The Education Forum

George de Mohrenschildt - Haïti - not just geology

If there was any doubt as to GDM's role in certain things, see below :

"as soon as Duvalier can be gotten out"

"he (dM) obtained Texas financial backing"

I.m.o. this is not just passing on some information to the CIA

He is helping to fund etcccc

Edited by Jean Paul Ceulemans

On the doc. WUBRINY links to John Train and the company Train, Cabot and Ass. , NY

and WUBRINY/1 was Haïtian operations (cfr. also WVSALINE) see Mary Ferrell crypton.db.

In Train, Cabot and Ass. was Thomas J Devine

His bio (go to bottom)  https://littlesis.org/person/235110-Thomas_J_Devine

30 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thanks for exploring this. I’ve wondered for years what was going on. Have you read Our Man in Haiti? 

Not yet, I have ordered it (with a bunch of other books)

I just bumped into this when going though the 2017-2018 releases and doing a search for de Möhrenschildt

Al sorts of other interesting stuff as well on Marina, including some statements by ex Russians about Marina being used as a "swallow" but refused to coöperate once she arrived in the USA.

35 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thanks for exploring this. I’ve wondered for years what was going on. Have you read Our Man in Haiti? 

I'm still keeping an eye out for Skorzeny.  It's all about a bunch of former Na z i using Spain to get to South-Amerika

Some stayed behing in the Gladio network, some in Italy, all over the globe, thanks to Andreotti we learned a lot about that in the 1990

When Franco died they came to his funeral from all over the globe and had a giant meeting in Spain

5 hours ago, Jean Paul Ceulemans said:

If there was any doubt as to GDM's role in certain things, see below :

"as soon as Duvalier can be gotten out"

"he (dM) obtained Texas financial backing"

I.m.o. this is not just passing on some information to the CIA

He is helping to fund etcccc

gdm.thumb.jpg.6b15dfdb06c443c28fd04e27b111ffe8.jpg

Can you tell us more abut this document? Which agency produced it? CIA (seems to be). 

This Haiti / Duvalier story about George DeM along with so many others proves beyond doubt that he led a life of intrigue and covert agenda missions for who knows what agencies and corporate interests ( Texas oil) and for decades.

G DeM knew agency director George Bush well enough to receive a personal response back when he writes to him?

G DeM ( during his and wife Jeannie's last visit to Marina and Lee at their apartment ) making that supposed joke comment to Lee Harvey Oswald about him ( Oswald ) taking a pot shot at Walker when Marina accidently opened their closet door to reveal Lee's rifle only makes sense if GD knew or surmised that Lee was the Walker shooter.

G DeM had to have known something about Lee linking him to the shooting before hand.

They say Lee Harvey Oswald was enamored by the old TV show "I Led Three Lives" back when Oswald was just 14 through 17.

George De Mohrenschildts seems like "he" was the real deal in this regards.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Jean Paul's document is very  interesting but its also important to remember that we have known for years that De Mohrenschildt was a willing source for a variety of Govt. agencies including the State Department, CIA etc.  In fact he himself admitted to his ongoing contact with a "government man" in Dallas whom we now know was CIA Domestic operations.

In the early sixties he was also constantly positioning and networking himself within the petroleum industry in Texas and for that manner with basically anyone he could reach who might provide a valuable reference or referral - I recall reading a letter from him to JFK commenting on JFK's new national fitness program and offering his own experience in long distance walking (well something to that effect at least, its been a good while since I ran across that document).

Here are a couple of additional documents that  may be of interest on this thread and the related discussion:

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10414-10152.pdf

https://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/jfk/NARA-July2017/JFK-July_2017_Release-Formerly_released_in_part/DOCID-32392773.PDF

5 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

Jean Paul's document is very  interesting but its also important to remember that we have known for years that De Mohrenschildt was a willing source for a variety of Govt. agencies including the State Department, CIA etc.  In fact he himself admitted to his ongoing contact with a "government man" in Dallas whom we now know was CIA Domestic operations.

In the early sixties he was also constantly positioning and networking himself within the petroleum industry in Texas and for that manner with basically anyone he could reach who might provide a valuable reference or referral - I recall reading a letter from him to JFK commenting on JFK's new national fitness program and offering his own experience in long distance walking (well something to that effect at least, its been a good while since I ran across that document).

Here are a couple of additional documents that  may be of interest on this thread and the related discussion:

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10414-10152.pdf

https://documents.theblackvault.com/documents/jfk/NARA-July2017/JFK-July_2017_Release-Formerly_released_in_part/DOCID-32392773.PDF

Always good to hear from Larry Hancock. I am still trying to absorb SWHT. The old sponge can't seem to hold as much water as it used to. 

Thanks Ben, I certainly have the same problem myself....I frequently have to refer to my books and related sources for things I wrote about years ago.....of course in some cases I know I did put something into a book...but then's its a matter of which one...and where...sigh.

2 hours ago, Larry Hancock said:

Thanks Ben, I certainly have the same problem myself....I frequently have to refer to my books and related sources for things I wrote about years ago.....of course in some cases I know I did put something into a book...but then's its a matter of which one...and where...sigh.

That's a nice problem to have Larry.  Your work is well appreciated by many more than me as I've noticed here and elsewhere.  Thank you for your work and continued involvement

Thanks Ron, good to hear from  you!  Although I am devoting much of my time to other topics these days I do remain actively involved in a couple of tightly focused JFK areas, actually looking at certain sources again after many years and revisiting some of my earlier work (and assumptions) with the extensive new detail we (well mostly David Boylan and Bill Simpich) have dug out of the CIA documents relating to the Cuba Project, the BOP,  JMWAVE and in particular SAS and anti-Castro Cuban activities circa 1963.

That is causing me to take a much deeper look into some areas, especially in regard to Oswald, his own agenda and how that exposed him to a number of individuals who were able to take advantage of him - including those who were able to tag him as a patsy in Dallas.  Its all nothing really out of sync with what I wrote in Tipping, Point but it takes things down to  yet another level of detail.

53 minutes ago, Larry Hancock said:

Thanks Ron, good to hear from  you!  Although I am devoting much of my time to other topics these days I do remain actively involved in a couple of tightly focused JFK areas, actually looking at certain sources again after many years and revisiting some of my earlier work (and assumptions) with the extensive new detail we (well mostly David Boylan and Bill Simpich) have dug out of the CIA documents relating to the Cuba Project, the BOP,  JMWAVE and in particular SAS and anti-Castro Cuban activities circa 1963.

That is causing me to take a much deeper look into some areas, especially in regard to Oswald, his own agenda and how that exposed him to a number of individuals who were able to take advantage of him - including those who were able to tag him as a patsy in Dallas.  Its all nothing really out of sync with what I wrote in Tipping, Point but it takes things down to  yet another level of detail.

Larry - why no kindle edition?