The Education Forum

The Most Popular Dumb JFK Assassination Theory

23 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

This video is unavailable to view on my device (not sure why). If anyone could summarize what the "dumb theory" is I would be much obliged.  

It appears to be the Greer did it theory, holding that limo driver William Greer turned around and shot Kennedy in the head in front of dozens of witnesses, and no one noticed. 

25 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

This video is unavailable to view on my device (not sure why). If anyone could summarize what the "dumb theory" is I would be much obliged.  

It worked for me.  This one's about Greer.  By the title I figured it would be about Hickey.  Both are ridiculous. 

38 minutes ago, Charles Blackmon said:

That is strange. It is the Greer-shot-JFK crap theory I get inundated with from strangers every week! Here is another video about it: 

14 minutes ago, Pat Speer said:

It appears to be the Greer did it theory, holding that limo driver William Greer turned around and shot Kennedy in the head in front of dozens of witnesses, and no one noticed. 

exactly!

13 minutes ago, Ron Bulman said:

It worked for me.  This one's about Greer.  By the title I figured it would be about Hickey.  Both are ridiculous. 

Exactly-both are stupid!