• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

15 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Honesty and integrity ... Donald Trump style.

If the following Trump prevarication trash talk doesn't make you sick...what would? And the shameless arrogance!

If anyone here wants to see what Donald Trump is really like in a deposition, click on the link above. Trump defenders won't.

They always hope the awful truth about Trump will just fade away with public apathy. And usually...it does.

I don't always agree with Max Boot, but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn on occasion.

In today's WaPo, Max Boot says exactly what I told Ben last night about the bogus Republican "both sider-ism" relating to  political violence in America today.

Hopefully, Ben will eventually get it.  (I won't hold my breath.)

Opinion | Pelosi attack rooted in political violence on right, not 'both sides' - The Washington Post

Edited by W. Niederhut

Excerpts from a long NY Times article today on whether Musk can make the finances of Twitter work. It does not mention how advertisers will now flee Twitter in the wake of Musk yesterday twitting a false conspiratorial assertion that Paul Pelosi had a gay relationship with his assailant who now faces prosecution from both the U.S. Justice Dept. and State of California. 

Others caution against the ebullience that initially drove investors to Mr. Musk’s deal, warning that the lure of tech visionaries can fade with market fortunes, especially as global economic fears have mushroomed in recent months.

“At the height of a market boom, those appeals work more easily than they do in times like we are presently entering,” said Robert Bruner, a professor at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia and author of the book “Deals From Hell.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Mr. Bruner said the worst deals are typically struck at the peak of a market — as with Mr. Musk’s purchase of Twitter. He offered what he thought could be a worst-case scenario for the company. In that future, Mr. Musk would not be able to “get the expenses down to the level necessary to cover the debt burden.” That would “slowly erode the company’s equity, and he’s unable to find more equity investors.”

The final outcome? “Slowly, Twitter implodes,” Mr. Bruner said.

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

I don't always agree with Max Boot, but even a blind squirrel finds an acorn on occasion.

In today's WaPo, Max Boot says exactly what I told Ben last night about the bogus Republican "both sider-ism" relating to  political violence in America today.

Hopefully, Ben will eventually get it.  (I won't hold my breath.)

Opinion | Pelosi attack rooted in political violence on right, not 'both sides' - The Washington Post

Can you please post the article from WaPo so that we can read it without having to pay Jeff Bezos? 

1 hour ago, Douglas Caddy said:

Despicable but not unexpected considering its sordid source:

Don Jr Mocks Paul Pelosi Attack With Halloween Costume (mediaite.com)

Douglas, if you replaced the hammer with a scarf and sun glasses someone could go as a Ukrainian oil and gas company board member who lost a lap top ; ) 

1 minute ago, Matthew Koch said:

Brazil is about to get a lot more unsafe.. 

In sense of accuracy, Charlie is sort of wrong here. Recife has always been dangerous, Natal was safe-ish (where I lived), Fortaleza somewhere inbetween. Its gone badly downhill since 2008 when I left, I am pretty shocked by the data. Rio De Janeiro and Sao Paulo (Lives in both also) were very dangerous and they seem to have improved a lot. We all know Lula and Roussef’s past, Bolsonaro has said some unpalatable stuff.
This is a globalist win in Brazil. It’ll get worse. What a shame, such a wonderful country. 😞 

4 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

The guy who attacked Paul Pelosi had zip ties and was shouting, "Where's Nancy?"

The attackers on January 6th had zip ties and were shouting, "Where's Nancy?"

Nuff said.

Steve Thomas

Bravo, Bingo, Right On Steve!

On 10/29/2022 at 2:11 PM, Matthew Koch said:

You guys sound like Lisa Pease today:

Do we have a source for the "Where's Nancy?!?" 
Funny how we both have our biases with information and groups, I thought of Juicy Smolett the NPC's were told to think MAGA based on right wing conspiracies being in the M$M segment. Lisa based on past research was reminded of MK ULTRA. I got a harty chuckle out of MAGA deep state programing hippies to attack Paul Pelosi. If it is a false flag who benefits more Donks or phants? 

Paul Pelosi Attacker Sought Speaker, Yelling: ‘Where Is Nancy?’ - Bloomberg