russian weapons, including strategic nuclear weapons and weapons based on new principles" to protect its territory, which will include the Ukrainian regions after the referendum.

I think we are going to see big changes in Russia this next week.

People are being snatched off the street, loaded on buses and sent off to the front lines. Putin is emptying out his prisons and sending the convicts off to war. Russia doesn't have the food or weapons or winter clothing to logistically supply 300,000 new conscripts. Now the Russian people are facing the prospect of nuclear annihilation if Putin launches nuclear weapons. The airports are crowded with people desperate to get out.

This reminds me so much of what Russia looked like at the end of WWI. It looks like 1917 all over again.

Steve Thomas

Last night, Trump indicated to Sean Hannity that as President, he could declassify documents by merely thinking about it.

According to federal law, while a president CAN take measures to declassify documents, there are certain procedures which must be followed, especially for matters dealing with national security. ESPECIALLY in cases in which declassification might reveal intelligence sources and/or methods. In the case of the 100 or so docs the FBI collected on August 8 at Mar-a-Lago, there is NO EVIDENCE that Trump followed ANY of the procedures specified by federal law. The 11th Circuit Court of Appeals [two of the three judges on the 11th Circuit Court of Appeals were appointed by Trump] ruled last night that there is no evidence that Trump followed federal law regarding declassification of ANY of the suspect documents.

Explain to me, Ben, how this is the "Deep State" attacking Trump...rather than prima facie evidence that Trump failed to follow the law regarding declassification of federal documents. Explain to me WHY the federal law which has applied to EVERY PRESIDENT since the law was written is suddenly null and void regarding Trump.

You can explain it to me as if you were explaining it to a jury, or you can explain it to me like you would to a five-year-old child. But PLEASE explain how requiring a President to follow the law is expected of EVERY OTHER President but is suddenly "Deep-State" harassment and persecution when it comes to Donald J. Trump.

I'm expecting this to be a very interesting explanation. [I'm making popcorn.]

11 hours ago, John Cotter said:

William,

My answer to both of your questions is: not necessarily so.

The current conflict in Ukraine can also be viewed as an expression of USA foreign policy, which is characterised essentially (as John Bolton recently admitted) by serial “regime changing” and “full spectrum dominance” rather than supporting freedom and democracy.

That perspective precludes the Manichean view of the Ukraine conflict as a war between the good West/USA and the evil Russia. It reflects the position of the “Realist” US foreign policy experts mentioned by Jeff Carter – those experts who accurately predicted the disaster which has resulted from the aggressive foreign policy pursued in eastern Europe by the USA.

John,

I'm no apologist for post-WWII U.S. imperialism, and I understand your point about Manicheanism in U.S. foreign policy-- going back to the Cold War era of Allen and John Foster Dulles-- but I also think that some people are overlooking what is truly evil about Vladimir Putin and his totalitarian police state in the modern Russian Federation.

We all wanted to believe that Putin was some sort of enlightened despot, and even a "convert" from atheistic Stalinism to Russian Orthodoxy.

I first realized that it was all a facade in 2007, after Putin and the FSB seized our ROCOR in Western Europe and the U.S.-- through an internal political coup, not entirely bloodless -- in order to use what was left of the Russian Orthodox Church (after 1917) as a mere tool of Putin's police state.  How cynical was that?  It was the same thing that the Bolsheviks had done to the ROC in Russia after 1917.  At the time (2007) Putin even told ITASS that "religion is one of Russia's most important weapons of self defense!"

IMO, Putin is a KGB apparatchik at heart.  He's, obviously, not a communist, but he has certainly admired and used Stalin's methods to transform the Russian Federation from a nascent democracy (in the 1990s) into a brutally repressive totalitarian state.  He controls the media, and murders and/or incarcerates his critics.  Now he is committing mass murder of civilians in Ukraine, and even exfiltrating Ukrainian civilians to Russian prison camps-- as Stalin did in the era of the Gulags.

How can such conduct be acceptable to Jeff Carter or anyone else on the planet?

Edited by W. Niederhut

13 hours ago, Matt Allison said:

Not a joke; Trump actually said this tonight

Since he realizes the inevitability of his arrest and indictment. perhaps he's simply laying the groundwork for an insanity defense.