The Education Forum

Bell Film Video MP4 (1920 x 1080) 720p "Sorry but this Bell video is no longer available"

Bell Film ( MP4 ) video

Credit: 6th Floor Museum

To see the video in it's Full Size 1920 x 1080  720p  click on "Full Screen"

Sorry but the Bell video is no longer available it was removed

Prior to the video being removed i did manage to UPLOAD a lower resolution copy to Facebook.

here is the link

https://www.facebook.com/100057265852994/videos/1383350862161662/

Sample frame::

294494790_535401328378724_44121822456145

Edited by Robin Unger

Hi Robin,

Thanks again for all your work.....

Wondering if you'd like a little task, that might help me regain some sanity? A year or two ago i watched the Nix film over and over and over again from the 6th floor museum's website, zooming in just by enlarging my page size....i was focusing on the white retaining wall and shadow it created close to the pedestrian walkway that led up from Elm street.

Can you look at this area in slow mo on the copies of the Nix film you possess and tell me if you see anything??? Maybe i was crazy but i believe i saw something as the limo went by.

Appreciate any help, regards...

A.J

In Queensland. 

20220721_085800.jpg

• Robin Unger changed the title to Bell Film Video MP4 (1920 x 1080) 720p "Sorry but this Bell video is no longer available"

03E072C6-11C8-4FD7-A1AF-FF59D5087F09.thumb.jpeg.88e45282d7e8673523da4e76f3d75e16.jpeg

many thanks, great clear footage.

Amazing is the amount of people heading -no, charging- toward the picket fence…

Obviously the exact 6 to 10 seconds of the actual shooting are missing ... you see the presidental limo turn onto Elm ... CUT ... then we see the limo speeding up in front of the triple underpass ...

2 hours ago, Robin Unger said:

Yes, Bell jumped down from his pedestal and ran around the peristyle onto the grassy infield, by that time the shooting had already taken place.

Bell_0.jpg

Bell's segment which includes the limo moving beneath the underpass on Elm St., was not taken from the grass.

It was taken from a position slightly to the left of where the photographer took the more modern day photo on the right side of the collage.

If Bell was on the grass when the limo was moving beneath the underpass, Bell did not shoot this segment attributed to him.

Bell412da941754059b6.png

1 hour ago, Chris Davidson said:

Bell's segment which includes the limo moving beneath the underpass on Elm St., was not taken from the grass.

It was taken from a position slightly to the left of where the photographer took the more modern day photo on the right side of the collage.

If Bell was on the grass when the limo was moving beneath the underpass, Bell did not shoot this segment attributed to him.

Bell412da941754059b6.png

You are probably right Chris.

i was only going by the 6th floor museum "text" which i posted above.

I seem to recall that Bond and Muchmore filmed from a similar position looking through the Peristyle columns.

Edited by Robin Unger