More Good News--DVD Two pack

No, I don't think there is.

Maybe I should make one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oliver and myself just did two Zoom interviews with reporters from Montreal newspapers.  (Is Montreal in Sri Lanka?)

We will be traveling tomorrow, virtually all day.

Staying at the Fairmount in Quebec CIty.  This is like the hotel Oswald stayed in first in Helsinki, its a five star: pool. spa, gym etc.  To be honest, I never knew such hotels existed until I started working with Oliver.  

Len Osanic will be there.  And he will probably film much of it for his show.

Tour of the city Sunday.

Monday, public meeting at Cinema Le Clap,  and then Q and A with  public and media.

Tuesday: meeting at Maison de la Litterature, case panel with media, me, Oliver and Paul Bleau.

That night, private dinner at Chateau Frontenac with Chef Hugo Coudurier: Oliver and wife, me and my friend Patricia, Paul Bleau, Len Osanic, Robert Mercure, Robert Lepage, Ken Hall, Martin Genois, Melanie Carrier (This is above my scale, I usually eat at Denny's or Corner Bakery.)

Wednesday: Le Diamant Theater, media interviews

That night, Red Carpet, Oliver interviewed by Jean Francois Lepine, ticketed event, sold out.

Leave on Thursday.

Its incredible what one guy, Paul Bleau, accomplished; its out of a Capra Movie. 

Take a  look at this place, talk about five star.

https://www.fairmont.com/frontenac-quebec/

The pool is almost Olympic sized. Two jacuzzis.

What the heck was Oswald doing at a place like this? What am I doing there? Pretty big jump from Denny's. 

Edited by James DiEugenio

16 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Take a  look at this place, talk about five star.

https://www.fairmont.com/frontenac-quebec/

The pool is almost Olympic sized. Two jacuzzis.

What the heck was Oswald doing at a place like this? What am I doing there? Pretty big jump from Denny's. As is the one in NYC...

the Fairmont in San Francisco is/was pretty nice and yes, expensive.

So, enjoy it, just say NO to everything not involved with JFKA matters, let Stone do the chit-chat, you and your company will have a hell of a time....And let him order meals, unless you are paying, if its your tab have the maitre de order for you ALL. Show some class... :) Have a great time!

Thanks Dave.  Good advice.