The Education Forum

Finally, confirmation the photos in Mexico were not Oswald

Cory Santos

Am i reading this correctly? 

There were 57 volumes in Oswald's 201 file by 1975?

10 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Am i reading this correctly? 

There were 57 volumes in Oswald's 201 file by 1975?

"57 volumes plus many bulky attachments." 

This is pre-internet, so what the heck is a "bulky attachment"?  I guess a book, or something to that effect, but possibly other items, such as spyware? Tape recordings? Clothing? 

Like I have said, there is not straight line in the entire JFKA 

Edited by Benjamin Cole
typo

8 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

"57 volumes plus many bulky attachments." 

This is pre-internet, so what the heck is a "bulky attachment"?  I guess a book, or something to that effect, but possibly other items, such as spyware? Tape recordings? Clothing? 

Like I have said, there is not straight line in the entire JFKA 

This appears to a be very significant find. When are the 57 volumes (and bulky attachment) going to be produced? To me that absolutely nails the CIA for a cover-up of their connection to Oswald. Angleton presumably hooked this stuff. 

Number one, we don't need any type of confirmation to know the photo was not Oswald. It obviously was not and the CIA was mistaken. Number two, this, again, is not a new document. It was released in 2017-2018:

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=177968#relPageId=1

Three, just because a document says "57" does not make it a fact. I believe there were 7 or 8 volumes if memory serves.

You guys need to calm down. This release is a major bust.

3 hours ago, Eddy Bainbridge said:

Mr Parnell says there were 7 to 8 volumes. We are mistaken. Nothing to see here. 

My mistake. I was thinking of the CIA Office of Security file, which was indeed seven volumes. 

Analysis and Opinion (aarclibrary.org)

According to Mary Ferrell:

"After the assassination, [the LHO 201] file became a repository for much of the CIA's investigative work, and grew into the massive file available here."

Oswald 201 File (201-289248) (maryferrell.org)