The Education Forum

NOW you know why I have problems with former agents: Oswald address book/"I WILL KILL"; another agent now DENIES talking to Manchester!

Former Secret Service agent Mike Howard is telling tall tales again:

Lee Harvey Oswald’s little green book shows JFK wasn't the real target - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

In the hours after the Kennedy assassination, after Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed Dallas Police Officer J.D. Tippit and was identified as the president’s assassin, a Secret Service officer named Mike Howard was dispatched to Oswald’s apartment. Howard found a little green address book, and on its 17th page under the heading “I WILL KILL” Oswald listed four men: an FBI agent named James Hosty; a right-wing general, Edwin Walker; and Vice President Richard Nixon. At the top of the list was the governor of Texas, John Connally. Through Connally’s name, Oswald had drawn a dagger, with blood drops dripping downward.

This is the same guy who fabricated a story that a janitor saw LHO pull the trigger:

https://vincepalamara.com/2017/07/27/update-with-news-article-secret-service-agent-mike-howards-tall-tale-to-match-blaine/

Secret Service agent Mike Howard and brother Pat deliberately planted story that a janitor saw LHO pull trigger
25 H 721-722, 725, 844-850:re: Secret Service agent Mike Howard and brother Pat and the allegation that they deliberately planted story that a janitor saw LHO pull trigger [see the link to the pages quoted above from volume 25]

20294256_1374759665979128_8160907379404236575_n.jpg

Check out the scathing comments for Mr. Howard under this video on You Tube. Howard loves them tall tales to weave for the gullilbe!

ALSO: Secret Service agent Gerald Blaine (years later, author of THE KENNEDY DETAIL, a book I have a lot of trouble with, as I have noted many times) was interviewed by William Manchester for THE DEATH OF A PRESIDENT on 5/12/1965, as the source notes of the book confirm. Blaine confirmed to me that he was indeed interviewed by Manchester when I spoke to him in 2005. Yet, the index does not list anything he said in the actual book, as Blaine does not exist in either the actual text or the index; his comments are invisible to the reader, unlike the other agents who were interviewed and sourced accordingly. More importantly, Blaine NOW denies that he ever spoke to Manchester. Why? Because I realized a famous quote attributed to fellow Secret Service agent Floyd Boring that allegedly originated from JFK on 11/18/63 ("Keep those Ivy League charlatans off the back of the car") was not true. Boring was not interviewed for the book, as there is no interviewed sourced AND Boring was adamant to me that he never spoke to Manchester and that THIS WAS NOT TRUE. Also, on video, Blaine confirms that Boring was not interviewed for the book! In fact, during the 28-mile motorcade (far longer than the 11-mile Dallas motorcade), JFK's longest domestic motorcade, agents Don Lawton and Chuck Zboril were on the back of the limo for the grand majority of the trip and were only not on the back of the car during the final stretch of the motorcade when they were heading back to the airport at high speeds. This had 0.0 to do with any alleged order.

I strongly believe Blaine was THE SOURCE for this fairy tale and a) the lack of a transcript and b) his later-day denials are troubling, to put it mildly:

Edited by Vince Palamara

11 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

This is the same guy who fabricated a story that a janitor saw LHO pull the trigger

I looked at the LA Times article and immediately saw that it was simply BS of the worst sort.  Where was the "alleged" word in describing Oswald as the killer of Kennedy and Tippit?  This was a biased article from the very start with little or no evidence to back up what was being said.  I would say this is the technique of some on the Forum, buI I would probably get in trouble again.

• 3 weeks later...