The Education Forum

The inevitable end result of our last 56 years

9 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

All I did was post a video indicating one vandal was right wing, and a link to a report that 10,000 protests were peaceful.

If you land wrong on that leap you might twist an ankle.

Cliff, I referenced your logic because it was a rather large jump to a conclusion, especially considering how many mostly peaceful riots there were over the summer. Jan 6 was a mostly peaceful riot started by glowies. It's interesting how you and William are so myopic and can only see what the other side does. 

You like music did you know George Floyd was in a music video? 

Edited by Matthew Koch

• Replies 18.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Benjamin Cole

• Douglas Caddy

• W. Niederhut

• Steve Thomas

1 hour ago, W. Niederhut said:

It was a Deep State fake terrorism plot, all right, but not the one Benjamin Cole imagined... 🤥

Homeland Security Admits It Tried to Manufacture Fake Terrorists for Trump (yahoo.com)

Chad Wolf is the same sleazeball who erased DHS J6 texts.

Meanwhile, it looks like Mathew Koch, like most Fox News watching MAGAts, is still unaware of the documented cases of violent right wing agent provocateurs who posed as BLM protesters after George Floyd's murder.

Been seeing a lot of Tucker's pictures here lately. I'll add another one.

Tucker Carlson caught in conversation.

"I don't run around  pretending to be a man of the people, I'm absolutely not a man of the people at all."

Yeah, you don't pretend to be a man of the people? BS!, as the beginning of this clip shows!

Carlson, heir to the Swanson Fortune, is the the Fox News Corporate State  mouthpiece for the ultra wealthy. A network, who  will never talk of social security and medicaid, because they are the  trying to discourage people from having any hope of a safety net in the future.

You know his background. Unfortunately critical thinking is so lacking today. I can listen to 10 minutes of any Tucker broadcast and show what he's deliberately avoiding.

Besides here's some easy things.Do you know anybody around you named TUCKER?  He has a son named, BUCKLEY. Are you guys so politically illiterate, you don't know who he's named after. CIA crypto fascist William BUCKLEY that's who.

A lot of people have to ask themselves, "are they really a closet elitist? or just an another every day Joe, swallowing the Kool Aid.

1 minute ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

"I don't run around  pretending to be a man of the people, I'm absolutely not a man of the people at all."

Yeah, you don't pretend to be a man of the people? BS!, as the beginning of this clip shows!

Carlson, heir to the Swanson Fortune, is the the Fox News Corporate State  mouthpiece for the ultra wealthy. A network, who  will never talk of social security and medicaid, because they are the  trying to discourage people from having any hope of a safety net in the future.

You know his background. Unfortunately critical thinking is so lacking today. I can listen to 10 minutes of any Tucker broadcast and show what he's deliberately avoiding.

Besides here's some easy things.Do you know anybody around you named TUCKER?  He has a son named, BUCKLEY. Are you guys so politically illiterate, you don't know who he's named after. CIA crypto fascist William BUCKLEY that's who.

A lot of people have to ask themselves, "are they really a closet elitist? or just an another every day Joe, swallowing the Kool Aid.

Kirkland with the generic filler per usual.
Should we watch David Pak man who says JFK wasn't a conspiracy? 

7 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Cliff, I referenced your logic because it was a rather large jump to a conclusion, especially considering how many mostly peaceful riots there were over the summer.

I’m not familiar with any such conclusion.

There was a guy with an umbrella vandalizing an Autozone store who the cops identified as right wing.

7 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Jan 6 was a mostly peaceful riot started by glowies. It's interesting how you and William are so myopic and can only see what the other side does. 

I’d ask you to quote me but I didn’t write anything.

Should I conclude you’re projecting?

4 minutes ago, Kirk Gallaway said:

OMG I started watching it.... CARLOS MAZA, really!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL Carlos Maza saying Tucker is a rich kid WOW hypocrisy much LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!
Kirk what branch of the government do you work for?!? I"m starting to wonder 

13 minutes ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I’m not familiar with any such conclusion.

There was a guy with an umbrella vandalizing an Autozone store who the cops identified as right wing.

I’d ask you to quote me but I didn’t write anything.

Should I conclude you’re projecting?

Watch the Tucker Ray Epps clip, You obviously didn't 

20 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Watch the Tucker Ray Epps clip, You obviously didn't 

I liked the part where Tucker said Fox doesn’t cover much of the J6 Committee.

Isn’t that what you’re accusing me of, not listening to the other side?

To the best of my knowledge, HammerMan never said a word.  How does that compare with the very vocal Epps?

Are you claiming agents provocateurs can only be leftists?

Listening is believing.

One thing you learn when you  grow up in a castle, and look out the moat everyday at thr hungry peasants out in the village is you don't want to stoke envy among the proletariot.

off mic 2009

off mic 2008

Yep, the truth is all pretty much here. Now it's time to pick up the pieces of shattered illusions, but like the nation, that's not coming easy! I love his commentary about Bill O' Reilly phony populism that he eventually has emulated and become.

Edited by Kirk Gallaway

8 minutes ago, Matthew Koch said:

Adam Kinzinger thought the ghost of Kyiv was real.. Thanks for playing!

You obviously didn’t watch the clip.  The FBI found Epps committed no crime.

And what does any of that have to do with the Floyd protests?