The Education Forum

Malcolm Summers, the grassy knoll, and "agents"

In the first video, Summers seems to re-enact a run toward the retaining wall on the east side of the pergola, opposite Zapruder's perch and the picket fence.  In the second video, a west side encounter for Summers is implied (rather than shown or described by Summers).  Which is correct?

Edited by David Andrews

Since Vince brings up Malcolm Summers I have a different question about him.  This video is excellent, I've seen clips before and read of him but not this, thanks for sharing it.

But I'm wondering about this statement on 11/23 about leaving the scene, 15-20 minutes after the assassination.

JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Malcolm Summers (jfk-online.com)

After passing him in a hurry these three excited men slowed down.  He followed them to the Houston Street Viaduct over the Trinity river.  He exited left onto Marsalis, they continued onto Zangs, in east Oak Cliff.  Reason to wonder about a rendezvous in an area where Ruby and Oswald both lived?   Suspicious?  Maybe, maybe not.

I'm confused.  I read something several years ago about I thought the owner of a postal collection service taking a load of packages to the Post Office on Houston and Commerce across Dealy Plaza from the TSBD, dropping them off at the time of the assassination.  From what I remember, leaving the parking lot area facing Dealy Plaza onto Houston he encountered three excited (?), dark skinned (?) men leaving hurriedly from the parking lot south bound on Houston.

Am I confusing the two stories or has anyone else read the latter which might help confirm the first?  

Reading the second story made me think of Sherry Fister and others assertion of a South Knoll shooter at the time.  Standing at the South end of the triple overpass walkway overlooking the parking lot makes one wonder.  A shooter, a spotter/radio man, a lookout.

Waiting 15-20 minutes to leave makes me question my own wonderings.    

4 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Since Vince brings up Malcolm Summers I have a different question about him.  This video is excellent, I've seen clips before and read of him but not this, thanks for sharing it.

But I'm wondering about this statement on 11/23 about leaving the scene, 15-20 minutes after the assassination.

JFK: Eyewitness statements, assassination of President John F. Kennedy, murder of J. D. Tippit and arrest of Lee Harvey Oswald: Malcolm Summers (jfk-online.com)

After passing him in a hurry these three excited men slowed down.  He followed them to the Houston Street Viaduct over the Trinity river.  He exited left onto Marsalis, they continued onto Zangs, in east Oak Cliff.  Reason to wonder about a rendezvous in an area where Ruby and Oswald both lived?   Suspicious?  Maybe, maybe not.

I'm confused.  I read something several years ago about I thought the owner of a postal collection service taking a load of packages to the Post Office on Houston and Commerce across Dealy Plaza from the TSBD, dropping them off at the time of the assassination.  From what I remember, leaving the parking lot area facing Dealy Plaza onto Houston he encountered three excited (?), dark skinned (?) men leaving hurriedly from the parking lot south bound on Houston.

Am I confusing the two stories or has anyone else read the latter which might help confirm the first?  

Reading the second story made me think of Sherry Fister and others assertion of a South Knoll shooter at the time.  Standing at the South end of the triple overpass walkway overlooking the parking lot makes one wonder.  A shooter, a spotter/radio man, a lookout.

Waiting 15-20 minutes to leave makes me question my own wonderings.    

Maybe I answered part of my own question.  Summers owned Summers Mailing Company.

Eyewitness Malcolm Summers - JFK Assassination Debate - The Education Forum (ipbhost.com)