The Education Forum

Was David Lifton right about "wound alteration" prior to the autopsy ?

Gil Jesus

52 minutes ago, Tom Gram said:

Ed Ledoux tracked down an Edward E. Parent of the right age from New Orleans and even got the guy on the phone but he denied everything.

Ed has always been amazingly spot on....  wonder if he "denied" everything or was simple dumbfounded and had no idea what was being asked of him... if not the real Parent.

"Denial", like "I'm just a patsy" in my view, implies knowledge which innocent people don't possess.  

I'll take a look and see what shakes out...  thanks.

So let's get this straight... 

Thirty-two years after an incident someone says that someone else told them they saw something that may have been suspicious in nature at the location of the incident.

But there is no record indicating that this someone even knew the someone she says told her about this.

And there's no record indicating that the person who supposedly told her about this was even at the location of the incident.

This is not evidence. It's a lead, and a dubious one at that... 

I mean, we have no idea if the woman telling the story was in her right mind, or if the man she'd supposedly spoken to was in his right mind. For all we know he could have just been messing with her. Perhaps he'd read Lifton's book, and was trying to impress her. 

Let's not forget. The ARRB spoke to Joe O'Donnell, and he told them some wild stuff about the autopsy photos and Z-film.

And certain people then turned around and propped him up as a key witness.

Only--gosh--it turned out he was suffering from dementia and had developed a fixation on JFK and the Kennedy family, to the point where he was selling photos of Kennedy taken by others, and claiming he was the photographer.  

5 hours ago, Pat Speer said:

So let's get this straight... 

Thirty-two years after an incident someone says that someone else told them they saw something that may have been suspicious in nature at the location of the incident.

But there is no record indicating that this someone even knew the someone she says told her about this.

And there's no record indicating that the person who supposedly told her about this was even at the location of the incident.

This is not evidence. It's a lead, and a dubious one at that... 

I mean, we have no idea if the woman telling the story was in her right mind, or if the man she'd supposedly spoken to was in his right mind. For all we know he could have just been messing with her. Perhaps he'd read Lifton's book, and was trying to impress her. 

Let's not forget. The ARRB spoke to Joe O'Donnell, and he told them some wild stuff about the autopsy photos and Z-film.

And certain people then turned around and propped him up as a key witness.

Only--gosh--it turned out he was suffering from dementia and had developed a fixation on JFK and the Kennedy family, to the point where he was selling photos of Kennedy taken by others, and claiming he was the photographer.  

Yes. Whether LN or CT, skepticism is the first order of the day.