The Education Forum

Is Oliver Stone Homophobic?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL, ROTF, LMAO👏

And they understand that.  Posner will do anything to get out of this.

And BTW, I extended my offer first.  Posner would not accept it. Even though he had the numerical advantage which has now gone to 5-2.

Edited by James DiEugenio

More than one person has noted how Litwin has become the new DVP/McAdams.

He takes people's arguments into his own domain of warlock alchemy, closes it off until it becomes a kind of black hole.  Which is what DVP and McAdams used to do so they could get the final word, thus declaring victory. 

Take the issue of witnesses in the French Quarter who knew Shaw as Bertrand.  He wonders, well geez why did Barbra Bennett and Ric Planche not come forward when they should have?  Well maybe because of all the controversy swirling around Garrison's inquiry?  Does anyone really have to go into that?  But this is what they told Joan Mellen explicitly and its in her book but LItwin does not print it.  They literally thought that doing so would be a liability for them as businesswomen. (Farewell to Justice, p. 121). All one has to do is recall the things that people like Ric Townley and Walter Sheridan were doing to Garrison's witnesses to see how real this was.  I go into this in detail in the second edition of Destiny Betrayed. (pp. 237-243). This included threats to one's health and fiscal well being. ( ibid, pp. 239-41) Since Sheridan was in contact with CIA, and NBC had given him a blank check, these were definitely real. And this technique  often worked, as once intimidated, they would offer you the solace of protection from Garrison if he retaliated.  Which meant they would refer you to a lawyer from the CIA's preferred attorney's panel in New Orleans.  Which had many people on it since they were making good money from this cottage industry e..g David Baldwin with Kerry Thornley. Baldwin told his partner James Quaid and he applied to Dick Helms. (See my article at Kennedysandking.com, https://www.kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/kerry-thornley-a-new-look-part-2)

The ARRB documented all of this back in the nineties. And its all there with references in the second edition of Destiny Betrayed. I make it explicit on those pages  and in my two part article on Thornley.  But people like Litwin and Reitzes don't like to acknowledge these facts for their own polemical purposes.  My God, Litwin actually praises Aynseworth for working for the CIA! (He left out the FBI). Does this mean, its OK to bribe witnesses from the Shaw trial with a job at CIA down in Mexico for over 35,000 per year--which was a lot of money in 1968? (Mellen, p. 235) In Fred's black hole universe,  I guess it does

He also uses the trick that McAdams used to proffer, about Ivon not being able to get ID's of Bertrand in the Quarter. Again, he leaves out the key detail which is also in Garrison's book. Lou Ivon instructed that Garrison stop coming on the sweeps. (p. 84) The evident reason being that 1.) He was so identifiable, and 2.) He had seriously hurt the economic well being of the Quarter with his B girl drinking campaign. People were not about to work with him.

Ivon was correct, and they started getting identifications.

Now Litwin wants to be rewarded for these cheap rhetorical tricks by going on Fred Rogan with Oliver Stone. No Fred, James Kirchick, who I just dissected, is as far as you will get. And Jim understood the better part of valor. He blocked me on Twitter after I did so .

Jim K and  Posner will not debate me. Even with Willens, Slawson and Griffin to back them up. Which shows you what they are really about.

Edited by James DiEugenio

If you missed it, this is from my most recent article on James Kirchick who uses Litwin as a source.  This is how I replied to him doing this, because I don't think Kirchick knows that David Horowitz is Litwin's role model. 

"In the essays I noted above, we can see the factual havoc that Litwin’s admiration for Horowitz leads to. Some examples among a universe of them:

1. Quoting Sylvia Meagher, Litwin writes that Kennedy’s motorcade route was not altered.

This has been disproven by Vince Palamara in his book Survivor’s Guilt. (pp. 104–05)

1. Litwin writes that the motorcade had to turn on Elm Street to take an exit on to the Stemmons Freeway which would take it to the Trade Mart.

This was disproven by both Palamara and the House Select Committee on Assassinations. (HSCA, Volume 11, p. 522; Palamara, p. 109)

1. In his first book on the JFK case, Litwin wrote that Jim DiEugenio had no testimony or paperwork to prove fraud with CE 399, and its chain of custody can be proven.

This is not just false but it’s a case of Litwin practicing libel, since he had my book right in front of him which showed, with testimony and paperwork, the opposite. (The JFK Assassination: The Evidence Today pp.89–92, 247–49)

1. Litwin writes that Clay Shaw’s lawyers got no help from the CIA or FBI.

This was completely disproven by the ARRB declassifications. Shaw’s lawyers lied about this until the end of their lives. (See James DiEugenio, Destiny Betrayed, second edition, pp. 264–65, 269–83, 293, 294)

1. In his book on Jim Garrison, Litwin features a picture of Harry Connick Sr., the DA who succeeded Jim Garrison and he says he used him as a source.

What Litwin leaves out is shocking. According to investigator Gary Raymond, Connick failed to indict Father Dino Cinel for child abuse when Gary had the evidence to do so. Gary had to go to the media to force Connick to act. (Probe Magazine Vol. 2 No. 5)

1. Litwin praised Hugh Aynseworth in the most fulsome terms for his work on the JFK case in his book on Jim Garrison.

Aynseworth is a proven FBI informant. According to Joan Mellen Aynesworth tried to bribe Shaw trial witness John Manchester with a CIA job. Sheriff Manchester replied, “I advise you leave the area, otherwise, I’ll cut you a new asshole.” (Destiny Betrayed, pp. 249–55)

1. In his chapter on the Clay Shaw trial in his Garrison book, Litwin never mentioned the testimony of Kennedy autopsy physician Pierre Finck.

This is astonishing, because, for the first time, Finck’s testimony showed that Kennedy’s autopsy was not controlled by the pathologists, but by the military men there in the gallery, who guided them in doing what some have called the worst autopsy in history. (Ibid, pp. 300–04)

1. Litwin implies that Garrison was allowed to pick his own grand juries.

More nonsense. As anyone can find out by reading a law journal, in Louisiana grand juries are chosen from voter rolls. (Louisiana Law Review Vol. 17, No. 4, p. 682)

1. In his book Conservative Confidential, Litwin attempts to hold up as praiseworthy the reactions of Mayor Rudy Giuliani, and President George W. Bush, after the 9–11 attacks.

That book was published in 2015. By this time, everyone knew that Giuliani had placed the city’s emergency response headquarters in WTC Building 7, and that W’s reason for the Iraq invasion, WMD, was false. Yet 650,000 innocent Iraqis had died because of that lie.

1. Perhaps the worst thing that Litwin ever penned was in his first JFK book. There he wrote that the authors of the Warren Report were honorable men who conducted an honest investigation.

In this day and age to write or imply that the likes of John McCloy, Allen Dulles, Jerry Ford, and J. Edgar Hoover were honorable men is just this side of science fiction. For one example, just read Kai Bird’s book on McCloy. Anyone who could help the poopoo criminal Klaus Barbie escape to South America and then deny it or never feel any remorse for his pushing through the Japanese internment in World War II, that person is anything but honorable. And therefore would have little difficulty in covering up the death of President Kennedy."

BTW, numbers 9 and 10 show that Litwin is not a writer or researcher.  No honest person could say those things.

What they really amount to are political provocations.  

BTW, speaking of James Kirchick, in looking up Abby Martin's  wiki page, he said that she was a tool of the Kremlin simply because she had a show at RT for three years.

Oh really Jim, does that mean Jesse Ventura, Chris Hedges, and Sean Stone were all tools of the Kremlin also?

Kirchick is now exposed as a pure McCarthyite. This is how he operates to serve his MSM bosses.

Kirchick has still refused to reply to me.  This is over a week later.

BTW, please note that after its three month run on Showtime, the 2 hour version will be available across, if you can believe it, across seven platforms.

The four hour version will be for sale across six platforms.