The Education Forum

Anthony Marsh: Alive or Passed-on ?

Good Day.... On John McAdams newsgroup a thread was fairly recently started wondering about if Bostonian researcher Anthony Marsh was still alive (since his normal "tonnage" of his actively responding ((hardly ever post-initiating)) had suddenly ceased). 

FYI.... Since McAdams newsgroup has not, yet, been updated after he passed-on, for anyone here that was following that newsgroup thread, and/or, may be interested, the day before McAdams passed-on 041521, i had made a nighttime hours post response (that has yet to be posted) with respect to the fact that I have a phone # for Marsh from discussing some 112263 thoughts with him, one time, a couple decades ago.

I phoned that same # on 041421, and there was a male voiced recording that answered saying that he was  "William Marsh,"  and, i provided a short message and one of my #'s that has not, yet, been responded to.

I have an equally decades-old memory that Marsh's other birth-given name is//was  "William,"  and IIRC, somewhere, buried in one of my old computers, there is a picture of Marsh.

Best  Regards  in  Research,

+++Don

Donald Roberdeau
United States Navy
U.S.S. John F. Kennedy, CV-67, plank walker
Sooner, or later, The Truth emerges clearly

For your key considerations + independent determinations....

Homepages Website:  "Men of Courage:  President Kennedy-elimination":  Evidence, 
Witnesses,
Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Important, Key Considerations, in
One Convenient Resource....

the Dealey Plaza Detailed Map:  Documented 11-22-63 Victims Precise Locations +
Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses + Photographers locations, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in One
Convenient Resource....
https://i.imgur.com/8vSS1dp.gif
( updated map, + new information )

Discovery:  Very Close JFK Assassination Witness ROSEMARY WILLIS
Zapruder Film Documented  2nd  Head Snap: 
West, Ultrafast,  and  Directly
Towards  the  Grassy  Knoll ....

Visual Report:  The  First  Bullet Impact Into President Kennedy: While JFK
was  Still  Hidden  Under  the warrenatti-apologist "Magic-limbed-ricochet-tree"....

Visual Report:  Reality  Versus C.A.D. : the  Real  World, versus, Garbage-in-garbage-out....

T  ogether
E  veryone
A  chieves
M  ore

Current  Terrorism  Alerts  for  the  United  States:  advisory7regional.gif
http://www.dhs.gov

Edited by Don Roberdeau

15 hours ago, Don Roberdeau said:

Good Day.... On John McAdams newsgroup a thread was fairly recently started wondering about if Bostonian researcher Anthony Marsh was still alive (since his normal "tonnage" of his actively responding ((hardly ever post-initiating)) had suddenly ceased). 

FYI.... Since McAdams newsgroup has not, yet, been updated after he passed-on, for anyone here that was following that newsgroup thread, and/or, may be interested, the day before McAdams passed-on 041521, i had made a nighttime hours post response (that has yet to be posted) with respect to the fact that I have a phone # for Marsh from discussing some 112263 thoughts with him, one time, a couple decades ago.

I phoned that same # on 041421, and there was a male voiced recording that answered saying that he was  "William Marsh,"  and, i provided a short message and one of my #'s that has not, yet, been responded to.

I have an equally decades-old memory that Marsh's other birth-given name is//was  "William,"  and IIRC, somewhere, buried in one of my old computers, there is a picture of Marsh.

+++Don

Donald Roberdeau
United States Navy

Homepages Website:  "Men of Courage:  President Kennedy-elimination":  Evidence, 
Witnesses,
Photographers, Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, Suspects, + Important, Key Considerations, in

Reactions, Evidence, Witnesses + Photographers locations, Suspected Bullet Trajectories,
Outstanding Researchers Discoveries, + Important Information + Key Considerations, in One
Convenient Resource....

was  Still  Hidden  Under  the warrenatti-apologist "Magic-limbed-ricochet-tree"....

Visual Report:  Reality  Versus C.A.D. : the  Real  World, versus, Garbage-in-garbage-out....

T  ogether
E  veryone
A  chieves
M  ore

I presented along with Tony Marsh at both Fredonia June 1991 and COPA October 1995. Here he is at COPA 1995 (1:09:50 MARK ONWARD)

COPA 1995 Program 7 Investigative Leads in the JFK Assassination - YouTube

+++Don

Donald Roberdeau
United States Navy

Witnesses,

Convenient Resource....

T  ogether
E  veryone
A  chieves
M  ore

Tony Marsh June 1991 1:00:15 mark:

JFK Assassination Fredonia Conference June 28 30 1991 2 - YouTube

+++Don

Donald Roberdeau
United States Navy

Witnesses,

Convenient Resource....

T  ogether
E  veryone
A  chieves
M  ore

W. Anthony Marsh of Somerville, MA

• 2 weeks later...

I don't have contact with Anthony Marsh outside of aaj, but I wish I did.  His absence on the group prior to the death of McAdams seemed ominous. He has been both a stalwart support at times for my assertions as well as a worthy opponent at other times. I just hope he resurfaces...

On 5/1/2021 at 10:08 AM, Pamela Brown said:

I don't have contact with Anthony Marsh outside of aaj, but I wish I did.  His absence on the group prior to the death of McAdams seemed ominous. He has been both a stalwart support at times for my assertions as well as a worthy opponent at other times. I just hope he resurfaces...

Pamela, check this website for Marsh's email:

https://www.familytreenow.com/search/people/results?first=William&middle=anthony&last=Marsh&citystatezip=Somerville%2C MA&rid=0s0&smck=tDmNRl4mAnmupMt2gBtW3g

• 2 years later...