The Education Forum

I am in "the number one best-selling book on planet Earth at the moment"-Zero Fail

The plot thickens---#158 book I am in (that I know of)...and it is a doozy! OMG! I am in "the number one best-selling book on planet Earth at the moment", according to CNN (and as echoed by other networks)!! The three-time Pulitzer Prize winning author (who is getting massive publicity, as she did for her #1 book on Trump) appeared, at first glance, to have ignored my work. She thanks Clint Hill, Gerald Blaine, Tim McIntire, Larry Newman, Win Lawson and several other non-JFK era agents. After a quick perusal, it looked like nada for me...then I get to page 504..., referencing my last (fourth) book! Not happy about the blaming-JFK part (no doubt influenced by her personal interviews with Blaine et al), but I cannot lie (and sorry if this seems hypocritical or contradictory): this is kinda cool (!)

May be an image of book, bicycle and text

48 minutes ago, Vince Palamara said:

The plot thickens---#158 book I am in (that I know of)...and it is a doozy! OMG! I am in "the number one best-selling book on planet Earth at the moment", according to CNN (and as echoed by other networks)!! The three-time Pulitzer Prize winning author (who is getting massive publicity, as she did for her #1 book on Trump) appeared, at first glance, to have ignored my work. She thanks Clint Hill, Gerald Blaine, Tim McIntire, Larry Newman, Win Lawson and several other non-JFK era agents. After a quick perusal, it looked like nada for me...then I get to page 504..., referencing my last (fourth) book! Not happy about the blaming-JFK part (no doubt influenced by her personal interviews with Blaine et al), but I cannot lie (and sorry if this seems hypocritical or contradictory): this is kinda cool (!)

May be an image of book, bicycle and text

That is pretty cool, well done, Vince. 

17 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

Congratulations, Vince, that's exciting to be part of of it. It's always hard to make your mark on history, but you've surely done it. Amazing!

Congratulations. Perhaps some good will come out of the book: people will seek out your books, articles and videos. 

Congratulations Vince. I wish she would have relied more on your work and less on Hill, Blaine etc.  The book has to bring more attention to the subject.  Now, if that might lead to your work when googling the subject that would be good.  At least she has theoretically read one of them or referred to it. 

1 hour ago, Denny Zartman said:

Congratulations, Vince, that's exciting to be part of of it. It's always hard to make your mark on history, but you've surely done it. Amazing!

Thanks a lot! I am definitely seeing major movement in a couple of my books and even some of my videos on You Tube!

31 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

Congratulations Vince. I wish she would have relied more on your work and less on Hill, Blaine etc.  The book has to bring more attention to the subject.  Now, if that might lead to your work when googling the subject that would be good.  At least she has theoretically read one of them or referred to it. 

Thanks! Yes---thank God for Google. She definitely had to have purchased the book. In any event, I agree with you- I wish she didn't rely on them, but it was (quite frankly) shocking in a good way to see my fourth book mentioned!

58 minutes ago, Robert Burrows said:

Congratulations. Perhaps some good will come out of the book: people will seek out your books, articles and videos. 

Thanks! Yes---I am already seeing major movement in a good way on a couple books and even on some of my You Tube videos!

8 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Thanks! Yes---I am already seeing major movement in a good way on a couple books and even on some of my You Tube videos!

That just shows you the incentive for ‘lone nutters’ to write books supporting the WC. They’ll get tremendous exposure from the pro-WC media and sell tons of books. You’re experiencing a tiny piece of the spotlight and its making a big difference. If the media supported the case for conspiracy, more academics would support it, more people would make money from propagating that narrative and it would change history. This for me is the reason that the media hierarchy isn’t supporting the conspiracy angle, as it has big implications. Despite some being compromised, it’s one of the reason’s the Posner’s, Bugliosi’s, and Litwin’s are tapping into the gravy train of earning potential. I am sure @James DiEugenio can see this. It’s infinitely more difficult for you and others like Jim to write honest books and achieve the exposure or numbers that pro-LN’s do. Your success is much more commendable and earned.

17 hours ago, Chris Barnard said:

That just shows you the incentive for ‘lone nutters’ to write books supporting the WC. They’ll get tremendous exposure from the pro-WC media and sell tons of books. You’re experiencing a tiny piece of the spotlight and its making a big difference. If the media supported the case for conspiracy, more academics would support it, more people would make money from propagating that narrative and it would change history. This for me is the reason that the media hierarchy isn’t supporting the conspiracy angle, as it has big implications. Despite some being compromised, it’s one of the reason’s the Posner’s, Bugliosi’s, and Litwin’s are tapping into the gravy train of earning potential. I am sure @James DiEugenio can see this. It’s infinitely more difficult for you and others like Jim to write honest books and achieve the exposure or numbers that pro-LN’s do. Your success is much more commendable and earned.

Good points...and thanks!