The Education Forum

"THE MEN WHO KILLED KENNEDY" DVDs 1-9: flawed but indispensable.

I think JVB went through some deeper emotional issues later in life.

Or ones she may have always had but never dealt with?

Like half the country!

I think perhaps acquiring some celebrity through her Lee Harvey Oswald claims was an antidote to her perhaps unfulfilled and needing existence?

Just guesses. 

No doubt that she is a very intelligent person. She speaks well in public.

JVB claims she kept a gift Lee Oswald once gave her. She had shown this to her beloved sister "Debbie."

JVB also claims she revealed her Oswald love affair to this sister well before she went public with it.

This sister has never once publicly contradicted nor stated anything negative, dismissive or disbelieving about JVB and her LHO love story.

And who would know JVB better than anyone besides her close bond sister?

Kids are almost always kept in the dark when it comes to their parent's secrets.

Edited by Joe Bauer

1 hour ago, Joe Bauer said:

I think JVB went through some deeper emotional issues later in life.

Or ones she may have always had but never dealt with?

Like half the country!

I think perhaps acquiring some celebrity through her Lee Harvey Oswald claims was an antidote to her perhaps unfulfilled and needing existence?

Just guesses. 

No doubt that she is a very intelligent person. She speaks well in public.

JVB claims she kept a gift Lee Oswald once gave her. She had shown this to her beloved sister "Debbie."

JVB also claims she revealed her Oswald love affair to this sister well before she went public with it.

This sister has never once publicly contradicted nor stated anything negative, dismissive or disbelieving about JVB and her LHO love story.

And who would know JVB better than anyone besides her close bond sister?

Kids are almost always kept in the dark when it comes to their parent's secrets.

I was once a "Facebook Friend" of hers, but too many posts and I kind of had enough. She had closed her friends list at one point because I think she was getting thrashed and only want real friends or people that weren't going to be nasty (can't blame her). I unfriended her just because it was just too many postings and I had no clue what was real and what wasn't. She is fascinating, I will give her that.

7 hours ago, Michael Griffith said:

I agree with about 95% of your take on TMWKK. TMWKK was a major step forward in reaching a large audience with suppressed/ignored facts about JFK's death. It had a major influence on me and further motivated me to keep researching the case.

Thanks!

36 minutes ago, Kathy Beckett said:

Some of the people mentioned on these were members here, if you would like to look up what they posted in the past. I don't know if tosh was mentioned, but he is a member.  Just go up to the search box, put in the person's name, and use the droplist to find "member:.  By the way we have tons of wonderful discussions from way back on numerus subjects--worth looking up.

Dan Marvin was a member. Doug Weldon was a member. Judyth Baker was a member. There is a huge thread where she was discussed:

Quite the post - many names I don't see anymore.