The Education Forum

WITNESSES WHO CLAIMED TO BE COERCED

IS THERE A LIST OF WITNESSES WHO CLAIMED TO BE COERCED?
 I will toss out a few.
Rosemarie Willis.  Interviewed by Joe Nick Patoski
"where it becomes real interesting. And we'll continue....

(Rosemary recalls being interrogated later by investigators)

.... .tell you over and over you didn't see what you saw, you didn't hear what you heard. When they asked you what happened, you say, 'I heard a shot from over here, I heard a shot and saw smoke from other here,' and they're going (assumes mean voice), 'No, you didn't. Look at me: you didn't. I'm telling you, you didn't.' Very adamantly and depending who they were talking to, they were very strong about it, they did not want you to tell the truth. It was messing everything up.""

Dr Jones being asked by Specter to not continue speaking of a frontal shot. And also the strange explanation for it put forth in the ARRB By Perry that Jones(sheepishly, imo) agrees to.
The TSB stairwell witness who did not see Oswald.

I think a case could be made for Dr Carrico because flipping 180 degrees 25 years after the event is very odd. Especially since he claimed it was occipital parietal two separate time while under oath and wrote occipital parietal in his notes that day and was photographed showing the O.C. He has not accused anyone of coercion so it would not make the list. Maybe I need two separate lists because there is a lot of strange contrary testimony over the years.
 Feel free to add to the list or supply any corroborating testimony.

3 hours ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Add on:

Many, many witnesses said their affidavits did not match what they actually told the FBI or Dallas Police Department. They were not coerced---what they said was altered after the fact.

Yeah that is another subcategory I am interested in. The ones I can think of are centered around grassy knoll Witnesses. Simmons and I think Dodd and Price on top of the Annex Building. Stories of omissions and coercion go hand-in-hand.

18 minutes ago, Chris Bristow said:

Yeah that is another subcategory I am interested in. The ones I can think of are centered around grassy knoll Witnesses. Simmons and I think Dodd and Price on top of the Annex Building. Stories of omissions and coercion go hand-in-hand.

May TSBD'ers said their affidavits were garbled. Amos Lee Euins claims he told DPD said he saw a bald man of undetermined race fire from the TSBD, but his affidavit said he saw a white man. In front of WC, Euins stuck to his story. I have always wondered if Euins saw Eladio Del Valle. 

On 5/9/2022 at 1:02 AM, Benjamin Cole said:

May TSBD'ers said their affidavits were garbled. Amos Lee Euins claims he told DPD said he saw a bald man of undetermined race fire from the TSBD, but his affidavit said he saw a white man. In front of WC, Euins stuck to his story. I have always wondered if Euins saw Eladio Del Valle. 

That one is new to me, thanks.

49 minutes ago, Chris Bristow said:

That one is new to me, thanks.

Minor corrections on myself:  Euins was not a TSBD employee, but was in front of the building 11/22, when was interviewed contemporaneously by Dallas officers and overheard by a corroborating newsman. He initially described the gunman as "colored"  and bald and later (to the WC) as of uncertain race.

The DPD affidavit has Euins describing the gunman as "white." Unfortunately, Euins signed the Dallas affidavit, although we do not know under what circumstances.

This is interesting, as Cubanos can be dark, and of mixed race. 

Julia Ann Mercer.

That is not my signature. And there was no woman present during my affidavit meeting.

Yet they were signed by a woman witness?

Will Fritz raising his fist to strike Buell Wesley Frazier and only holding back because of Frazier's warning to him..."If you hit me we's gonna have one hell of a fight!"

The Warren Commission deciding to conclude that career news journalist Seth Kantor was simply confused and mistaken in his sworn oath testimony recollection of running into and talking to Jack Ruby at Parkland hospital while JFK was being treated there.

Lee Bowers disappearing for several days and when reappearing he is missing a significant part of one finger?

Syliva Odio being accused of suffering hysteria caused delusional memory syndrome. Even though her sister was right there with Silvia during Silvia's Lee Oswald encounter claim and always backed it up 100%.

Deaf mute Ed Hoffman being dismissed and ignored regarding his claim of seeing two men behind the picket fence just seconds after JFK is shot with one throwing something to the other who then placed this object in a standing railroad company tool box?

Edited by Joe Bauer