The Education Forum

#1193 - William Law

William Law is the author of In the Eye of History: Bethesda Hospital Medical Evidence in the JFK Assassination. Law interviewed many of the autopsy participants and witnesses to events at Bethesda Naval Hospital, including Dennis David, Paul O'Connor, James Jenkins, Jerrol Custer, James Sibert, Francis O'Neill, and others. His interest in the assassination of John F. Kennedy began in 1975 when he first saw the Zapruder Film on television. Another important factor was reading Best Evidence by David Lifton.

Out Of The Blank #1193 - William M. Law

7 hours ago, Robbie Robertson said:

William Law is the author of In the Eye of History: Bethesda Hospital Medical Evidence in the JFK Assassination. Law interviewed many of the autopsy participants and witnesses to events at Bethesda Naval Hospital, including Dennis David, Paul O'Connor, James Jenkins, Jerrol Custer, James Sibert, Francis O'Neill, and others. His interest in the assassination of John F. Kennedy began in 1975 when he first saw the Zapruder Film on television. Another important factor was reading Best Evidence by David Lifton.

Out Of The Blank #1193 - William M. Law

Huge respect for William Law. It was fun working with him in March 1998 when we interviewed Jerrol Custer.

Hi, Robbie!

This was excellent.  Eye of History is a most important book as it is the last to follow up and expound on (greatly) Best Evidence and the autopsy.  I've seen The Gathering and other interviews of/with Law of David, O'Conner, Jenkins and others but it's been a while.  A few notes.

The FBI took in a third (middle) casket.  Never read/heard this that I remember.  The shipping and official casket (two) yes.

Ask about JFK's body being put in the shipping casket on board AF1 then taken out the backside at Andrews AFB to a waiting chopper and on to Bethesda.  While the empty casket was taken out before the cameras on the other side with RFK, Jackie and LBJ and put in the Navy Ambulance (there for LBJ if he had a heart attack) and taken to Bethesda.

The long part on Sibert and O'Neil is fascinating, never heard these details before.  Your reaction when William says Mrs. Sibert said "you know his brains were blown out" is again, priceless.  Boom!  Tell this to Posner, Case Still Open, Conspiracy.

Sandra Spencer, "I have to look to process them", "don't peruse them".  I laughed.  Never read that line that I remember though I accept it as entirely credible. 

At the Cold Shoulder of History by Jim Jenkins and William Law is fascinating as well.