The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

Snl, now. How mundane. You've been fantasizing about people from California ever since?

Matthew, you sure had titanic hopes. When you first came here. Weren't you  going to leave us spellbound when you delivered your historic numerology seminar? And Your very words would be so powerful., you'd never have to even show us your face.  Oh well. why not try it out on an occult site?

What happened? I hate to say it, but I did predict it. Was it my first post to you?

And Matt's right about Pool.

Matthew, As a bachelor, you're going to have to learn. Don't mix colors!

heh heh

This rarely happens. They're very good at separating whites from colors

r/PoliticalMemes - This rarely happens. They're very good at separating whites from colors

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

Snl, now. How mundane. You've been fantasizing about people from California ever since?

Matthew, you sure had titanic hopes. When you first came here. Weren't you  going to leave us spellbound when you delivered your historic numerology seminar? And Your very words would be so powerful., you'd never have to even show us your face.  Oh well. why not try it out on an occult site?

What happened? I hate to say it, but I did predict it. Was it my first post to you?

heh heh

r/PoliticalMemes - This rarely happens. They're very good at separating whites from colors

Trying to rewrite history again? huh
Democrats voted Klan Kirk, looks like they haven't changed much..

Edited by Matthew Koch

1 hour ago, Matthew Koch said:

Tying to rewrite history again? huh
Democrats voted Klan Kirk, looks like they haven't changed much..

What was interesting about the audio-tape of the four Democratic L.A. office holders or pols was how deeply they were invested in ethnic politics.

Every political position was viewed as being occupied by blacks, whites or Latins, and patronage derived therefrom.  In fact, the quartet felt many seats should be held by Latins but were held by blacks as historical leftovers from when certain districts were majority black. 

Other than ethnicity, there was no other frame of reference. 

That is the viewpoint in modern L.A. from actual, office-holding politicians. A different view than presented by L.A. Times pundits or academics. 

3 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

heh heh

OMG, Speaking of KKK Nancy was on the Phone with Governor Ralph Northam oVirginia... the guy who was wearing the Klan outfit in his year book!!!! LOLOLOLOOLOLS or shall I say he he ; ) 
I'm waisting my breath Lefties don't have integrity so I'm sure the hypocrisy goes well over your head Kirk

Man this is really looking like an inside job the more I look at this. Nancy is says she wants the protesters to trespass on capital grounds, she has a film crew ready to document her OP. Ray Epps and other glowies in the crowd working for the FBI (Federal Bureau of Insurrection) breaking the line bringing people inside. Capital is unlocked head of Capital Police conveniently dies so we don't know what happened there. I want the rest of the footage released, Why isn't the government releasing all the video? What else will we find? 

6 hours ago, John Cotter said:

Thanks Jeff. The manner in which people like Chris Hedges have been silenced in our so-called democracies in recent years is a tacit admission by governments that their policies don’t stand up to rational scrutiny and are in fact disastrous. The Ukraine situation is one example.

Unfortunately, the authoritarian majority are happy to be told how to think and behave by the authorities, as in the Milgram obedience experiment. All the dissenting minority can do is to make sure the official narrative is not the only one heard.

Chris Hedges has been spot on about a lot of things. 

7 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

He is quite depressing.

I agree, Ron - He’s not uplifting or optimistic. If things aren’t going well, most people would prefer an appraisal of reality that glosses over the negatives and provides a cheery forecast, regardless of whether its true or not. 
The burning question is; how bad can things get? 

3 hours ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

heh heh

Easy Kirk.  I think his bright light photo might bring new viewers to the site, who then mite learn a little truth from it.  We wouldn't want to offend his sensibilities.  He might leave us all with a bad liver and a broken heart.  The album version is more fast paced if this is too slow.

Maybe that's what songs are for . . . 

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

He is quite depressing.

Chris Hedges: Yeah Ron, my brother's into him, and i checked him out for awhile.  He has an interesting take from the journalistic side. Religious, moralistic.  But he is depressing. I just look at his picture and I get depressed.  So it works. (chicken or the egg?)

Now I see Chris with the "Societal Collapse". Apparently everything's going to sh-t across the pond. I'll check it out. At least, it's not like an hour. I can de depressed, if i have to, for 10 minutes!

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

15 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

1) The chance of a Nuclear War is minimal now. There is a six-step process that Russia has to go through before reaching the decision to use nuclear weapons.--Vindman, through JC

If this is true, why so much fear-mongering by Deep Staters, including President Biden?

Biden: Pentagon Planning For NUKE ATTACK In Ukraine | Breaking Points with Krystal and Saagar

West makes plans to avoid panic if Russia uses nuclear bomb ...

3 days ago  In recent speeches, Putin has made it clear that he is willing to use nuclear weapons against Ukraine. Such an attack would be the first ...

3 days ago  What began as a criminal Russian aggression against Ukraine has become a proxy war between Washington and Moscow. The two sides are locked in an ...

On and on. Mostly neo-libbers and neo-conners (can you tell the difference?) positing a nuclear war is quite possible. 

My prediction (based on what one can read in the M$M):

The US will endure a civil war and a nuclear war at the same time!  Well, at least we won't be bored. 

And think of the movie scripts and news careers that will be launched! 

And most importantly (at least to some readers here): Will a simultaneous nuke-civil war scenario benefit the Donks or 'Phants the most? 

How can these twin catastrophes be spun to your party's favor? 

I am puzzled, too. It isn't only Biden. It's widespread around the globe. Vindman comes from the National Security Council that has access to intelligence that is not disseminated beyond classified cleared persons and entities. 

Our sleepy media in Houston missed one hell of a great story by not covering Vindman's talk. He is Jewish and the most the audience was Jewish, so he spoke candidly. His life story is incredible. His family escaped from Kiev just before the Nazis seized the city and quickly set about killing 33,000 Jews. They fled to a hamlet deep in the Ural Mountains of Russia and stayed safely there during World War II. Then they emigrated to the United States.

Doug, having known him. You might like this.
A trifecta from 5th amendment hobbyist Roger Stone

First all's not well on the way to Mar a Lago. Roger says: Jared's got an Iq of  70 and Ivana Trump is "an abortionist bitch"!  I thought Stone and his wife were big swingers! Obviously being pro life in no way limits your lifestyle.

Incidentally Roger Stone been shown extensively with an oath keeper whose pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy.

Here's he's rallying his troops before 1/6.

Stone giving out the game plan for the upcoming election..

1 hour ago, Kirk Gallaway said:
Doug, having known him. You might like this.
A trifecta from 5th amendment hobbyist Roger Stone

First all's not well on the way to Mar a Lago. Roger says: Jared's got an Iq of  70 and Ivana Trump is "an abortionist bitch"!  I thought Stone and his wife were big swingers! Obviously being pro life in no way limits your lifestyle.

Incidentally Roger Stone been shown extensively with an oath keeper whose pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy.

Here's he's rallying his troops before 1/6.

Stone giving out the game plan for the upcoming election..

Kirk isn't this called deflection? 
I guess since Hershel Walker didn't lose the debate and Nancy let the cat out of the bag you've got to resort to your ole favorite Cliches and Ad Hominens. You validate Ben through that so much I wonder if you work at that Coffee Bean in Enceno.. he he 
BTW you're alot older than me,  when did Donks like you become proud baby killers? I thought you guys called the boys coming back from Vietnam that, what happened? 

Edited by Matthew Koch

Aliens From the MAGA-verse Invade Education Forum

Once Scholarly Forum Now Flooded with Firehose of Right Wing Falsehoods

Matthew Koch

The Firehose of Falsehood Effect (propwatch.org)

October 15, 2022