The Education Forum

JFK Assassination Paradoxes: Essays And Reviews & JFK's Head Wounds by Dr. David Mantik

#171 book I am in (14-plus pages). It sounds like a great one- can't wait to get it when it comes out!

525 pages.

Amazon.com: JFK Assassination Paradoxes: Essays And Reviews & JFK's Head Wounds: 9798848014037: Mantik M.D., David W.: Books

May be an image of outdoors and text that says 'JFK ASSASSINATION PARADOXES: ESSAYS and REVIEWS & JFK'S HEAD WOUNDS VIZGERALD KENNEDY 1/953 David W. Mantik, M.D., Ph.D.'

Hold it for a minute here, I haven't even finished reading my 3rd book that says "final", and here's yet another one.

How many final books can there be  :help

This includes a 70 page review of Thompson's book Last Second in Dallas.

6 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

This includes a 70 page review of Thompson's book Last Second in Dallas.

Well, then, I probably ought to read it. One of the great ironies of my jaunt through research-land came at a mini-conference hosted by Dr. Aguilar, where Mantik and Thompson, with whom I usually agree, had a strong disagreement over the dictabelt. The irony was that I found myself swayed by Mantik's arguments, and thought those rallying behind Thompson were doing so based more on his personal charisma, than on the substance of his arguments. 

11 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

Well, then, I probably ought to read it. One of the great ironies of my jaunt through research-land came at a mini-conference hosted by Dr. Aguilar, where Mantik and Thompson, with whom I usually agree, had a strong disagreement over the dictabelt. The irony was that I found myself swayed by Mantik's arguments, and thought those rallying behind Thompson were doing so based more on his personal charisma, than on the substance of his arguments. 

ANOTHER reason for you to get this book, Pat:

No photo description available.

Make that 54 pages on Last Second In Dallas.

He cut it down since his rough cut.

Dave's destruction of Fred Litwin was pretty good I thought.

• 3 weeks later...