The Education Forum

Sgt. Kenneth Hudson Croy. A Mason

16 hours ago, Denis Morissette said:

How do you know that Croy was wearing a white hat?

Several pieces of evidence, including Croy’s own WC testimony, indicate he (Croy) was standing right next to Ruby just before the hit.  Here again are the photos John A. and I believe show Croy and Ruby seconds before Ruby fired.

C1.pngC3.pngC4.png

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Denis,

Yes, I think the photo you posted shows Croy talking to Helen Markham.  Below is a larger version from my website.  About this photo, John A. wrote:

Croy told the Warren Commission that he "got me a witness" (Helen Markham) and questioned her for "a good 5 or 10 minutes" (circa 1:09-1:19 PM). As Croy was talking with Markham the first squad arrived and began to talk with Markham. Croy can be seen standing next to Helen Markham in this photo. Croy told the Warren Commission that he was at 10th & Patton for "a good 30 minutes." Croy said, "as I got ready to leave, there was another report that he ran into the Texas Theater, a man fitting Oswald's description had ran into the Texas Theater."

He looks even younger in the high school picture you posted, but I can see a resemblance (though I’m admittedly terrible with faces).

Croy.jpg

5 hours ago, David Andrews said:

For those desiring the ultra in speculation on Masonic involvement in the JFKA, I have attached King Kill 33°: Masonic Symbolism in the Assassination of John F. Kennedy, the notorious article by James Shelby Downard, collected by Adam Parfrey in his Apocalypse Culture anthology, now out of print.

The attachment is well worth a read, if only to admire Downard's ballsy pilfering of lore, ritual and coincidence, the chemical wedding of T.S. Eliot and H.P. Lovecraft.  No endorsement is implied in this "brief excerpting for scholarly purposes," except of Downard's ability to play at the edges of nightmare in his pseudo-scholarship.

Inspirational verse: I have stated that the three hoboes arrested at the time of the assassination in Dallas are at least as important symbolically as operationally and that they comprise the ''Three Unworthy Craftsmen" of Masonry. This symbolism is at once a telling psychological blow against the victim and his comrades. a sign of frustrated inquiry, the supposedly senseless nature of any quest into the authentic nature of the murderers, and a mirror or doppelganger of the three assassins who execute the actual murder.

More Downard may be posted upon request.

King Kill 33.docx 116.3 kB · 8 downloads

Can this thing be deleted???

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

It will be, in 48 hours.  As in its original publication, it's intended to provoke.  Like Freemasonry itself, it's a spook show.

Really, though, Downard's "research" is the progenitor of Peter Levenda's series of Sinister Forces books, lauded by Dick Russell, Jim Hougan, Paul Krassner, Norman Mailer...  And Adam Parfrey's Apocalypse Culture anthology (1987) created the style of juxtaposing weird text with shocking and foreboding illustrations (not reproduced in the excerpt) that populates Levenda's "work."

And, hell - there's just a gloss of Downard's and Levenda's witchiness upon Oliver Stone's JFK, particularly in the Macbeth-like grey cabal of assassination plotting that illustrates Donald Sutherland's "Mr. X" speech.

Even the title was influential: viz. Ryan Page's 2015 "straight" JFKA documentary, King Kill 63.

But it will all be gone tomorrow.  Just a bad dream afflicting scholars.

Could you not create your own thread? Do you have a cookie recipe you would like to share in this thread?