The Education Forum

My BLACK OP RADIO appearance now online!

1 minute ago, Benjamin Cole said:

Palamara has done excellent and sustained research into the Secret Service. Always worth listening to, or reading. 

Thanks!!

Hello, current Secret Service scandal! Say hello to the older and more infamous Secret Service scandal. In 2017, most of the former Special Agent in Charges (SAICs) of the Presidential Protective Division/White House Detail got together at the White House for one of several reunions through the years. The far left arrow points to Trump’s now “famous” SAIC Tony Ornato—-one of the agents who cheered on the 1/6/21 insurrection and who figures into the deleted texts—-who also became Trump’s Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations (he is currently the Assistant Director, Office of Training)- shades of the first agent who crossed the line, Emory Roberts (who became LBJ’s Appointment Secretary while still an active agent!). The center arrows point to Clint Hill, one of the nine agents who drank the morning of the assassination [like the nine agents who drank and caroused in 2011 in Cartegna, Columbia during a trip with President Obama] (and who went on to be both SAIC for LBJ and Assistant Director), and Richard Keiser, SAIC for part of the Nixon, Ford and Carter eras (and who guarded the JFK limo the night of 11/22/63). @James DiEugenio

May be an image of 13 people, people standing and suit

Man what a picture.  I mean Ornato and Hill.

Ornato I think is going to be a crucial witness as to the Insurrection as I tried to point out in my Consortium News piece.

As per Hill, what can one say.  Except The Cellar.

Leonnig is at least trying to make that connection in the MSM.  

It should have caught on by now.  I mean its pretty obvious. Here you have a lawless agency.  In the real world, Rowley should have been fired, along with about ten agents. At the very least each one at The Cellar.  The whole excuse about that crazy parade route, which the HSCA exposed as being ersatz should have been flushed out. As well as the motorcycle cut back and formation. VInce is trying for it.

I've thought since first reading Survivors Guilt, Rowley and Roberts in particular, along with a few others should have been questioned (publicly) in depth by independent investigators.  Pending results, maybe prosecuted, possibly for treason. jmho

5 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Man what a picture.  I mean Ornato and Hill.

Ornato I think is going to be a crucial witness as to the Insurrection as I tried to point out in my Consortium News piece.

As per Hill, what can one say.  Except The Cellar.

Leonnig is at least trying to make that connection in the MSM.  

It should have caught on by now.  I mean its pretty obvious. Here you have a lawless agency.  In the real world, Rowley should have been fired, along with about ten agents. At the very least each one at The Cellar.  The whole excuse about that crazy parade route, which the HSCA exposed as being ersatz should have been flushed out. As well as the motorcycle cut back and formation. VInce is trying for it.

Thanks, Jim!

3 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

I've thought since first reading Survivors Guilt, Rowley and Roberts in particular, along with a few others should have been questioned (publicly) in depth by independent investigators.  Pending results, maybe prosecuted, possibly for treason. jmho

Definitely!