The Education Forum

Why Fox News?

Tucker Carlson: It is beginning to seem like the national security state runs everything

Who is really in charge of the White House?

Man, has the newsworld changed, or what? 

Why does one read a headline like this on Fox News, and only on Fox New, and not CNN, MSNBC, NYT, WaPO, CBS, etc.? 

Yes, yes, Carlson has an anti-Biden agenda, and yes, yes, Fox has flaws galore, and yes, yes, Fox is in business to make money, just like the others. 

Still...Fox is no longer the worst of the M$M, and often the best. Times change. 

In my opinion this is not the forum for this type of thread. It has nothing to do with the JFK assassination. Tucker Carlson is a partisan political commentator; he is not a news anchor nor is he a JFK scholar.

In one thread Benjamin is decrying the government/corporate media, and in this thread he's waving the FOX news flag, calling them "often the best" of all these terrible mainstream news organizations and hoping others will agree.

Is there no other place online for this type of unrelated, off-topic discussion?

If we absolutely must have to have non-JFK discussions on this section of the forum, could we at least keep them on the "Inevitable end result..." thread?

11 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

In my opinion this is not the forum for this type of thread. It has nothing to do with the JFK assassination. Tucker Carlson is a partisan political commentator; he is not a news anchor nor is he a JFK scholar.

In one thread Benjamin is decrying the government/corporate media, and in this thread he's waving the FOX news flag, calling them "often the best" of all these terrible mainstream news organizations and hoping others will agree.

Is there no other place online for this type of unrelated, off-topic discussion?

If we absolutely must have to have non-JFK discussions on this section of the forum, could we at least keep them on the "Inevitable end result..." thread?

Denny Z-

Guilty as charged, as I did not provide enough context. 

My point, expressed elsewhere, is that the political and media environment that attended the JFKA has persisted, and even strengthened, to this day. The national security state, aka the Deep State, has only grown stronger, and its ties and control over media also stronger. 

Fox recently also has shown more receptivity to alternative versions of the JFKA such as those expressed in this forum, which I should have mentioned. 

Again, as expressed elsewhere, one important reason to study the JFKA and media is not only for the horrible event itself, but to understand how government, the Deep State, and media work, right through to the present day. 

Actually, I have become so demoralized that I support neither party presently, with abundant good reason, and both are deeply embedded into the Deep State, along with all major media. 

I am just curious here, just wondering why Tucker Carlson occasionally flashes these insights that I agree with, regarding the national security state.