The Education Forum

Lone Nut arguments that reject the Single Bullet Theory?

Micah Mileto

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Micah Mileto said:

Do you have any thoughts on the physical possibility of a separate Oswald shot to Connally? It seems to me like with such a theory, the government's biggest problem would just be explaining why nobody reported finding a round in the limo if it barely dropped out of Kennedy's throat/back... unless one wanted to argue that it somehow got lost on the street.

The problem isn't so much the trajectory as the timing. Connally is obviously hit by 225. The rifle tests suggested there needed to be 42 frames between shots. So...was JFK hit by 183? It's hard to see how. 

The Z-film necessitated the single-bullet theory. Which is ironic, considering how many prominent people expressed doubts about the theory, and how many current theorists think the film was faked to sell the public there was a solo shooter, firing from behind. 

1 hour ago, Pat Speer said:

After Kennedy is done waving his hand in the late z170's, his body language in the film becomes ambiguous. There was about 2.3 seconds between that z180 and z222.

Edited by Micah Mileto

• 2 months later...

The funny thing is: I read it carefully cover to cover and, without checking, I actually now forget how he accounts for just three shots doing all the damage WITHOUT the SBT (!). Perhaps Pat Speer will know/remember. 

15 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

The funny thing is: I read it carefully cover to cover and, without checking, I actually now forget how he accounts for just three shots doing all the damage WITHOUT the SBT (!). Perhaps Pat Speer will know/remember. 

Have you heard of any Lone Nut researchers suggesting that Oswald hit Connally after z224? In a video of the 2018 mock trial where a lecturer showed a preview of the new 3D model, somebody in the audience agrily corrected John Orr when he stated that the official story requires the SBT to work. Are you able to point me in the direction of anybody who ever explained such theories?

• Micah Mileto changed the title to Lone Nut arguments that reject the Single Bullet Theory?